Post the fart video
Demaged goods...
brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppp
Does she have any new content feel like I haven’t seen any new sextapes
Would love wins of her with chocolatemodels
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9idXU2UlQ=
>>300009
>>300012
I have a fairly open mind, a person can be straight, gay, bisexual, trans lover, fetishist with a passion for cosplayers, femdom and more, but you lovers of the smell of shit I will never be able to understand and accept you, you shit lovers are awfully disgusting.
(5.6 MB, 1080x1080, BigTiff-1080p (1).MP4) (718 KB, 720x720, 7tl0dx4Kyn5cIxm3 (1).MP4) (2.5 MB, 720x1280, UMiOHOzfgUdQBuNC (1).MP4) (76 KB, 675x900, EpSdsBXU0Akirab (1).jpeg) (63 KB, 680x453, FkjFTqSUoAEjI_R.jpeg)
Gotta love Big Tiff, pure eliteness of a woman.
Love them one pieces she be wearing, especially that purple joint.
Enjoy fellas, hurry up n download.

https://gofile.io/d/OfKWO2

And shoutouts to Pajeet always sharing gemsπŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
>>300202
maximum respect boss man post. salute
>>300202
Thank you but 5GB for only 14 minutes of walking video is very heavy.
>>300212
Shit who you telling, imagine spending time trying to figure how to compress it for free smh. Phatassvisions purposely made it that long I believe to discourage sharing and pirating, at least yall finally got it. Just need pt.2
>>300215
I agree with what you say, mine was just an observation, the video is in very high quality and her beautiful fat ass sways beautifully
>>300212
>>300215
>>300217
anyway just upload it to spankbang and then download it in 1080p and the problem is solved
>>300218
I already tried that 3 times, SB denied it everytime, says processing, never processed, denied.
>>300217
Her ass sways monstrously when you watch that vid on your TV, and if your TV is 4K man oh man. I've had plenty of triple shot hennies/w a nice fat spliff to that ass swaying on my Samsung 55in, shit looks insane yall.
>>300249
The quality seems the same, but if someone can do better with some other program it would be perfect.
The only problem with 5GB is that the size of the file takes up too much space, and with Walking videos you need a lot of GB, and we lovers of the Walking genre want them all lol
>>300249
Good shit, with we can compress and still have the OG quality, the og quality look as if she right infront of u and shit, shits just that great. He definitely uses the super cannon camera and not them lil go pros the other shooters use, that's why it's so much GB but it's still appreciated.
>>300202
damn thank you for being a hero! If you have more phatassvision we here for it!
>>300145
Thank you man 🫑 πŸ˜— awesome πŸ‘Œ
>>300247
I was about to say. Lol
>>300075
need the full vid of this
>>300202

Shoutout for that high-quality video!!!!
>>300407
be greatful for part one, this board has waited for like 4-5 months for that drop, your be lucky to see part 2 and 3 before the summer ahahaha
>>300075
thanks bro happy new year
her f@rt vids??
I've seen 3 videos of her farting while fucking, so she is a fart fetish performer
yeah they were deliberate farts too.. I smashed a mexican bbw in doggy and she let rip whilst I was behind her and didn't even flinch... it was like it was normal for her.. part air and part smell but I kept smashing lmao
>>301709
Why do I feel this comment hitting home πŸ₯²
>>301275
On bbwchan where content is leaked lol
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdVpYSnZiV1V1WTI5dEwyRXZTV2h1Y1RCVk1GST0=
>>302675 This bitch. If she's not farting nobody cares. I don't get why she needs a thread opened all the time.
>>302675
Oh shit I think I get this... the last pic message. Microwave and the watch. Timer. Microwave ass. The blunt and lighter I don't understand. The shower and the towel is missing? I don't know. It's cold? She's covering her pussy because she's cold?

I understand. Microwave timer and a lit fuse.
>"you told me to fuck my stomach up <3"
AYO, THIS BITCH CAN FART!
i saw one video of her shitting on a guy
>>303270
you can still see her booty
Nah dog. They're not fighting over him. Those hoes fighting over you lol
Scat is so damn nasty? Why would anyone want to see that disgusting shit?