/booty/

When you lose weight. Your ass supposed to lose weight. If it doesnt. That means your ass is FAKE
looked at her coomer but her content is hot garbage
I dont get this chick. Huge ass, beautiful shape. But somehow takes videos in dark lighting and up close but pictures be bright as day and far away and phptoshopped as hell. At least fuck a dildo on video to make content watchable? Idk... shit is boring.
More leaks? Are these leaks new? What's the full address for the coffee architect archive again?
Woman in the window stalking wants my big phat girthy dick lol
>>321327 (OP)
Is this the Native chick that's a notorious scammer?

Hot as fuck but she's even more annoying, especially when she was trying to be a weed girl boss or whatever the fuck. Cringe.
>>321401 Ahe doesn't look very native she looks more asian to me, perhaps latina or even middle eastern but not a native
Indian scammer next
Damn her face is busted but ass looks real nice. Well...that's par for the course in this sub lol
>>321409 Ayyeeeeee it's curry shit!
>>321403
Are you fucking retarded? Natives and Asians are similar looking because of the Bering Strait migration.
>>321422
That actually made me laugh. Good shit dude
>>321403
Shes Dominican (which explains that ass) and Native. Thats what she said in the past, but she leans heavily on her Native side.
>>321422 Too much documentaries on History channel for you.

If she doesn't love penis guess what? That ass' worthless. So this debate's prolonged and unnecessary and.... Her libido's of a woman on menopause.
Stalking my big girthy dick woman lol
>>321449 Why do niggers even feel the need to post like I don't get it you're always bound to be a step behind in this case several years. Nigger
>>321451

>Global Knowledge is not for everybody
4chan, 2023

I don't even know what that means, nigger just stop lying with the lies.
hot garbage LMAO
FOH this bitch bad af I'd suck the fart outta that big ass
Idk why u walking like that. She got no ass lmao
When she bend over it just folds lmao no jiggle
>>321743
Need real big dick for this ome
Hate when it doesn’t jiggle 🤦🏻‍♂️ wack af. I’d still fck tho, but wouldn’t keep it as my #1 haha
>>323326
Man she so thick i follow her on IG she baddddds
>>321780
Bitches with no ass how could any man want to fuck women with ass that dont jiggle. When she bends over it just folds no ass. But this bitch thick as ummm mhmmm bust cum shots
>>323340 These jokes today are CRAZY good
>>323340
Probably homos. Any man that wants a women with no ass or calls a woman with a fat ass "too big" he's definitely suspect. I don't get it either! I love a women with some big jiggly dimply ass!
>>323917 Wait so only the men who love huge ASSES arestraight now??? LMFAOOO HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking America. Just be done with this, already.
>>321431
Dominican and Native? No wonder she’s such an insufferable mudshark cunt