/booty/

Go to spankbang and look shes everywhere
He was sitting on the toilet shitting, then wiped his ass with a brush, then stuck the brush up his ass.

What's his name? I'll find him and fuck him up. Nasty sick bastard.
>>303404
Shut the fuck up, sick boy!
>>303782

not her, that some spanish broad.
🗿streamable. 🌎(c)om /dk7aw1
I already have the video
>>303941
Drop em sir 🙏🏼
You woke up horny thinking about me
She is literally a 100% certified breeding cow holy fuck. God i love women.
>>303879
Here it is...Not Mine...said it is $30.
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHJlYW0uYnVua3IucnUvdi8waDk2bW83eHdnaTd1Ym1rMTFnbXVfc291cmNlLVFNZDg2U0k2Lm1wNA==
Big ole phat bubblegum net booty
Since I wasnt supposed to be born. Dont mind if I get rich as fuck on all of u?
Some news !!
Queen of the queens
>>304819
I don't think some rime a dozen internet whore deserves the title 'Queen,' standards have dropped.
Is she losing weight? Her ass and thighs don’t look as big as before.
That's hilarious. Reminds of the few times that all I had to use was soap as lubricant for anal. I'm not complaining, but it's not as sexy as a girl's spit, and it's not as slippery as buttsex lubricant. If you use lubricant use water-based instead of oil for best results.
>>304866
Not getting bbc what u expect lol
>>304868 Look... If there's one thing that I've learned in life is that sometimes you have to anal.
man she ass not even 50 inches
>>304869 why is it that whenever people like you see a big booty white girl, it always has to relay in them getting BBC, why can't we just watch a girl do solo content, or content with a guy who isn't black?
>>305382
Implicating yourself again moron? Anger & being called out sure does drive u idiots out in the open
>>305382 You can take the horse out of the waterbut you can't take the water out of the fish.
>>305386
Moron all that money you have. Why your wife leave you?
>>305386 Because I left her. It was a mistake that I regret, but since there's nothing I can do about it I tell people that she left me because I love her dearly to this day but there's no way we could ever be together again after all the horrible things that have happened and have been said.

Besides that, she's also not a little girl anymore. She got old. And it's unfortunate, but it's part of life.
>>305396
Sucks to be old racist & white.
>>305397 You're a pussy. Besides, I've got a big rat dick.
>>305405
Rich. You dont do your job. You claim to have a big rat dick. Definitely rat. Big dick your wife deny that fact. She love bbc now opps mean ex wife
>>305408 I can't think if anything more gross than a big stinking black dick, and actually if a beautiful girl wanted me to suck a horse dick I would rather do that for my wife than suck a big black cock.

You're an ill-intentioned spiteful evil-doer.
rats have small dicks.
>>305410
Definitely racist white boy. You can tell the home you grew up in.
>>305397
Dont be a fucking pussy nigger, welcome to the real fucking world, pussy motherfucker
>>305396
The fuck are you talking about?

She's an internet thot you don't need to thing that hard about it
I think these bots are gay.
Hey, bots, are you guys gay? Or, like, are you back?
>>305463
Oh please. Tougher then you smarter then you. I can make more money then you with your own salary thats what scares u pussies. I already know it. U guys are showing it. Envious men who make half million. Why because I look better and get more pussy? I mean I get more white women then you. Wait I meant I get more yooung adult white pussy? Is that it. Cant wait for u jokers to lose in court big time all 7000 of us are watching waitijg for all 8 of you losers demise! Time is near!
Done with this website ppl to political I just want to sneak link with some big booty women im cool with.
>>305520
Agreed, definetly in her prime during this time
sad how small her butt is
There's still something about her shape that I love regardless of her weight. Reminds me a bit of Mal Malloy before she blew up
Chat gpt will scare the hell out of governments it must be stopped.
Nope. Actual evidence of hackers aswell as "demons" is what I'm interested in. Not fears of coincidental mathematical anomalies or patterns from focusing the brain on noticing specific "hypnotizing" arrangements of objects (I'm well aware of all that). I'm talking about the real thing. Encounters of the.... other kind. I have collected enough information to know for sure that there are "blind spots" in what they can or can not see. Other than noticing their blind spots I know next to nothing. When they attack I pray and it goes away.
>>305605 Sorry I forgot to mention that the way hackers let you know that they hacked your phone is by hacking your phone camera and posting a pic similar to what they see, be it your face from the front camera or what's usually in the view of the back camera (Once they have your attention they send you information they've collected about you from around the web using ip adresses) They most probably have ways to hack linux pcs and webcams, but they almost definitely have ways of hacking android mobile phone webcams. I am looking for others who also have evidence of what I am talking about. If the phone is not hacked, then there's demons afoot.
>>305607
You went from affirmative to maybe I think so.
>>305608 No. I said either or. It's either a hack or a spiritual presence, and the reason I said that is because of a few "nightmares" that have coincided or were similar to strange visions I saw later on once I was awake, during the day. This all started a few years ago and it goes away for a while when I pray.
>>305609
You're schizoposting and there's already a thread for that.
yeah shes getting skinny again
her prime was like when she first started
>>305717

her white husband is like, “you’re too big”
REPORT MY POST???
Trying to figure out why these bitches hiding my kids from me like I dont remember where I left all my sperm. Try to make it seem like u dont want to be in your kids life. Anyone know how my kids are doing? Help
Word on street beyonce bought her grammy awards
>>305717
Her prime was when she was bigger
Women's hips broaden slightly during pregnancy. She'll fill right back out.

She's going to age like a fine wine trust me.

Yet whatever psycopath that's married to her has resisted 2 million years of hardcoded evolutionary drive to impregnate fat ass all this time somehow.
>>303782
how could you think this was her when it literally says someone else's name in the bottom? wtf...
I should be the next one up. Am I the only one who realize niel armstrong did not wLk on the moon???? Its 2023 no one did it since !
White ppl lie about not having work either. Give a brother or mexican a lead job. Then watch all the work show up.
>>306826

Lmao the kitten.

Anybody got vid of this bitch taking BWC?
>>307825
It’s kinda nonexistent, she fucks rappers tho
>>307828

Well she has confirmed she only fucks white men, so I doubt that homeboy
>>307836
I'm laughing because you legitimately believe that lmfaooo

one word: Romeo.
>>307844

Cope harder bro. She on that BWC every night and you know it. She craves it.
her ass so small now
heard she has a new POV video out. Can anyone confirm this with a screenshot at least?
Mikaela reidy new video clips
Unpublished myaqueen hard, please!!!