/booty/

I know who made this thread
>>300865
And I know who replied dumbass
>>300866
You still belong to me skinny or chubby as hell. Ill take u both ways love.
Poor, simple creatures. Rating a model that doesn't care. These dudes have never fucked a girl right in their lives yet somehow they think this model wants their dick. I'm willing to bet the last dude she loved had a small white cock. Do you know what that says about you? The chances of you fucking her without paying her are zilch. And the chances of you fucking her by paying her is still low. She would rather watch a Netflix original than suck your dick. You love talking about stinky penises ever since I first mentioned it on these boards but no dick stinks more than yours. Let her be lesbian if she wants. It's her decision. Take your BBC elsewhere were it will be welcomed and desired for it's funky aroma (so I've heard.) I don't want to know. Please stop talking about stinky cocks all the time and lets talk about nice pink vaginas.
>>300886
All that ass u got. Keep making it clap your ip address match the content folder I have from hacking ur device
>>300886

there was a video of her sucking dick years ago and yep the dude was either white, mixed or hispanic and his dick was itty bitty but she was sucking it. Never believe a woman say she needs a certain size dick cause when she’s mad she’ll call 8” little and if she likes a dude enough he can be below average and beat the cheeks up.
>>300932
I did everything imaginable to that woman. Even shitted on my dick at my home girl crib lol