/booty/

(65 KB, 541x640, COBB.jpeg) (66 KB, 700x560, COBBB.jpeg)
for those who don't know, her onlyfans is @chloelyn.m. Shes only 22 and this bitch is so hot. She needs her own Coomer.Party. Someone please take one for the team and upload!!
We all know who she is. I think the idea is to tread lightly so we don’t scare her off in the first week. I’d love some wins but I don’t want to ruin our chances for better content in the future.
Yeah, don’t leak anything so we get better content later
>>315357
Nah people post she doesn’t check this. And she’s making a shit ton already she’s not going to stop lol
Don’t post anything yall just gonna ruin it for everybody
>>315361
She doesn't check this but her white knights most certainly do and they report back to her too. If it's not an actual win like a bare ass pic or some actual nude or something don't post it here please and end up pissing her off and she closes her account
Nobody post yall just gonna ruin it
U idiots reLly serious? Expose her fuck that bitch. She knew what she was doing when the camera started recording when she willingly consent to it by not shutting the camera off. These hoes deserve the spot light
>>315370
How fucking dense are you? Obviously we gonna leak her shit but why do that now when she doesn't even have good shit and potentially scare her off when we can wait for actually good wins that are worth ripping. Not sure if you're actually retarded or just willfully ignorant. Also your argument about her consenting to getting content stolen because she chose to keep the camera rolling was very stupid ngl. If you're that horny for her shit rn go subscribe.
Post don’t hold back leak everything y’all gay af bet ima cop it and hold out too
Certain demographics just fucking ruin everything
Don’t post anything yall just ruining everything.
Word! Her threads do not last very long on this Chan. Give this one time to develop. There’s not much going on quite yet anyhow. Don’t blow it all up for nothing.