/booty/

Yoooo
>>311028

I see. So you've gone from 2 last month to 4 now. At least you're getting warmer.
I have 2 sextapes and 1 head video and 1 pussy play..she sell her videos .I Dont know why it's so hard to get them lol
>>311039
You should post these šŸ§
We need those sex videos bro!
I want those cheeks
>>311108
The guy refused to post the clips
They ainā€™t getting posted šŸ¤£ this site has peaked
Someone should ask her for them I'm sure she will sell some for cheap
Her father black like bernie mac. But she love being around white chicks like wayans bros.
>>311195

Where there is back, there is unrelax.
So basically whatā€™s going on here is yā€™all gatekeepingā€¦ Got it!!
>>311243

I doubt you've got a grasp on anything at this point, but keep your eyes open, and maybe 1 day you might figure it out.
Dammm I gues no one has her stuff
Search her name on coomer theres a few videos there nothing crazzy but its something
>>311243
Money talks, and only the wise..
I fucked all your current & ex gf's so I guess you can stop second guessing. Because I dont give a fuck thats my business. Thats what I do in private and these women love it because I keep their names out my mouth.
>>312007
good shit, pal!

Allegedly, there are more sextapes.
Man 2 of those videos arenā€™t even her smh šŸ¤¦
>>312066
We really need the good stuff here
Anything new??
If y'all drop the sextapes, I'll drop all the whole of and whatever else y'all want
>>315049
U want to hold hands in the process ? Smh. If u got it upload it. Thats it. All this trading bullshit. Like fucking faggits in the yard. Sucking dick for work.
>>315051
I think that if you became as intelligent as you think you are you would be twice as annoying.
>>315052
Speak for yourself loser. Thats what your mind told u when u woke up.
>>315056
>Thats what your mind told u when u woke up.
Way to prove him wrong, with your big black cock. I'll make sure to tell him what you said.
>>311108
We need the sextapes
I'll return the favor
She posts regularly (unfortunately a lot of the same stuff) she will also respond to messaged although she's not currently doing customs. Probably a single mom just trying to make a few extra bucks.

I would drop some of her stuff but she's actually cool. I only leak broads shit if they are bitches and scammers
>>315210
I don't think she has any sadly.
>>311338
Someone needs to update it. Way more content pre and post the dates in it.
Will definitely share
Hmu @ hanpalmschlong@REPORT MY POST.com
Drop the sex vidz my guys
need more
>>318821
Did you end up getting these sex vids??
>>318964
No one still hasn't bump these 2 vids?? Come on we need these wins!