/booty/

Who remembers that video of her ex sucking on her tit on Twitter?
>>293099
Never thought I’d see the day this hoe would have a dick in her mouth on camera. But she somehow thinks so highly of herself. Bro we need that footage
>>293164

Fr fr if only it were BBC that would make it lovely. It's a right of passage for these hoes in booty at this point!
THANK ME LATER :)
aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZC50dWJlL3ZpZGVvLzRhZjFjNDNkYjQ2YWFmMWM4OWMwNmQ0MzY3ZDA5OThjNzE3NzNhMTM
heres more btw

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cucmVkZC50dWJlL3NlYXJjaC95YXJkZW5paSUyMSUyQw==
Why are y’all gate keeping the BJ videos??
>>293193

The man above just gave them to us… :/
>>293196
It’s only one though. There’s obviously more
I remember they had a tele group, idk what happened to it but I wonder if it’s still up
Anyone got the other videos of her giving sloppy toppy?
>>293166
Kys nigger if she wanted smelly shitdick she would have it
>>293299
She already fucked with Lil Yachty LOL
All women are different and some of them enjoy the smelly scent of stinky dick. Some of those women are not hideous or gross looking. It isn't common but it has been known to happen.
She’s lost to much weight! Basic now
Does she have any active social media? The ones I've found are old.
>>293543
Any recent pics for comparison?
I still remember her then bf sucking her tit on Twitter
>>293303
How do you know she fucked with lil Yachty?
I read on reddit Megan is not even Puerto Rican but Mexican but I doubt it. No Mexicans are built like her unless they have surgeries,bbl's
>>294898 Puerto Ricans are Black too dont forget. That's how they get their bodies and why their hair gets kinky in the summertime
>>294898 Dominicans and Cubans too
>>294906

Please stop generalizing. Not all puerto ricans are black. Same with dominicans and cubans. The racial mixture of caribbean people, particularly on those islands, is super wide. There are groups who are predominantly white and those are mostly black. But the vast majority cover a huge spectrum between. I am puerto rican and dominican. My ancestral DNA shows I have as much as 30% african blood in me, the rest european and native american. I am visually white. But I do not see myself belonging to typical "white americans". Nor do I see myself identify at all with american blacks. But being hispanic, I can tell you black puerto ricans identify more with white puerto ricans than they do black americans. Because sharing the same culture, language and island experiences outweighs the color of their skin.

Dominicans, cubans and puerto ricans don't go around identifying themselves as black and white. They identify themselves as dominicans, cubans and puerto ricans.

that being said, this girl is thicc af. Let's all agree on that. who gives af about her skin color
>>293166
If she wanted smelly shitdick she would have it.
She came a long way from teasing pics