/booty/

>>242363
We need the full video!!!
(272 KB, 536x800, H4220143-Da_Vinci_Self-Portrait.jpg) (214 KB, 279x494, cb.PNG)
YUhSMGNITTZMeVtEQV05M1pTNTBiQzkwTFtWSU5DSV1YWjViMjV1YWxoaWRrVT0=

The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
>>242430
DaVinci the lord do you have the second part?
thx so much
>>243109
Who is the shooter? Cuz maybe i have it in mega
I dont know man If you have it pls drop it
>>243109
🔥🔥🔥 we need this drop
Anyone wanna trade candid megas ? I got a lot of contnet I purchased hit my i n s t a g r a m @ treytop5
>>243314
who has a sub WE NEED THE SADIE VIDS!!
>>243151
Nah dude, i need to know who's the shooter, cuz im not lookin in all my folders just for one video.
If anyone knows who's the shooter of>>243109 theres a high chanze i have it
i think he is 9inch somthing like that
>>243370
The shooter is 9inchstillstrong
>>243314
Nobody cares! That guy is trash! 🤣💀🤦‍♂️
R.i.p candidbubbles
Yeap that the name
>>243815
I don’t know but in the “candid world “ is mega famous! Lol
https://REPORT MY POST/+HJ rdHyWYx7RjZjUx
New candid group
Im>>243370 and>>243132
Share there what you have, i will be sharing what i have, TONS
Can any one post this vid
Candidbubbles will close tomorrow
(1.1 MB, 1110x530, CAG450.png)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlsZUdVdWFXOHZOMHQ1T1hGVFZBPT0(enjoy)=

ALL SITE CANIDBUBBLES AND CURVESANDGIRLS AND RAVECANDIDS
NYCANDIDS IS CLOSED

BUT IS RIPED
Legend
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvQWM4aXhhVFEjWVVXT0NXM1puNXNRR2NtaE5iUEtXOEJQS2hvSFFFSHAwRndHdllNRFZDMA==

her we go {this is repost )
This rave candid etc link isnt working for me either. OMG, someone please come through on this. Rave candids are by far the greatest OAT, just fat ass white girls showing that shit and jumping all over the place
That site rip post was suchh a tease, would have been the most legendary drop if it was real. Does it work for anyone or does anyone have the content now that its shut down?
>>244245
It was only 1GB. come on man.......
>>244283
>>244245

No it doesn't it just re directs you to some google account shit, Knew it was tooo good to be true, don't waste ya time with that exo shit.
(4.2 MB, 854x480, RaveCand_210_clip.mp4)
I did get the ravecands exo file to work. I’ll try and put them in a mega file. Never done it before, so y’all need to bear with me

I’m doing this in the interest of keeping the thread alive, so in the meantime have this
^HOLY FUCK. That is just about the fattest white girl ass I've seen. Please come through with that Mega, King!
I got it (hopefully?)
Said it once, saying it twice. I’m doing this with the interest of keeping the thread alive

U0dWeVplS0FtWE1nYlhrZ1kyOXVkSEpwWW5WMGFXOXVMQ0JqYjI1emFXUmxjaUJoWkdScGJtY2djMjl0WlhSb2FXNW5JRzltSUhsdmRYSnpJUW9LYUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOVROMEZWZUVONVFpTXdVR2hRTjBWdk1XRnlTV016ZGtGeFdsQldXamQz

Needs decoded 2 times
(4.9 MB, 854x480, Relevant Video XD.mp4)
I don’t have any intentions on re-uploading this in the event it shits the bed. I don’t wanna get into any kind of trouble breaking rules or laws
You're the MAN. Thank you so much, I got cucked though bc I tried to download it all at once, stopped loading at 90% and said I'm over the free storage limit. So I suggest everyone download it video by video, bc now I cant do shit for 6 hours
>>242357 (OP)
any one here with kingc0wb0y 2022 folder wanna trade
(687 KB, 1387x708, Untitled.png)
I have ravecandids 1 to 183.

I can upload them but it's 107 GB so I'm willing to upload them for everyone if someone helps me with something.

Some dude here >>80190 (Dead)
uploaded videos of Lacey from stuffer31. They are not available anymore and I want them.

If somebody has them and uploads them for me, then I'll upload the ravecandids videos and post them here
Most voyeurs do not have voyeuristic disorder.
Doctors diagnose voyeuristic disorder when people feel greatly distressed or become less able to function well because of their behavior, or they have acted on their urges with a person who has not consented.
Treatment, which usually begins after voyeurs are arrested, includes psychotherapy, support groups, and certain antidepressants.
WTF is report my post, I've seen it mentioned on here 1000 times over the course of 6 months on here
>>244595
I think it’s slang for two social media apps where people or friends meet and discuss things they like. Why you can’t say them here is beyond me
>>244547
Don’t bother, nobody wants to see this non-bbw bullshit footage Retard McFuckface
>>244539

Excellent post big man, thanks and appreciation.

Hold tight i'm gonna post some. later on.
>>244588
Lol ok .. so? 🤷‍♂️🤣
Thanks For the R@vecandid vids . i would fuck every one of those fat asses, and 214 is special.
>>244547
Here's my contribution
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRsdVlqSmFjR0pIVlhWaFZ6aDJXa001TUdKVVJqUmxiVTA5
>>244602
If you try to type in certain websites it automatically gets converted into “report my post”. Not sure why. Maybe because they don’t want certain websites associated with bbwchan. Just in case the link leads to some illegal shit or something.
Trying to share my portion, but gofile.io just stops uploading after the second file for some reason. Can't upload any more than that wtf
Here you guys go....

ENJOY !!!!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM4NFpXcHdkREE9KERFTEVURSk=
idk how the files got duped so many times but oh well
YUhSMGNITTZMeTluYjJacGJHVXVhVzh2WkM5MmJuVlpSRm89KERFTEVURV9NRSk=
aHR0cHM6Ly9saW5rdHIuZWUvY2FuZGlkdXRvcGlhCgpXZWxjb21lIEZyaWVuZHMuLi7wn5GA

My contribution...
I’m a regular candid short buyer of big thick black girls if anyone wants to trade some
Vids and save money email me bsisysjsjsb@REPORT MY POST
It’s a REPORT MY POST email also