/booty/

If you dont free that man. Im going after every family that locked him up in spiritual power ill will desecrate all of them. Free him.
I agree. FREE HIM NOW! Liberation!!!
I hate loud mouth bitchs that got money from their rich boyfriend. Bitch he knockimg something in houston.
>>302634 I hate sarcasm.... like you wouldn't believe. I hate a lot of things though, including gossipers, evil, and those who talk too much and don't kniw how to mind their own business, to name a few.
>>302636
Die slow like the rest of us 1 thousand cuts to the flesh fuck you.
Whar were you talking about in the other thread? I missed it because it 404.
I hate having to hide my money.
>>302501
Can we drop wins on this BigBooty
>>302752
Bump for this big booty, ass so big she needs a whole different thread
(5.7 MB, 576x1026, ssstwitter.com_1673968589759.mp4)
Very powerful scene. You have a black man, who just got busy with a white woman. Yet, he tells her he doesn't want her, he desires to be with a black woman to have his children
>>302957
Racist black person made this post. How ironic right. Ppl date who they want get over it. Nobody fucking cares. Jesus aint real. The devil aint real but person u see in the mirror everyday is. Burn all the fuckint bibles in the world now because im sick and tired of holy false prophets
>>302959
Ppl didnt ask to be black, white, indian or asian. Its racist to force ppl " to their own kind" better wake up. White ppl not the only racist walking past you everyday. White ppl probably racist because they got sick and tired of racist black ppl in ancient eypgt times. Everything happened for a reason. Ppl dont wake up evil. Ppl wake up evil because someone provoked them. That how human nature works. Oh and sue your boss he/she racist as hell.
>>302957
Good timing. I know exactly who this is. Cnwt wait to run into you.
>>302961
we in the same group lmaoo i got your number J
>>302957
Stfu up youre upset you cant get someone outside of your nationality. So you anonymously promote your hatred. You cant get a job. You cant get a spouse. You dont got shit. We get it. Its the only reason you talking shit!
>>302957
And let’s be clear..half of these women only want you because you can give them some form of status or come up!! Their men ain’t doing ish! They are outpaced by everyone and not passed along like they used to be in the past so they’re loosing so now they want our men! Wake up
>>302957
Shes one step away from going to tell on him and basically claim rape! I’m surprised they aired something like this! And look how she put him down in the end! Interesting!
>>302967
Well this is true. But so what. Stop hating because when I see u imma gonna know! I read ppl like books!!!!!!!!!!! Bet your fucking ass imma know its you when I spot u.
>>302969
And I know their any of their man aint shit they get moist & musky smelling when I around.
>>302970
Later in the series, it comes out that she terminated the pregnancy because of him “wanting to get married to a black woman and have kids” He ended up being a side piece to a couple and doesn’t even see his kid.
>>302973

Knew I smelled something wet & musky all day.
>>302752
Her tele http s: //t . m e/ +lEDfSagGn5E4OWE1
All that touching. Now you running from the dick. Why? I know youre on here