/booty/

(523 KB, 1242x1317, 2E1DBEC6-BEAD-4C69-BE2F-0FE108E2EECE.jpeg)
Why would anyone tip $5 to send one message when you can just sign up to their official onlyfans for $5-10 and message all you want?

What a scam this shit should be removed. Make a “free” onlyfans that isnt really free you cant message you cant see shit except photos that they probably post on twitter too

These free page aint gonna make someone “test” and possibly subscribe to the paid one all it does is piss you off and not wanna subscribe

Yet onlyfans allows this bs cause they get a cut from it

Not to mention many of these sluts will never reply to you on twitter instagram snapchat and rarely they have an email cause they want you to subscribe to onlyfans to contact them

And when you do they just tell you what you want to hear or 9 out of 10 they don’t see fans

Yet fuck countless negros of all kind on camera

I had one tell me this is my job and onlyfans could find out lololol bitch has video of fucking with different dudes all black of course probably for free

But you cant fulfill a fans fantasy who offers you $1000 and other assurances that youre legit?

Who is at fault all the cucks who pay onlyfans every months and make them rich

How pathetic is that you pay a monthly fee to see a woman you fancy get fucked by other dudes while you get shit in return except a nut and a shitty message to keep you happy lmao

All these women see you as scum

At least back in day with money you could obtain sex now onlyfans ruined that where not even money can get you the dream while some other dude fucked for free just cause the color of his skin

In most cases the dude is average at best even i have a bigger dick than many of these so called “bbc”

9 out of 10 theyre pencil dicks

This is why this country sucks cause all these sluts are obsessed with blacks and dont give other races a chance

Shit like this dont happen jn south america and other countries only in this shitty society that put blacks on a pedestal with rap sports movies etc
Big mad
theirs alot of of girls that dont have ir. people hate seeing blacks have anything.
Give me this plus 27% & I will leave you alone about it.
Its the weekend bitches call out. He will handle it himself.