/booty/

no.
Don't delete this thread please
>>295989 (OP) Come here and get some of this dick, pawg. I'm hungry for your anus your huge ass.
Why she balding :(
>>296043 She's not balding she always was bald. Most baldness comes from damage to the scalp. She may have gotten dome hair treatment that was a mistake, or suffered a skin condition, or burn. Some baldness is hereditary and genetic, like "male pattern baldness". For women, as far as I can tell, it's usually from hair products and dandruff, but that part I am not sure it is from observation. Not all baldness is permanent. For example I have seen some women develop a thinning in their hair from years under stress. They appear to be going bald. They stop using the wrong hair gel, start using dandruff shampoo, and when the stress gets normalized the baldness goes away.

In short, it can literally be caused by a chemical that was used in her quarters years ago to fight off hornets and niw the tocic air in her room is causing her body to absorb a small amount and she unknowingly is being poisoned. It's not yo kill her but she suffers from a variety of strange symptoms that the doctors fo not find alarming, and she will never know the true cause of her baldness. Or, like I said, it could be as simple as using the wrong hair gel and not washing your hair right after you're done.
πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦²πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦²πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ¦² That baldness is going craazy, bitch!
She is perfect
>>296043
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>296100 You have to pay the toll troll? Are you impluing that she is balding because of her deceas boyfriend she used to have, or are you more referring to her obvious lifestyle amongst that group of nutters? I am interested to understand why you say it would make her bald?
why are her thread always deleted?
Don’t support her shes a scammer rip everything for free
>>296154
but that's the problem, those who have her stuff don't share it, she has videos of her masturbating and even opening her ass, but these videos aren't free anywhere
Who's got a mega of her stuff?
>>296204
just use gallery-dl to download to the poasts
She got that aid’s hairline
Where did she post that picture? Was it a ppv picture? I'm subscribed to her onlyfans and buy a lot of her ppv videos, but have never seen this newer picture.
Ugliest dog tits I have ever seen in my life.
>>296368

man do you have ppv videos of her please share with us pls!!!
I'm poor and I don't have an international card, if you had I would buy her stuff and share it with everyone
I found in Reddit
Why
P
>>296373

Shut your faggot ass up. You wouldn't know good tits since you still suck on your mama's you baby ass bitch.