/booty/

2008 content lmaooo

she have vids amateur so bad on Spankbang brooo
She's hotttttt!
Her body is RIDICULOUS anyone have her socials?
These pics are at least 10 years old
Is she still around? Got to tap back then but she disappeared from the scene a while ago
Such a beauty!
I was at her crib 2-3 weeks ago. Known her since 2010, met her off the monospace app back then…anyway, got back in touch w her n went to her crib twice n bust in her 3 times. The 3rd time she knew n was tight. Talked to her the other day n she’s still tight I did it. She got a dude who she has a kid by, I think he’s 2, but dude got 7 years left on his bid. She converted to Islam for this clown; same clown who is 40 yrs old and decided to sell fentanyl so he could buy a ps5. We see what he got instead…obviously she told me all this. Anyway, it’s almost a 2 hr drive to her so y’all gone have to cash app ya boy sumn to go back up n get as much pix n vidz I can while I’m there for real. Tolls is $20 1 way!! She’s not tryna do no modeling ever again especially since her man’s family live in her building (she lives in public housing). She’s all about getting bud n percs. She ain’t really into fuckin unless ur there; she ain’t down to talk about it. Anyway, hit my email or sumn if y’all want me to do that cuz I’m rarely on here. I told her nut ass how much she could make off ass pix etc but she bitchin talkin about some ‘my spine is disintegrating’ type shit. Talkin about she need money to buy her son a new sippy cup etc. like duh! do onlyfans or sumn then dumb dummy! Smh I’m out bopskee9@REPORT MY POST.com
>>296048 How much time do you save by taking the toll? You said 2 hours, so how much longer would it be if you didn't pay the $20 toll? Oh, btw, I ate human shit today.
Sad to see such a beauty of a woman end up in the cracks of low life scum without having an enthusiasm of getting out. She's a lost cause. She probably looks like 💩 now.
>>296235
Unfortunately, only "low life scum" find these types desirable in the real world.
>>296048
Is she still hot like in the pictures?
>>296386
Is still active because?
Cute. She is bbw perfection. 12.6/10
All types find her type attractive even if it's just for a few nights on the low 😉
We need a pic of how she looks now in 2022.
>>296399 If you say so. I haven't met all types. She reminds me of a chick I had a fling with, but I do think she has a lovely face, and a perfect bbw body.
Doggy her big ass must be SUMTHIN!!!
C'mon where's the recent pics?
All these mofos say they know her, they smashed her last week and not one single recent picture SMH
Wish I knew how she looks now