/booty/

I woudlnt give her shit. She plan on turning the lot into hotels. Lol
Since she want to plan out how to cheat on her bf. Now bitch broke. Her man broke. Kids need food. Hoe should of stayed with the king pin
>>301742
>Pe@rb00ty88
what she do?
Anybody got her BBC POV dildo vid?
Don't care how it sounds I'm happy that she is with someone because she actually has a connection with them and not with someone because her ass is big and she needs that person to fill her
>>301889

you think just because the guy is white he's not in it for the ass too?

she got sick and lost a ton of weight anyway so it's all saggy flab now.
>>301892
She lost weight because she lacks BBC
>>301892 Weight loss seems to be a trend in the western cultures and especially amongst pawgs. It's something I noticed starting at about 2011, but was slow to become popular. It seems as though the only young girls who are still fat are those that either don't want to lose weight or can't.

It sucks for me because being skinny doesn't make a girl necessarily beautiful. Right? Everybody knows that. So when I see a girl that was alreafy ugly lose weight and get even uglief going from a 2 to a 0 it's shocking.
>>301897
Holy shit
I just found out who she is and she’s already at goat status. Damn i need more vids lol
Yup that fitness craze got a lot of older pawgs too. It's such a shame, but hey look at the brightside she's happier and she feels better now. So there's that. Wouldn't want to be the guy who has to fuck her though. Yikes!
anyone have her recorded cam sessions? looking for the one where she sits on a huge dildo on a chair
Another one bites the dust! Gained all these supporters because of the body just to lose it all! Now she just looks old and wrinkled
>>302667
Funny you say that. You will never make real money you bitch. Then fuck your dead corpse you fucking fake ass evil tough fucking guy
>>302668

What's so wrong about having the desire to fuck beautiful women for free!? eg. mutual enjoyment?
>>302669
Uh huh liqour talking
Just give me a bottle of henny and a night with this chick….might fuck around and end up pregnant
Anybody know where to view her facesitting video? Not the side view one. The one from clips4sale. Seems to be the toughest one to track down. Please post if you have it
>>302667
Yep when you spend your entire youth being a balloon and then lose that weight at 45 and older, the skin just doesn't spring back. End up looking like a wrinkled sack. Like this dumb bitch.
>>302475
eww gross, now she looks like my mother
Anyone have any of her videos?
>>304292
Your mom was prolly thick ASF at once point. Come through with the throwback pics bro
We must learn to forgive our mothers, because our mothers are not God. They do what they can for us. They are old, and it can becomes difficult sometimes in life. We must not fail them by failing where they've failed. All their sacrifice would have been for nothing. We can try our best and learn from our mistakes, and allow God to make miracles out of the evil. If we submit to God only he can gift to us what we desire. We must decrease ourselves so that God can increase. Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven and all other things will be added on is his promise. If you love your children then give them the gifts of peace and hope.

Do not pray to the virgin Mary. That is blasphemy, and the dead are either in heaven or in hell. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is an unpardonable sin.
bumping for giantess vids
>>304292

your mama can get it with all the jello bouncin around
>>302544
After I download this video onto my computer and watch it, the audio cuts off the first half. Is anyone else having this problem?
Her many vids hasn't been updated, perhaps I'll bite the bullet and grab the giantess vids