/booty/

Iam.pandoraaa
The creeps must of got to her already cause her ig is private now but it wasn't last time I checked it a few days ago. Best huge fake ass since zameena I hope she makes a onlyfans account
Yea they did she already talking about stopping
>>269291
>>269298
Thos girl making videos like that movin her ass and she surprised she getting dudes coming at her?? 😂
This website doesn't need flags
>>269291

She does have an onlyfans but she's charging $35 and pretty much post 95 % of the videos that's already on her IG. And tbh... i think she's overwhelmed with amount of people that's hitting her up, she should of known it comes with having an ass like that... the creeps are def gonna come at you all day.
>>269406
Really gets the noggin' joggin'
Bruh some of these chicks are really goofy and naïve as hell
They all deep throat then post about cant get a good man and post bible verses. Then hoe out with some nerd. Thats. Clueless
If she cant handke the attention she might be gone soon. Someone really needs to take one for the team and rip her of content for the chan
>>269508
Fuck that bitch. Many big booties out here waiting to please you. Women forget there asshole is next to the vagina. So stop acting like ur shit dont stink on a steamy day
No surprise some of you mfers tracked where she lived and wouldn't leave her alone.
She rejected me on the instagram.
Thats not her smh
Some of her content is on reddit. Just look her up
I dont know why these chicks even get on the internet half naked then be scared when the creeps start following them. Like what did you expect.
>>269850
Women are stuuuuuppid.
They done put her IG live on Worldastar omg
Anyone actually subbed to her of?
>>270474
Thats exactly her marketing strategy. She knows niggas think wit their dicks so she'll disable her IG so you can no longer take it no more and suscribe with to her OF
>>270483
Thats what u thought. Niggas & men learn the difference
>>270484
Oh yea sure. So what exactly is the difference? Care to elaborate with the audience?
>>270488
>>270488
If I have to tell you the difference I'll automatically take your hoe from you.
>>270507
Exactly why I take her from you
Well her ass is incredible someone's got to have onlyfans wins. I'm sure its only a matter of time before her leaks are all over reddit anyways cause her ig vids already are.
Id pound that shit out like fuck
>>270528

I think she deleted her OF yestersday... i got refunded. She really can't handle the attention smfh
>>270606
I taught her good.
>>270606
Post her stuff then if you don't mind sharing
Someone has got to have wins