/booty/

The super fake bimbo look is usually hot to me but when you cover it with a bunch of shitty tattoos, you just look trashy and disgusting. I don't even have anything against tats either, it just looks terrible on a fake exaggerated body like hers.
would chop off my leg to fianlly see her giant ass get fucked
>>318566
yea that's what it is. the tattoos and not everything else.
>>318646
If you read her post she acting like she is suffering and is a victim and had nothing to do with her. Just say I was stupid and I am trying to get help and fix the mess I created. I do think the tattoo guy + Doc should be outed that they do this kind of work on people w mental issues.
She looks good hopefully the surgery goes smoothly. Is it possible to remove lip filler? I feel like her facial surgeries are gonna be hard to fix
>>318640
She's screwed forever. No procedure on earth will ever make this monstrosity attractive, or even "normal" looking ever again.
>>318656
You just contradicted yourself in that statement. Was she just stupid or does she have mental illness?

Anyway, she is hot regardless. Before surgery, with extreme implants. And will be after removing them as well so not too worried. Just hope she continues making content
Being stupid and having a mental illness are not mutually exclusive.
Your mental illness ain't your fault but it is your responsibility.
lmao yes she's terrible but who hasn't wanted to fuck a fake bbw barbie like this is only kidding themslves