/booty/

These nuggas be simping over community pussy. Shameful
>>320826

Tell me about it. I have tried to understand and I still don't know what's wrong with this era's older generations. They're fucking up. Only information I have been able to gather's that whatever's going on most likely has something to do with witches and demonic witchcraft, but most humans don't believe in demons, do they. Oh well.

They want to absorb your essence for trickery. Stealing information cult. Psychopaths pretending to be human for manipulation, but some things can't be copied. Not everything can be falsefied. Truth's omnipotent.
>>320788
Nah atp I would've surprised if Zion messaged half the decent looking bbws that's are usually on this page, man's just too horny to actually play basketball atp
>>320788
This hoes always seek leverage and power over men with means and resources.

check the logic: you have access to the top percent of successful men, now you can provide for your family and children. But instead these hoes expose these rich and wealthy men. Good job babygirl.

That's why they only get fucked and passed around. Yea, the simpin' fuels all of this ofcourse, but these hoes are the ones who's catching that major L in the end.