/booty/

(4.2 MB, 1920x1080, NeSlinzmaybe.mp4)
Is this Southernlinz? Similar body but face looks different
Thats her before the unfortunate weight loss what a tragedy for any bbw to loose all that booty meat because the guy she is with is intimidated by other aplha males wanting his bbw so he fat shames her into lossing all the weight 90% women that lose the weight thats what they go through
>>307898
Or maybe she just wanted to get healthy…?
>>307897 (OP)
Yeah that's Lindz before the weightloss. She looks like a recovered drug addict now.
>>307907
Skinny girl alert. No healthy women are usually somewhat over weight. Extra nutrients stored in body fat unlike skinny women nothing stored in their fat cells. Women with no ass just not in.
(9.3 MB, 1180x720, IMG_4507.mp4)
Measurement vid from when she was close to her heaviest at nearly 400lbs. (385 or something). 65” ass n hips. (Looks closer to 66 to me)
>>307913
Should of stayed thick as fuck. What a devastating loss. Skinny women dont have it.
she a bwc addict
>>307909
You dumb asf😂 you think she looking like a Victoria secret model right now? She’s just not obese anymore. I like some strange but I’m not gonna clown a woman for getting healthy. Y’all mfs are just crazy😂
Where’s her new stuff
facts
>>307967
don’t think there will be any new stuff she deleted her OF
>>308021
She’s not even this thick anymore, she lost even more weight after this! She looks absolutely awful now. She gets no more than 5 comments on her IG now with over a 100k following
>>308334
Ik she crying after showers after seeing how deflated her body looks smh. She aint have to lose so much. Or at least lift weights so that you build muscle to replace the fat and don't look as bad.
>>308337
These hos are dumb and lazy. She prob thought she would shed the fat hanging on her body for years and she'd look sexy. Instead she looks like rumplestiltskin.
i neeed 2 c a clearer picsss
stop giving attention to this bitch, she's done
Wow it's over for Lindz...
>>309269
She doesn’t even go by that name anymore either. Smh
i'm still mad i fumbled her when she was in her prime a few years ago.i was in her city, saw her on tinder and was about to go out with her but then i said i wasn't local and she unmatched.
No new updated content?
(718 KB, 828x376, RPReplay_Final1677811964 2.mp4)
>>309332
Do guys think we give a Fuck let alone actually believe the cap? Y’all please fantasize about your hype dreams elsewhere.
So I know this bitch that lose so much weight only because she got exposed booty content out there. Thinking no one would realize who ass it is. God gifted some of us to match booties to faces. No face no case dont apply to some of us. Im going to need to you to gain back all that booty meat. Thank you - booty management
That's a fucking shame. She was super hot before.
What a waste an incredible body.
>>309576

It amazes me only that to see Kanye West is still continues to make stupid rap music. I thought he would be grandfather by now. America is not a safe place for babies.
>>309996
Women in london blur out babies faces wtf u talking about. United kingdom is worse
>>309998

I like London and the UK. Their own personal demons and perversions are none of my business. As soon as they invade my country, or become Domestic Terrorists, that is when they become my personal business. When they invade my property or my home. You're foolishly talking about dtupid shit that only virtue signalers hand on to for dear life. You're like a fake Christian pointing your fingers and looking for somebody to blame. Why are you judging others for things that have absolutely nothing to do with you? You're too stupid for all that you try to do. Live your own life, Malcolm Luther X.

London is doing just fine and in many ways its doing a lot better than the US and that is even with its own share of druggies problems.
>>310004

Lol. Because I said word terrorist? It seems to be a hot topic in the states from what I gather. You guys have many issues over there these days, huh? That's too bad. London is not yet overrun by middle easterns as such claims may lead you to think.
>>310001
You need to stop talking about London if you never been there. Place is like Tel Aviv.
luckily i got to fuck her while she had that huge ass