/booty/

Drop some wins on this phat azzzz
Thank u for starting this back up
She could be so amazing, such a shame she's so massively opposed to having an OF.
>>302600
Not everyone wants to do OFman. Nothing wrong with that.
Nothing wrong with being a slut and wearing thongs and taking off your top in public, other than the fact that it's stupid, obviously. If you're going to be such a massive slut you may as well charge and have some integrity for yourself.

That said I don't know if anybody would be willing to pay. Getting naked for free for strangers that you don't care about is stupid. I guess charging money for it is stupid too technically but less so. If a girl asked me to strip for her, which none of them have, go figure, I would not do it for free unless I liked her. I have seen girls kissin infront of me and kept looking back at me, and I was like yo you two should really be charging me money. They laughed and one of them winked at me as she left. Then I fucked the other one. Those were nice times.
>>302600
Tell your mom make an of idiot see how u like it
>>302611 I think I would get a kick out of, honestly. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's not true of all things but it is of most things. I have reached my final form, and out of half have become one.
>>302613
Ok tyrone hill
>>302575 (OP)
No wins of this one that are public 'cept for the 15 second snap video of her bare ass and the screencap image of said video. 'Nother dead thread.