/booty/

Isn't she just a tease?
This bitch ass nigga told holly wow lmao
Wins for nude stuff?
(597 KB, 456x806, IMG_9096.MP4)
Why does her thread keep getting taken down?
>>276763
That booty don't jiggle it reverb
>>276728
And what a tease she is!!!
Booty taste like America 🇺🇸
gawd damn she bad asf
Sadly there’s no wins and probably won’t be any
>>276818
There are some good wins, a user some time ago posted a Mega link with lots of nude pics and videos, not very recent stuff but still very good, that big ass is very nice!
Unfortunately I can't find the folder otherwise I would have republished everything on this topic.
>>276829
Man find that folder and Ill send you some money. Had no idea there were more wins other than the video posted i see all the time
>>276831
There is no need to send money, if I find that folder I will publish it without problems, I recently rearranged the archive and I have no idea where it went, I may even have lost it ...
We hope that whoever posted that Mega link will repost it on this thread as well
>>276831
there was no folder. she only has the 1 snapchat video ( see here >>276763 ) and that's it. everything else is photoshopped pictures.
>>276838
Obviously you had little material, I had much more and the folder exists because I downloaded everything with zip, a lot of stuff and it was certainly not photoshopped, most likely that user had paid for those contents privately and then shared them here.
You guys are lame af making a new thread on this girl every month with nothing new.
Yeah, but she won't add some of us back on Instagram. So I appreciate whatever pictures and videos you guys got.
What ever u do you find that mega file good sir, and please share here!!!
>>276763
Cause there's no wins and never will be
>>276836
I remember the guy, he wanted $500 for the mega
Fucking faggit talking about he will always be watching lmao you watching me poop bro? Hahaha
New mods can suck my dick fucking faggit
>>276923
It's true, I remember he asked for some money for the full content but it's also true that he posted a Mega link with a lot of nude content to prove that he really had a lot of stuff about this beautiful girl with a big ass, but I don't have that folder. If anyone has it, post the content please.
She needs to embrace her curves and make some money off of this. Push comes to shove she could pull a Juicy Jade and use the money she makes to get a weight reduction surgery if she really hates her appearance. We just need some wins
Nude mega never was posted no way no one saved anything from it not even screenshots foh y’all go for anything smh ain’t no wins every one blow her up for them we can push her into it she knows damn well that’s why she puts her ass every where online but won’t make an onlyfans smh bitch is a joke 😂🤣
(1.4 MB, 827x1565, nude booty.png)
>>277076
Seriously?
So where did this nude pic come from?
There were dozens of threads about this beauty, there was a Mega link but it was only a small part of her nude content, it is not an OF of her because she sold her nudes privately.

Those who have IG content publish them because her IG is private and she doesn't seem to accept requests, thanks.
>>277155
Random Snap video which she herself leaked to a dude. There are no other nudes from her, not even private ones. Everyone claiming otherwise is just a troll.
>>277157
If Chloe has sent nude content to one user, she may have sent many more to other users.
How do you know that there is no privately sold content? Do you have a crystal ball? There are 2 options: you are Chloe or you are the troll.
I think that the nude contents exist as witnessed in other posts, (I saw the mega link preview in some old thread) but whoever has them paid for them at a high price and for this reason they do not share them, unless someone offers 500 $ as mentioned above.
Peace.
>>277165
Bullshit bro so it just vanished no one barely saw it and has no wins for it and a mega link dosent disappear that quickly and no one has no contact for the mysterious mega holder foh ain’t no wins if so drop them didn’t think so
Who pissed this guy off.
>>277186
Well you have to take into consideration that this forum has undergone a drastic change these days and many users have left, haven't you noticed?
And then you also have to take into consideration that Mega links expire very easily and for this reason users have been using gofiles and the like in the last year.
In any case you are free to believe it or not, I just hope that these contents will come out soon, everything else is just controversy that harms this thread, so it is better to close the argument here.

Relax and keep posting stuff from her IG, better to see her nice big ass in a bikini than to see nothing.
What's her IG?
Stop paying this bitch so much attention and she'll get desperate. If yall keep treating her like a celebrity she's gonna keep treating you like fans.
>>277241

Dude she isn't interested in doing an OF. So your dumb advice isn't applicable her.