/booty/

(776 KB, 648x683, 1613652530.png)
Missed out on the last thread. Anyone got that Tele link.
Let’s see some thick grannies, bump this shit
>>318115
Somebody whoever god bless you for busting nuts in this huge ass for nation.
Half you guys that like this kind of ass afraid to approach them. 99% of them single not getting dick. Give them warm conversation and make them comfortable. Now go build up confidence while u get rejected. Will take you 10 years to not be phased by rejection. More bbws you talk to the more you chances you get to fuck one. Now go get rejected this weekend! And she have to give u her personal sex signal. Good luck every woman is different and hard to read sex signals lmao
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZXcxLm5ldC9URjNlb1I=
Yuck. Can't even wrap my head around the trauma necessary to develop a granny fetish.
Don't listen to homosexuals. I've been trying to fuck grannys since I was born. They're awesome.
>>318138
Lmao. Exactly. There are grannies that are like 35. Heck a fit and shapely 60 year old is still fine to me.
>>318137 youre still young. You wouldn't understand. Wet ears.
>>318150 I've seen a grandma that was 25 years old. Not in the US though. Some have dumb mentality. I say live and let live. That's what I've always said. Not everybody can like me though. Not even if they tried. God bless you, brother.
>>318152 Do you realize that you're on booty board posting English? Literally nobody thinks you're very bright.
>>318155
Ok... lol est-ce que ta mère est une pute
>>318159

Whatever you say, brother. French is only beautiful when it comes out of a beautiful girl's mouth. Suck on that. You're a scared, tiny bird. Fearful.
>>318161
Suck my transgender penis
>>318162

I'm flattered, brother, but no thanks... Maybe if you were a 10/10 real female-looking babe. I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding somebody to do that for you though. Take care of yourself, and don't allow them to trick you into a lie anymore.
>>318163
Im totally yours. Bend over. Spread that big booty with hair and pimples cottage cheese ass
>>318164 You're not going to get me to suck your cock with lame jokes such those, brother. Try being reborn a girl with a hairy vagina, then we'll talk and who knows maybe work something out.
>>318165
Do a line of coke with me anal first tip of your toes in your butthole.
>>318166

You don't get it, do you? I love girls. Do you know what love is? It's not a choice.
>>318167
There is a bomb in every gay bar. You have 24 hours to find it.
No way this is real, is it? The second photo I mean
>>318137

Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever, so that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

~Benjamin Franklin
>>318137
>>318137
I've fucked quiet a few +50's and the sex was fucking great. Did one over 60 and it was ok. Almost hooked up with an 80+, always regret not going for it
>>318190
What he said the face ages quicker then the body.
a cute face is temporary

a massive ass is forever

- a wise person, 2023

it's me, i'm the wise person
Grannies need BIG BLACK DICK. They dont fuss or fight like you young hoes.
>>318235

Stfu faggot, go choke on a dick somewhere else.
>>318246
Dont buy her perfume or chanel bags
Any candid vids, Latina bbw gilfs or pawg ssbbw?
Beautiful
Need more
>>318119
She is one of the goat gilfs damnnnn
wele is BBWPEARS
Whoever hit when she was that thick and magnificent is lucky af, she look skinny and deflated now smh
Any candids or groping vids? Idk but if I were to risk it all for some cheeks I’d go for some huge bbw/ssbbw gilf cakes
>>318441
Groping sound like some faggit. Be a man take her clothes off let her willingly lay there for her vagina to be cream with juice
(1.5 MB, 1334x750, FE36E7D6-B085-4CEC-A2AA-19E739045577.png) (1.6 MB, 1334x750, DFCED8E5-DC86-49AD-B9E8-2BDF5AD2146B.png) (1.5 MB, 1334x750, 6AA801F5-5011-4380-8C4A-B31314B5CFCE.png) (1.6 MB, 1334x750, 9197C6D6-8DC2-4DB6-BECB-ABE269C1B475.png) (1.6 MB, 1334x750, D343D89E-F210-4790-87EE-193B7FD212B8.png) (1.6 MB, 1334x750, E6E6855B-7521-46BA-ADF3-3B6270C2B9F3.png)
Would bust so many nuts in that fat ass . More !
(6.7 MB, 1170x2532, IMG_7401.png)
Whose got the full video of that blonde big ass ssbbw at Walmart?
Someone post the tele link, I have like 30 videos to upload. I am not sending them here though
Got like 10 vids to add to the tele, what’s da link?
Stop deleting this. Where the tele link?
>>318782
Fag owner locked it and kicked everyone else so he can keep the content for himself
Why tf is there a REPORT MY POST to begin with. Can we not post that shit here is that not what this site is for. Tired of the gate keeping and scamming. I’m trynna see some big fat ass bbw/ssbbw gilfs. Especially those old xhamster vids were gold. Got some videos but not gonna share if I’m the only one.
>>318796
Sorry people said they couldn't see history just
slimthickyo on there
(4.2 MB, 1920x1080, gmashort.webm)
>>319122
Damn! Got the full video? Drop it
>>319196

I’ll have to upload to Sendvid or something but yea I will try to get around to it soon. That shit was CRAZY it stuck out like a foot 😂
>>319122
Damn bro I need that full vid. You got te le gr am or something so we can trade?
(2.8 MB, 2346x1322, gran.png)
>>319210
I'll post a link shortly...had to do a little quick edit. Not my best video work but granny had a FUCKIN WAGON on her. Crazy shit is her pants werent even flattering at all.
>>319221 You're the best around.
>>319222
appreciate that.

peep how her ass bumps into the box of Special K at 0:25 LOL
>>319223
>>319223

No trouble at all. I was making fun of u.

Just kidding. I love grannies with huge round butts.
>>319308
Aye dude fuck yo supplements bitch gtfoh
U got any bbw gilf in leggings
Anyone got a list of gilf content creators?

None of these bitches know how to use a computer so the good ones are few and far between
>>319685
lipedema granny group on tele okthic
>>322608
you cant, he's a creep. he is taking photos of women without their consent.

I am of the belief he should kill himself because thats so fucking evil man god
>>322874

>he is taking photos of women without their consent.
Your mind's too dull. The question's this. Is he taking photos of complete strangers for mallicious purposes? Making a profit off of her huge, sloppy, latina butt would be, in the mind of most decent people, a mallicious purpose. If he's not doing it for mallicious purposes then he hasn't commited a crime.

Intention's important, so's what happens after the photographs are taken, but as a person of agency walking around with a camera and making decisions between right and wrong you're expected to understand that it's also a crime to photograph somebody against their will. That's called disturbing the peace. If you follow them around it's called harassment.
>>322874 It suffices to say that photographing complete strangers should be outright illegal, in my opinion. As long as the face's not visible though I can see it being permissable going forward in terms of the federal laws that're likely to be put into effect.

But honestly, all of this could be avoided, in my personal opinion, if citizens of the darker skin tone would simply learn to stop fucking up. Don't photograph complete strangers when it's obvious that they probably don't want you takingvtheir photo. It's disrespectful. It would be different if the chick was half naked or in a thong because obviously she wants the attention.
>>322876
watch the fucking videos man he like slyly follows them through the aisle and shit.

why do you feel the need to defend this prick instead of agreeing its weird, wrong and kind of a violation. heaven forbid one of these women find this

ofc they wont but like imagine finding pictures of you harmlessly shopping because some creep is mentally undressing you