/booty/

>>299507
Nah I just realized that lady in supermarket was the same lady on this insta vid thought maybe some could I.d. Her or something
>>299511
Its not though. Every other elderly white woman has that haircut retard.
Mods delete this
>>299453 (OP)
At least post the tiktok video instead of just a screenshot; or don't cover up the name of the profile with the comments.
that surely STINKS! haha these poor bastards can jerk to anything, sex deprivation is a bitch, isn't? smh
Na b this aint it. Yall mfs have no shame. Yall would probably fuck the mitchellan man
Yall not mature enough yet for this kind of ass. Leave it for the real men. Thick old stink smell phat soft big ass not meant for little boys.
Don't delete it. Share the goods big bubble butt
a lot of these mom and grandmas are hooking up with black guys since covid hit.
>>299565
U mean since beginning of time.
I tried to post a video but this website is keeping me from posting it
The ig I got the video from was holupjesus
What’s the video lady in pink
>>299565
Tell that to my 8inch bwc that butt fucked a Walmart granny last week. These fat ugly bitches are so used to fat broke black men hitting on them they don't know what to do when a skinny white dude fucks their whole world up.
>>299610
from what ever basement u came from.
Fr. My man. They be in heaven when white guys hit on them cause they never got that attention from us. Only fat black dudes
>>299553
U dont know what good pussy feel like that sucks
>>299677
Imagine bragging about being with a chick in a motorized wheelchair πŸ’€ 🀑
>>299696

Yall ever look at the ssbbw board? These mfs want they bitch to be in a wheelchair lmao feed her til she handicap
>>299697
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
U must be new here mfs only post whales. This is kind of the point of bbw chan clowns if u guys want to look at dudes go back to ur treehouse haha also did u guys see that dude on monday night football is he good?
>>299700
Nah got fucked up bad
Everybody here low ley gay. Y'all never stfu abput dicks