/bhm/

(1.2 MB, 3137x2091, Nostalgia Thread.jpg)
It's Christmas! Time to remember that childhood memory of watching anime/cartoon or playing a game where a weight gain/expansion scenario happened and you felt funny and happy.
I've got something soviet thus horrible for you guys.

Its a cartoon from 1986.
Its main character is a boy. It features obesity, stuffing, weight gain, inflation (from a fucking gas station-styled drinks pump), slight foot fetish, enforced immobility, health issues.

It's all packed tight in less than 10 minutes of footage.

IMDB page:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4544302/

The brave may behold it here:
https://rezka.ag/cartoons/short/51827-nehochuha-1986.html

P.S. No need to learn language. Main fella is just too lazy to do anything and dreams of a land, where you don't need to do anything but enjoy. The sexy fella needs some heart medicine when main fella says he actually wants to do something.
For me it was always that classic Doug episode where he visits his granny for the week and comes back several pounds heavier. The button pop off was great, but him imagining himself as a super fatty was insta boner.

King sized Homer from the Simpsons also, actually funny considering he was only a bit above 300 in the episode and looked ginormous. Hell I weigh as much as base Homer these days, and king sized and above is common lol. Funny how things have changed.
for me it was the squirrel jokes spongebob episode
some time later i saw an obese lady in a bus and something in me clicked
>>8519
Sandy and patrick both morons
>>8518
That Doug episode was something else, it made me feel funny too, of course, there are better moments for me like the Tails AOSTH weight gain episode.
The cake scene from Matilda.
That one episode of Fairly OddParents. You know the one.
>>8497 (OP)
The buffet scene from "Bowser's Inside Story" was my moment of realization.

There was also the one episode of "Scaredy Squirrel" where he ate too much chocolate.
>>8497 (OP)
I remember looking at the poster for shrek 4 online for a while because of fat Puss.
>>8545
Big fat puss & shrek war.