/booty/

>>312085 (OP)
I was always curious about her content. She seems like one of them decent looking big booty chicks who catfish with her OF because of the attention she may get. I will continue with that train of thought until i see otherwise.
>>312114
Big fucking tease. Tried her OF last year when it was "on sale". Full of IG type shit and she's inactive as fuck.
Tried DMing her for content. She sent several clips not even 20 sec. long and charging damn near $200 each. Fuck outta here with that shit.
>>312186
>Big fucking tease. Tried her OF last year when it was "on sale". Full of IG type shit and she's inactive as fuck.
Same here. She barely post shit and there's only 30 photos (IG level) and maybe a couple 5-10 second clips that look like tiktok drafts or IG stories.
Imagine how much more money they could be making, only if they give 30% - 50% more consistent effort to their subscription base? interesting. Talk about pretty privilege. No wonder the top-earning female OF content creators are managed by men. this is a statistic fact. And luckily they are replaceable