/booty/

And that's not an extreme Photoshop ???
What have she done :(
From her right thigh edge to her belly button is about 2 feet. The ridge on her uper thigh is not normal. Her head is attached to her neck in a funny way. Head is too small for the body size and etc etc
Theres no way that pic is real.. Are people really paying for that?
Bbbbhmp
>>255510
sorry for you but on her videos she looks exactly as her pictures
>>256146

Naaahh, she is chubby... lol
>>256156
She has hella surgeries man. She looks weird now. Built like a damn alien. It's pretty sad
Onlyfans money does its job. But she's still too photoshopped and her body looks like a doll from a sex shop. These scars and cuts from surgeries push me away.
I know she’s already known, But that’s her name again???
Bbbbbbuumypod
Thats graciebon thats an easy one honestly she has a couple vids on spankbank taking back shots from some random dude prob her man🤣 some dude in every video. Idt her pics are photo shopped cuz she looks the same in her Ig videos
I miss the old photos when she was natural. Pulled a Megan fox fo real. Already hot but gets surgery, makes no damn sense
Now she's average bitch look like every other female on the gram
Ruined herself entirely, when will they learn?
>>259051

What? Lol. She said she was a racist? Against which race? Isn't she Brazilian or Hawaiian or something like that?

But yeah, the only potential for her to ever "look good" again would be for her to gain a ton of weight. That much I know
Bbbbbbuuummppptr
Natural Beauty ... ruined by dr frankenstein.