/booty/

Bro just grab her fucking ass bro. I know I can grab her ass the way she love to bend it over in front of me. She is patiently waiting for me to fuck her really good omg. She rubbed her titites into me and rubbed her butt into me sure tell she want the demon dick. But me not u. Dont try something stupid u idiiots
>>301713 I hate you. Everybody hates uou. Nobody fucking wants to be around you. Nobody trusts you. You're ugly. Your dick is big and black, and it stinks. So do your feet. You can't speak proper English. You're an immigrant. You're ugly. Your dad is nowhere to be found. He can't pay the nosey government's IRS the child support. Thry take a cut from your check. Your mom's ugly, but not as ugly as you. Nobody thinks your cool. People like to use you and abuse you. They're using you right now. You're ugly, stinky, boring, but none of that is an excuse to do all the evil you have done, but to do it in the name of justice? I will not stop until your head is no longer attached.
>>301716
Paraphrased, "I hate you...Your dick is big and black."
I don't understand why people choose to have petty arguments on here. Just post some ass or stfu