/booty/

Now this right here is a true bbw
major bump
She’s in Dallas. I promise you she doesn’t look that good or thick in person. Pics are hella edited, and it’s all about the angles. Fucked once. She’s cool but definitely not as fine as what she posts.
Bump. I’ve never seen any of her wins anywhere
What are her socials?
Where in Dallas did you see her
250 actually isn't that bad to smash her but we need more wins
>>313425
How long was the session and what was she willing to do? I’ll drop 250 if she’s worth it.
Honestly even though she didn’t look as good as the pics, it was well worth it. There was no time limit. She started off by giving a full body massage, then she’s ready to fuck. The head was fire and the pussy was good.
Sad story but it's true sadly I payed 300$ to chill wit her for a night and yea she doesn't look as good in real life but her ass and tits were still huge and I ate her pussy for like an hour cus for some dumbass reason I couldn't get hard so she tried giving me a bj and that didn't work so basically I got her off by fingering her and eating her pussy and I didn't even get to nut but she did smoke me out a blunt lol then she told me to leave and never hit her up again 😅🤣 oh well it was a experience tho
>>313521 Is that around her meant to be gas?
Everybody know lety my baby momma. Im hiding from her
Ok cameron lol
>>313454
This is what happens when you skinny jean niggas smoke all that weed, drink all that lean and don't work out. Dumb niggas cant even handle all that beautiful ass.
>>313617
Wtf I wear over sized size 50 waist Dickies they hella baggy and I skate every day and workout everyday I'm shredded lol and I don't do drugs but idk she the first colored chick I've been wit I usually go for pawgs , so there's that and I don't smoke weed regularly so it could have been that . I've never had the problem with my white girls , and no I'm not being racist, this chick was pretty hot just idk wat happened prolly nervous I thought I was gonna get robbed also 😅🤣
I've never seen video of her moving only pics, I'm the only person that noticed that?
>>313617
Its funny you say "weed" youre to judgmental thats how I know its u. Your man a fucking bum. He smoke mids and he fucks shrek looking hoes. Thats your life story the end.
>>313636
Yeah I noticed this too that’s one of the reasons I came here looking for wins I’ve only seen one or two videos of her ever and they weren’t sexual.
>>313644
Wow you're right, we should all start smoking the wacky tobaccy herb
>>313679
Bitch go no ass or money. Her man smokes mids!
>>313679
Smoke the waky tobacco? Sound like a sinner trying to hide his transgressions from everyone on bbwchan.
>>313682
I'm convinced then. Let us all, we should all start smoking. That's what we needed. Why we're such miserable failures.
>>313683
Well not our fault you dont know how to make real money and enjoy the summer off..
>>313683
Of you're convinced. I have mind control over you.
>>313683
I FUCKING OWWWWNNNN YOUUU!!!!!!!
So ill see you when its time to fuck again..... and again.
>>313750
>>313751
>>313752
By all means. Don't let us stop you. All I have going on at the moment is my new pokemon OC. If I write his name out I will get banned. I would love to thread quote from another thread where anon was complaining about this board having "no censorship", because that's a huge lie, but I don't know how to thread quote because I forgot how. Comments get taken down daily and most of them aren't against the rules. Like I said, you talk too much but you say you own me. I would love to see it.
does she have any social?
>>313771
College thesis. U said more then we needed to know. I fucking own you bitch.
what is her socials
Ur a dirty anti social slut with no loyalty or morals. thats what you are bitch.
Oh DAMN. I wanna see that ass naked so bad
Finally seen her on a live video. Whoever does her editing needs to work for Marvel or Disney. She looks old and chubby without the filters.