/booty/

She was the 🐐 what ever happened to her?
What's her socials nowadays
>>309316
Had a kid and disappeared.. kinda.
All natural 🍑
her OF is $35 lmao and shes "retired"
>>309401

That smell must be a non-soluble solvent. I don't know if I'd dare, but if I did I would almost certainly use a condom... For the first time in my entire life I would use a condom.
>>309404

I wonder if she enjoys anal.
>>309404
Atleast she got a house to live in. Own yard to pose nude. Hbu?
>>309409

I very much enjoy anal. I've enjoyed anal for practicly the entirety of my young adult life.
Follow him & her. If u see something your Italian grandmother wouldnt like. Take him out. Goodbye. Have a nice day.
That big ass must taste amazing
😛
Foxxy069
>>309316
She got insanely lazy with uploads and has pretty much disappeared at this point. shame because IMO she was one of the GOATs i have come across.

she can throw that ass
>>309884
Agreed! Her ass is incredible. If she came back and did more she would make good money. Body is looking lovely specially since giving birth id say it's better than before and that ass is my God! From the talks I've had with her she's pretty down to earth too. If she got more active I'd sub again. She's just got it!
U wouldnt know what to do with all that ass
I heard her ass tastes incredible!
Wow she got big.
She’s deff gotten thicker
Any new sex videos?
Anyone got the new stuff?
Reup on the files?
>>311876
Very much so lol women are getting raped or selling pussy just to eat everyday and she’s out here like “I feel so free because I don’t have to do the bare minimum being naked and shaking my ass is so much work” like you literally can get a job 😂😂 lazy bitches
It's not what you think....it is most definitely harder than you think.You have to promote your only fans site.How is anybody going to know you are out there if you have no promotion.Thays exactly why a lot models failed and that big booty ones believe it or not fail.
>>311844
Fucking disgusting. I wanna see her twerk not try to fight her way through 20cm of roasty flaps.
>>312452

You can offer legitimate promotion but those women will choose the scammer over your business every day and twice on Sunday! The mentality of onlyfans models is that of defiant teenage girls any form of structure is hated by them.
>>312450
what bitch you know thats getting raped just to eat. Are you mentally ok dude?
She's got a real big ass....are fake ones making more?!? Smh
>>311865
Exhausting she says LMAO

What's the hard part of showing your ass on the Internet and she didn't even do it right, her content wasn't even that good to say that she was making an efford, plus for real having an onlyfans is one the easiest "jobs" a woman can have now at days