/booty/

Who is she !?!
>>319147 (OP)
No way her tits are that huge and she still got a plump ass. She's pretty much the total package. Thick thighs and a flat stomach too. This is one of those one in a million bbws
>>319180
Her stomachs far from flat 😂
Bbwchan is down bad.
>>319182
Ok not flat, but not sticking out as much as other bbws. Like her stomach isn't the biggest thing on her body
>>319201
It is though, do you follow her on IG? She tries to hide it
>>319202
No this the first I'm seeing her
>>319202
Who michelle? Bitch lost her ass.
whats her socials
We are on a bbw site you fucking idiots
She better have a belly
>>319150
Latina got a phat azz & tits. Gonna bang her dm and see if she wanna get flown out to LA for the week.
>>319286

you couldn't even afford southwest seats. Stop cappin
>>319295
I make 6 figures in the banking industry. No kids. No wife. I drive a 911 and I’m a pretty boy. Yes, broke nigga I can DM a bitch an fly her out to LA. You probably one of them dirty niggas that drive a Charger with a 37% interest rate
>>319260
If you want belly then go to bbw or ssbbw sections. This here is mainly for fat asses
(725 KB, 498x199, 3336895A-349B-40EF-9EFE-88CAE2E6C0D8.gif)
>>319317
Not to dick ride…but The things you just listed me and a lot of other guys have and have more of especially guys who work in sales stock and tech and YouTube and other internet shit. there’s like a thousands of dudes like that’s in new York ALONE. Hopefully she replies to your dm of the sea of DMs she probably has from other rich guys and flys out to you.
I’m subscribed to her onlyfans but idk how to put it on coomer
Go onto coomer and click import up the top
How's the coomer update coming along?
>>322779
Looks like it was never uploaded