Whats ig
Oh please
IG is a n i a a hhh
>>294768
Nah . I just realized I misspelled her IG too . It's
a n i i a hhh and her other one is y o u r fave p a w g
>>294832
couldn't find the second one
plz type it as it is appear on ig even if special caracters or copy past profile link directly here ot use base to code link
>>294879
don't borther i found it its private , but hopefully someone can get her OF
Def got a nice shape
Big ole phat white booty in red damn your momma got it going on for me let her in to did she tell you. Big ole dick time
>>295295
put a share link here using gdrive or gofile
She better not take bbc, otherwise we will unfollow her. She’s 20
>>295384
Yeah, let that inferiority complex shine
we need some wins
>>297961
damn thanks man post more plz
>>298357
thats amazing thank u boss keep them coming plz
hope u scraped all her vidz
Man these pawgs are really beginning to take over the onlyfans scene, its a new generation of big butt cumslut white whores and to be honest I prefer a bug stinky white ass bouncing back and forth on my toolie till I let off that muck juice in her big clapping cheeked up ass, we need more of this big booty white girl
>>298663
Ok u live in a pre dominated black demographic location. You barely see white women with huge asses. Tell us more
>>298663 I agree, but the majority of you make the rest of us look bad when you post comments such as this. That is why I have to be careful who I confide in when it comes to pawgs and bbws because society can easily get the wrong idea and make unfoubded accusations thanks to your type.
>>298664

This comment hit me hard. I live in an area that overwent a radical change, first slowly then abrupt, within a 13 year span. The difference is literally night and day, and it farreaches with its implications every aspect of daily human life. The one that hurts me most is not being sorrounded by tender-loving families, good friends and their pawg daughters. It saddens my heart but this too will pass and only a few things last forever.
>>298667
Pawg daughters? Sound like youre unblessed pedophile to me. You dudes wanna get murdered for touching ppl's daughters huh? Teach your daughters to speak up
>>298669

Yes it is my wish, I want to die in the arms of a pawg.
>>298670
I can sense personalities in guys like you from miles away. Stay woke ppl. If u want to stay alive dont come near my pawg daughters. Id chop you up like meat in the cow factory in texas back in 1970
>>298671

You wish you had pawg daughters but even if you did they would be ugly as fuck, don't nobody would want them..... but at least they still are pawgs so maybe I'd want them.
>>298672
Ok guy. You would be dead already. U only feel safe being anon.
>>298674 You're idiot, but wrong. I'm safe by the grace of God. And soon God willing I'm coming for you
>>298678
Come now. I will make sure to use my belt tie you up and rape you up the fucking ass you pedophile. U havent seen darkness yet. Keep it up.
>>298679

You so scary. But what are you talking about? I'll fist fight you right now if you want, pussy
>>298682

What are you on about?
>>298684
"What are you on about?" Only one place in america where ppl talk like that. Ill find you soon enough just keep talking..
>>298685 You want to find me? I know you already have my at. Why do you want to find me, liar? You think I'm cute? I'm actively trying to get away from nuts like you.
Quit arguing fellas and lets enjoy the new wave of rithickilously juicy white ass dumps, to be honest i prefer the white girls as theyre more feminine and give an instant hard on even with the slightest peach of ass, also they make perfect whore sluts and obedient cock sucking enthusiasts compared to the black masculine monkey boons who wana see us locked up or hanging from trees, a little snow white to soothe us while we rise back to greatness shouldnt be too bad for a wounded king still healing from captivity, hiding in a big white juicy ass for cover is just fine by me, pretty toes smelling like strawberries, although racist but a good thrill to spank and hair to pull on. perfect slut from Gods artilery of whore nations, perfectly suited to serve a soon to be big black king cock. i mean who else has the consistent length and girth to satisfy this new generation of fat booty pawgs. opposite poles attract. Wounded predator vs cunning prey, always a delightful adventure
(101 KB, 590x656, 13._Lovis_Corinth__The_Harem.jpg)
white whores have historically been the black mans se toy, history hides our deepest desires as it makes the new gen look weak but its okay we know these big butt white girls are the regeneration o what we once had and are soon to be reunited in the good milky way vanilla pink buttholes.
lmfao you nut are fucking corny. Let me know when you stop being fake bitches. I'll be waiting
(88 KB, 499x599, 08._Gerome__Pool_in_a_Harem.jpg)
just gonna have all the big butt white women laying around the castles again waitingg on their masters, thank you or producingg such big ass white girls with strawberry lips for us to kiss and dump a load in just like old times
How do they keep the rain out with those holes on the ceilings? Don't they hate the rain?
(119 KB, 923x669, The-Slave-Market-Eduard-Ansen-Hofmann-Oil-Painting.jpg)
Remember guys only the fairest milkiest brilliant white women can make the cut, kinda like the emo and gothic complexioned white girls, we dont want any freckled or blemished white skin only the fairest purest white, or now we will take what we can but soon none of that will be tolerated at all
Oh I see............ You're making fun of pawgs that's foul. Let me know when you stop bitchin or at least start bekng funny.
(84 KB, 1000x732, H0684-L232845195.jpg)
All this history of white girls being blacked hidden or burnt by the rebellious sons we bore with these cumsluts we now call europeans, the sons of whores which proceeded from our loins have turned the arrow against us but we will overcome to once again have dominion over all the big juicy white butts again.
(52 KB, 601x433, eacd3d600887e0aad2aaa3efde8a5d80.jpg)
such elegance and femininity can only be demonstrated by our snowbunnies, dont worry we will return again to reclaim you back to ur rightful cumslut lords
Yeah I agree those old hags are bitchez they are usually jealous of the young girls too even when it's their own moms. Not a good look. But look you can't be doing this and taking the law into your own hands, and you need to be stopped. You are not right in the head.
They should of never gave you fools social media. You trying set the whole world free. Now ppl bitch about not making it.
>>298759

I don't give a fuck about anything that you have to say. The time for your demise will come sooner or later, whether I have anything to do with it or not. You decided to fuck up, eventually you will pay the piper. I don't know when but I look forward to it. When the time comes you will know it. I hope I get to witness the huge pile of shitstorm that comes dropping on your front door.
>>298547

all her vids? i’ll share some but all of them? nahhh
>>298997
oh man why not post them gradually if its a lot
i've been looking to add her content to a REPORT MY POST group collection that contains only sorted pawg stuff
so it would be great add if u want to,
>>299007

i don’t mind sharing some of her content but i just can’t upload all of them at the same time that’s too much
I’ll be interested in that group! She’s fire
>>299022
oh ok thanks great to hear rthat
>>299022
Thank you sir ill wait 🙏🙏🙏
Anyone has her PPV?
>>299517

i'm not uploading on mega
>>299730
Anywhere sir 🙏🙏🙏
Still no news for her PPV?
Her OF is on sale if anyone is interested in it!
>>299730
Come on man you gonna bleesss us or what?
bumping since i saw someone make a new thread
Mods pinned it back down lol
Any mega on her?
Wins plz guys!