/bhm/

(261 KB, 1540x2048, 18D882EC-EB33-489E-A5A3-3C0EE1A06416.jpeg)
from what i know he was public on twitter, then he was privated, then he was public again, and finally now i think he might be banned? either way he did pretty good inflation stuff
i saved 3 of his vids (+ 1 weird screen recording of his twitter), but i’m sure there’s more out there
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5sln4q1juft8l/Videos
fuck i messed up the post format again
Holy shit, bump.

This fat fucker is so unbelievably hot I don't even know what to say. I'm fucking SOAKED. We gotta find him.
>>9207 (OP)
You're a saint for saving what you did, the way I would make him into my personal blimp ...
Bumping this too
>>9207 (OP)
I've got most of his stuff from his last(?) account, I'll upload it to mab in a bit.
>>9860
Thank you, you absolutely diety.
>>9860
Reupload please? God damn it I miss this guy's stuff
>>10384
https://mab.to/t/DUxo25UF7Qh/us3
again, may be a while till I can reup again.

iirc he had another account where he posted similar stuff, I just remember that he posted some amazing belly pics and said it was from chugging some absurd amount of milk. I'd love to see those old posts again, but they're probably lost to time.
Are these real? damn
Dose anyone have anywhere I can access videos or photos of him? I fallacies him too but he is no where to be found now
He's back on Twitter with new posts! Save everything!
>>10776
does he have to accept your follow request?
>>10776
Does he have a new @ or smthn cuz I can't find him
I'm looking for this guy. Let me know
In the vid where he rapidly expands, with some soft pink lighting, with some sounds and the quality a little bad, I suspect it's a silicone suit, tbh
what's his new account called?
Re-up?
>>10416
Hey man, if you're still around could we get a reup on this guys stuff please?
what's this guys name even? his account? does he have a grommr? i'd love to follow :3 but jeez, a SCREEN NAME rather than just a pronoun would be nice lol
>>12317
oh wow, nvm, im slow, I just saw it in the title