/booty/

more ??šŸ”„
I was wondering about this chick.
Yea looks amazing now...look at that big ass!!! Bump for all her sex videos!
Those tattoes are fucking gross
Her big ass is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S-!
Rolling up 5 blunts then im busting like 10 cum shots. All that ass omg. The backshots must be full house.
Big ass like that would be difficult not to bust inside.
Big ass Bump!
For those who haven't seen her social
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdWRHbHJkRzlyTG1OdmJTOUFhMkZvYkdsc1pHRS9iR0Z1WnoxbGJnPT0=
>>294398
Nigga why the fuck did you encode a TikTok link retard
To not have her name all over the thread guys, sorry to disappoint. I badly want real wins of this bitch
Post her OF stuff
Just post it here you sneaky fuck
Big booty!!!!
(716 KB, 1078x1435, Screenshot_20221206-151952_InBrowser.jpg) (664 KB, 1079x1445, Screenshot_20221206-151625_InBrowser.jpg) (684 KB, 862x1492, Screenshot_20221206-151442_InBrowser.jpg) (724 KB, 838x1514, Screenshot_20221206-151546_InBrowser.jpg) (951 KB, 1078x1523, Screenshot_20221206-150758_InBrowser.jpg) (758 KB, 888x1445, Screenshot_20221206-152123_InBrowser.jpg)
This bitch is amazing that cottage cheese is just fucking art that booty holy fuck i have fucked bitches with asses like that but their ssbbbw this bitch is somthing else she charging 30$+ for videos on her of
Big Bump!
Damn i love my bitches like this lmao
Big ASS bump!!!
any fuck content ?
Def bump that sex vid!
Any more OF clips?
Thatā€™s the thing I donā€™t get about these sluts. They get sorry to lose weight and I get it cool. But when they try to act like they lost the weight ā€œworkingā€ out and give exercise advice then thatā€™s just ridiculous. You got fans cause you were big and we liked you big. Now you are just a weird ugly slut. Same thing happen to southernlidz.
>>295753
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ wtf
>>294774
Bless us with more king
>>295753
She looks light years better before...
>>295753
ye it's a shame, i like fat girls, and i like when fat girls lose weight and get lots of loose skin like she has

it's a shame she also removed those surgically
Her skin isnt as loose anymore. She worked it out for months and now she got a big ass with thick legs and huge hips!
She looks much better now especially on her tik. I hate these disgusting fucking growers hellbent on turning these girls into massive shapeless blobs of lard. LR and Mal were fantastic because of their exaggerated curves but both have turned into generic morbidly obese walmart shoppers.
>>295996
>She worked it out for months
the loose skin she had doesnt get "worked out" off
She can take precautions WHILE losing weight, and even then it's not guaranteed, some people just end up with loose skin no matter what when they lose a lot of weight

The only solution then is what she did, surgery, and she's even showing the scars of the surgeries, so i'm not sure how you think she worked it out.

>>296058
are you lost? did you somehow end up on a fat fetish forum without realizing or something?
>>296090
Are you? This isn't the grower board. It's the booty.
Her booty is huge are you guys blind or gay?!
>>296090
>so i'm not sure how you think she worked it out.
Did you miss she fitness tiktoks where shes working out? Not sure if you understand, when you take this surgery you are required to change diet and workout.
Exactly if she didn't work it out she wouldn't be looking as sexy as she is now!
share it again
What a body...šŸ˜
Any new ones?
Huge ass indeed
>>298403
There's a lot of bs on this site to dig through to get to anything worthwhile but every once in awhile Its when guys like you come through with genuine wins on a girl everyone is interested in that gives me hope not to give up on this chan. Thank you man now we just need someone to come through with some ass shaking videos.
>>298413

Damn. Who got a video of shawty taking BWC???
Keep adding to the pumpkincakezz thread but it won't shoot to the top for others to see?
>>298414
nah she needs some island dong
Now that's a huge ass.
Bump for the sex vid!
now all we need bros is some vids whatever you can find
Only 3 goats...
That last pic! Damn
i gave up a monster thick bbw like this for a "better looking" fit skinner also thick type and i regret every day that i can't cum in an a massive cellulite thighs/ass like this. choose your poison carefully bois
Big Ass Bump!!!!
The mods don't want to bump this big ass beauty...it will be the beginning of the end to this forum.
She actually did b/g?!
Best body on this forum!
The bump to nowhere. Mods need to get their heads out of their asses. She's a true big assed beauty.
top de mais
>>295753
>Surgery instead of just eating less for 6-12months
Women are so lazy holy shit
Wow what a huge ass!
chee hooo
I like the definition of his photographs in his onlyfans. I recommend to subscribe