/booty/

go your way and don't come back
>>319727

> just haven't ever never write my own string function because I'm big and dumb and slow sorry I like to steal tech and sux dick
>>319726
She definitely is...unique.
She got a BBC tape now
>>319783
Omg your a legend!!!! Her ass is bananas please keep posting
Thank bro respect
These is why we need lipedma channel
>>319725 (OP)
Who on earth is telling women to do this shit to their faces and why on earth are they stupid enough to actually listen and do it?
Damn! Love dat ass!
>get lipo and lose 200lbs just to start putting on weight again with an even bigger ass thanks to loose skin
I won't complain
>>319817
Bro I cant speak for everone. But once these bbw white women experience good black dick. They put back on weight and love the dick. Call me a liar.
>>319820 Pawgs and BBWs love yo dick. It's true.
>>319783
Thank you very much.More please
>>319837
You know why this one is special. Because last year or whatever she was a regular ass lipedema bbw. Now a black man got her to fuck on camera is why she is special. Look at all that fucking ass god bless it LOL
>>319837
Bruhh this is somethjngelse could you drop that
>>319851
Im telling you guys. Lipedema bbw's with a tummy tuck is where its at lol we need a lipedema bbw channel
>>319856
Her shirt is covering her ass. Was it even worth trying to shoot this
She told me the riding video will be available after 5 today
>>319865
We need a lipedma bbw thread!
>>319854
Pretty sure she doesn't have lipedema, I think she just had saggy skin from her weight loss then gained weight back, that's why her skin looks a little loose still
She had the gastric sleeve and lost 200 lbs. The loose stomach skin has all been tucked but the booty huge
Riding video is $50 for 9mins
>>319921
Why u want everyone know u on here lol