/booty/

Basically what is I me as in me. I have the streets on lock. Will always will. Not one fucking thing you will or could possible try to do about as I have all ideas already mapped out.
>>302447 You I is about as stupid as a rattatat. Watch your back bitch. I hope you got eyes on your back! I'm gonna catch you one day looking stupid. And I'm gonba put one on your mum duces.
>>302452
No. Not like that.
Meant your mom sucks my cock often. Your sexual partner is mine.
Fuuuuuuuck you bitch ill fucking thrash you.
Whos watching your back where u live. Im insice your room where you rest ever night. Dream fucker dream
I love to watch you breath slow in your sleep without you noticing me breakin your resting place
Your not bad. Your scared. Ill fuck you u up the ass for trying to fuck with me. You my fucking slut. You my hoe. Ill fuck you up the ass nigga u not tough. Your asshole soft like mine. U think u hard huh. Your ass soft as fuck when im done with it. Fuck you talking to. Tie you the fuck up and fucking u up your ass like your trying keep alive.
Dont try to fuck with muscle head homo's they fuck u in your sleep. And eat your dogs while peaking in the first floor window
Stfu. What I wrote was off the dome. You got me in a moment of anger but you will be dealt with sooner or later. I'm not worried about a few terrorists. You going to send a package to my house? I dare you.
>>302461
Body bags tucked in the cut you dont want the dust. Hourglass my 9 said that ass is mine.
How u off top but your pockets always low. Money bend rules power trippin boy he aint no fool..
>>302462 Okay now read what I wrote.
>>302464
Your mom lips on the tip of my dick. U not rich you big shit.
I'm out of here. You're g.
Like lettuce & tomato we go together. Aint nothing to it. All cards on deck. You know the flavor. I roll any dice. Stay on top. I eat off all plates. Money never late. Pockets deeper then the casket. Hov thinks he is this. 50 feel like he cant be beat. Im here to remind them why tge underdog is real boss.
Nothing to the politics. Hoopin on hits like my name kiss.