/booty/

I’ve been tryna fuck her for months she lives like 40 minutes away from me in jersey
>>315163
You will. I know you will. Just dont text or call. Let it happen when it happens. Smart women dont like paper trails.
>>315165
Wow.. thanks for that positive re-enforcement brother much appreciate
Faith in humanity restored. Keep up the good work friends!
>>315206
She needs a coomer party
Bitches will block u then try to be your friend when they see you. What planet did that originate from because these hoes is weirdos. Gotta brush them off when u see them so they know you know.
>>315163
You will. I know you will. Just dont text or call. Smart women dont like paper trail when they being sneaky or cheating on their husband. Theyre all hoes. Find out which one like u then fuck her. When two ppl want sex with each other All rules go out in the garbage
Dirty nuts planet
>>315400

>Theyre all hoes
You can say that again. Starting from the top, all the way down. Mostly hos. Sometimes it's better not to fuck. In hell you'll be in bad company, brother.
Change your number on these hoes and dont give it to them. Let them get the message. They forget theyre just stink breath wet pussy and smelly farts with moist hairy stink ass cracks at the end of the day.
& they live on this bbwchan. I have so much mind control over them its not even funny. Only matter of time before I have that ass naked taking this big ass dick.
Mods dont have the wisdom all they do is hate
>>315163
You will I have faith you will. When the time comes hit it like you hate her man.
Mods are hater, because they dont know how to get pussy hahaha
Fuck u
Fuck u
I bet you that nobody knows what this ho's shit smells like. She cries at night.
Oh her lmaoooo ive been with a woman built like her so def try to make that happen. She got kids tho
If she lays down she want u to take it.if she doesn't not commfortable yet. Have patience she not use to this
U finally realize I make more money then all those bum ass niggas u in the pics with huh bitch? Yeah u.
I'm talking to you bitch now please respond!
Where the doggie, she has plenty
Where's the doggie wins