/booty/

(108 KB, 1000x563, 619_1000.jpg) (11 KB, 240x135, images.jpg) (105 KB, 398x223, 306.jpg)
can anyone help me find this candid video??? Been looking for ages
(567 KB, 620x915, da-vin.png)
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXc2eTZTczdkMzg=

The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
>>321178 Opinions you mean like assholes.
How to decode link
Anyone got bbw similar to these 2 to share
I've been looking for the second one as well lol
I have that 1st video.. Damn she has a phat ass
Anybody have curvesandgirls content? specifically this big booty Asian video.

m2s-creepshots . tumblr .
com / post/ 189004754075
(96 KB, 801x871, zgift2.jpg)
Does anyone have this one?

https phatassvision com/product/gift-from-da-gods/
This why women with huge asses hide it with tight clothes lol
anyone have any thong candids?
Bitch need to stop wearing panties. Let that booty glow
How to watch video on phone it won’t play said it’s a document file
Bitch need some dick. Thats pure sexual frustration. Built up over time
>>321904
Which link? My recent GoFile post? It's a .rar file. It needs to be extracted.
Yeah both usually when I download it plays on file app how do you extract
>>321908
You have to be on PC. Just download it, right click, and hit "extract here".
share whatever u got
stop w this trading bs
The problem's niggers
If u can share sum
>>322020

Google Terry Davis' Temple OS. The operating system's a message from him to you. The OS computer's a hidden message where he explains in great detail who these secret groups are and what they did to him and his family's life that drove him insane. He explains how they communicate and manipulate the population explaining it through example and demonstration. He's showing you how they do what they do.
To put it simply, they do the same thing as money laundering to hide in plain sight. They're everywhere and in your childrens schools making records of information on everybody throughout their life.
They're also suspected of being in government, the CIA, and corrupt law enforcement officers. They're terrorists.
I've also seen them and how they worked before I did my research and discovered the TOS, so I have not taken a good look at the OS myself, but I've seen enough to understand his message. They're real.
>>322016

For once I agree. They're everywhere now even here in Spain!
Why do u hate black peoples?
Did you know blacks have a higher chance of success then race latinos in america?
>>322090

Random as in it's just a bunch of stuff I pulled from my folder to share since the OP was satisfied already. I'm just posting to post now.
>>321903
"Absolutely, King."
- A king

Thanks for the upload lmao
>>322120

>Did you know blacks have a higher chance of success then race latinos in america?
No. You're the only 1 in all of America that noticed the surpluss of colored (black) bosses in every major company in the US with a not-so-slight bias towards northern-based companies. I can't believe nobody noticed until now.
Thanks but you got any Bikini bbw or Gilf. And there’s a way to watch on phone if u use shortcuts on phone
>>322120
Why do mods leave the racist responses up but only delete the racist op? Are they just 🆖s too?
>>322141 Because niggers don't love raping their grandmas. That's a myth.
>>322120
Nigger, just shut the fuck
Candids are the best especially the older white women with huge asses married with teenagers shopping at Walmart
>>322200 That's what I'm talking about. Teenage booty.
Nice drop thanks
Anyone got any more bbws milf gilf .
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkwTG0xbEx5dExVRVE1TkZsRlZuaDBaR2haZWxabw==
some cheeks
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC84TWk2WUU=