/booty/

(1.2 MB, 1080x1067, bum.png)
is her onlyfans worth it?
No. I might have said yes 6 months ago, even though it was all softcore then too (I just like seeing fat bottomed girls show off their bums) but she has deleted ~50% of the videos off her page. If you were wondering, she does customs but no facetimes/lives.
>>313509

You forgot she got pictures of her showing her cat?
>>313531
That’s not from her OF. Could be PPV but not posted on her page.
>>313647

Dude who said it got be from Onlyfans.
Couldn't pay me to follow ppl. Ppl really think they will catch u doing something
I think you may be confused or in the wrong thread. Try the latin chan, or the indian chan, or the muslim chan and I think your accuracy and success rate will be increased.
>>313681
I have 100% germination success
U like that lol
Not going to lie. Its loud. But guess what. I got something fast as fuck for that ass. Stay tuned
>>313687
>I have 100% germination success
It must be all the chronic that you smoke. You still appear to be confused though you speak incoherently. Good luck with all of those little Jamaicans running around.

>>314189
Wow, you fellas love ass. You really really really love ass a lot.
>>314205
I thought europeans made cannabis?
>>314205
Assumptions thats why the pay grade is so low. Thats all their good at lol
She sells nudes a topless vids on her of for 30 dollars I think but short ones
>>314531
>She sells nudes a topless vids on her of for 30 dollars I think but short ones
Her tits are like her worst feature tho 🤣
>>313966
I would love to get head from her with her resting bitch face
I would take this entire message with a grain of salt, but according to a comment that I saw, she has made B/G content for over 3 years under a different alias on this page. The girl in these videos has her face hidden the entire time in ALL of them, but the body shape and hair are very similar. I'll let you all be the judge on that though.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueHZpZGVvcy5jb20vdmlkZW81NzAyNzY2MS9ib290eV9jYWtlc19ub3dfdGhhdF9pc19hX2JpZ19uYXR1cmFsX2Fzc18=

Besides, if it's not her, it doesn't matter at all. The girl has a great body, but the videos are terrible anyway😂😂
>>314860
She has a different body you moron
>>314860
you slow as hell if you think that is her
Anything new from this pawg?
Stop being a bird and post content no one wanna see snapshot of a folder !
Forreall post the goods my boi And you shall be blessed!
Can u senf that link again? It seems broken
Bless bless your a real one!