/booty/

(2.3 MB, 704x1252, ari_vs_angel.mp4) (58 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on November 22, 2022. May be an image of 1 person and standing..jpg) (261 KB, 605x365, Capture.PNG) (172 KB, 1440x1800, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer in Downtown Detroit. May be an image of 1 person and standing..jpg) (171 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on August 27, 2022. (1).jpg) (220 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on October 23, 2022. May be an image of 1 person and standing..jpg)
Super thick giant titties complete with hella ass/hip/thigh package. I don't think the OF will be full hc but lingerie or full angles would be appreciated if you got em.
(182 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on August 27, 2022. (2).jpg) (331 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer in Comerica Park. May be an image of one or more people and people standing..jpg) (177 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on August 27, 2022..jpg) (278 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on July 24, 2022..jpg) (341 KB, 1440x1440, Photo by Your Favorite Photographer on October 23, 2022. May be an image of 1 person, standing and outdoors..jpg)
I checked coomer as well. nothing
Need wins
The fuck this thread came out of no where
If he propose to her he just as dumb as the last white boy lmao
Nice to see a new unknown BBW that's actually attractive get shared for once
Post the vids bro!
>>305332
SONIC2011 Help please New Onlyfans Ursula Suarez please
Im sure your father wasnt around to teach you how to stick your dick in side of a woman. No stop making excuses why you couldnt do better as a parent before I kill you with my bare fucking hands. You know I will.
Some ppl only have kids for the tax money then after that benefit its fuck you.
Use that tax money for your house. Why go on vacations we all know yall dont have 100k in the bank
You know why new phones come out every year! To encourage you to take pics! Spend money! Travel! Go broke! Easy strategy ppl couldnt see lmao
Holy shit why do I have a mind of an trillionaire. Its wild as fuck.
>>305467 You're too much of a filthy idiot to kill somebody with a big ass rat dick.
>>305298
she fire. if you got anymore dump it. Appreciate you.
What a bad ass woman... Damn
>>305298 DETROIT MADE but becareful fucking with them Detroit girls!! If you used to Chicago and LA woman You should be good If you got GAME! Her Find ass is a photographer In Detroit! She has some great work!
More please
She's like Tiffany Days with even bigger tits. Holy shit, she's perfect.
Bump pls
how you have the of but not sharing the whole thing?

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWdlbFE2aXVTYjQ=
>>306069
Stop it! She look better than tffny d@ys but that ass not nearly as big. She’s more like a brown k!ng $teph without the tummy tuck
Nice drop with the wetransfer link...hopefully she starts to take it to the next level...

pretty ass lil thick bitch.
There has to be more
Thanks for the drop hope theres more of her out there or she makes more vids cuz she bad asf
This can’t be it
I need more videos of her
I got pic of her topless nude
Need more ASAP. I usually like them lighter skinned but she’s stacked as fuck and has a pretty face. Rare.
>>308504
Lighter skinned?? lol Any lighter skinned and they would be white. You're a colorist btw.
>>306463
She's not brown lol. She's light skinned.
Nah, she’s definitely brown skinned. You are brown if you can’t pass the paper bag test. Nevertheless, that is a dime ass chocolate bitch.
U nasty. U barking up the right tree. I want u to rub your pussy to the thought of us fucking later after sunset. want u to mastubate your pussy until you cream all over your fingers and shout my name.
>>308583
I am. So? I prefer lightskinned women. Some prefer darkskinned women. Again, so?
>>308584 get your eyes checked.
>>308722
You must be white or view things from a white perspective if you think she's not light skinned. 😐
>>309005
She's not lightskinned.
>>309013
That's a European perspective. Agree to disagree.
Fuck her skin color can we get some wins lmao
>>309073 It's not. You're just too stupid to realize that black people come in a whole spectrum and not just light or dark lol
So she in Detroit 😌
35bd02
Got a topless nude full-bodied pic of her
>>305229 (OP)
>>309123
The DETROIT 1's like this!! you gotta have Game! She not gone break easy as yall think! HAte to tell you all LOL! if you don't have game Dont go to Detroit LOL
Where the topless pic at??
Smh. Of course she doesn't show anything. These chicks always do the bare minimum.
It’s better than nothing
Nah her body really top tier
Any more on her?
Has anyone found any new content of her?
bumpathon
Does anyone have her new content?