/booty/

i think what you just posted is the best we're going to get from her. Never seen a win either on Tiktok or IG... do you have the original video fr the captures you posted???
Women pick and choose who they want to be sluts for regardless if its their friend or relatives man. If they wanna be a slut for you they will. Because at the end of the day when yyall fucking its only yall two in the room having sex. Dangerous world. Stay strong fellers
we need wins on this one...if she semi-naked on TikTok she got sumn poppin with OF or the equivalent lol
She sells content through her IG & Snap
Who is she post more
How much does she charge for vids ?
SO. WHO. IS. SHE??
doing what shit? let us get an ID in order to find out whats cracking with this thot
WHO IS SHE???
>Wtf it’s going here ? >312657
Why you using my picture foolish
>>312657 (OP)

Someone has stolen this poor woman pics. This is 100 percent scam she does not have OF no websites and is not selling any content who ever has done is a sick and twisted individual
Please be respectful and delete this thread the person of concern her pictures were stolen without her knowledge and spread around she does not do the things u guys r suggesting.
>>312888

No one stole anything. She sells content off of her snap and other socials.
>>312896

I know this woman personally, I can assure you that she does not sell any content of any form in any socials, if she was really selling or posting stuff on her surely they would be more content than two photos?! Please report this as a scam and the photos are being used without permission
>>312899
This is obviously her, no one is scamming. If anything you just gained more customers.