/bhm/

Where you read that it's over, shutting down?
>>7808
They announced it earlier
Gonna be fully shut down and gone by the end of the year
>>37424 (Dead)
(866 KB, 1008x991, 15.png)
Scott the woz
He’s a hot twink~
Barry Allen from The Flash TV Show
Joe from The Flash TV Show
Stein from The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow TV Shows
The Angry Video Game Nerd
Backyard Scientist
Loki from the MCU
Spider-Man (Maguire, Garfield & Holland)
Dean Winchester from Supernatural
Castiel from Supernatural
1980s-1990s Johnny Depp
Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock
Bradley Cooper from A Star Is Born
Matt Bomer from White collar
Jean luc Picard Star Trek TNG
Obi Wan Kenobi (Prequels)
Anakin Skywalker
Han Solo
Luke skywalker
Bill and Ted
Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10th Doctor from Doctor Who
11th Doctor from Doctor Who
12th Doctor from Doctor Who
James Bond (specifically Roger Moore the others too)
Young Clint Eastwood (like in the first Dirty Harry)
Marty from Back to the Future
Doc from Back to the Future
Ben Wyatt from Parks and Rec
Chris Traeger from Parks and Rec
Jim from The Office
Clark Kent from Smallville
Jonathan Kent from Smallville
1980s-1990s Jackie Chan
absolutely markiplier
i wish there were markiplier wg content where he gets extremely obese
Toby Fox
Always thought he was pretty attractive and definitely needs some fat art for sure~
>>7890
A lot of these ideas are really good
>>7895
Definitely agreed!
I want to see Ryan and James K from My 600 lb life to be 1000+ lbs
Indiana Jones
i wish Paul manson would be again on the 1000 lbs and can be a fuckeable megachub
When I was a kid I thought Owen from Total Drama Island was hot but didn't realize it at the time because I hadn't figured out that I was bisexual yet.
Tbh! I really want to see some kpop Male idols getting fat, specially Wonho dude he looks so sexy when he eats, i would like to see him on a bulky season
One of my IRL friends has gotten huge since we met in freshman year. While we were roughly equally fat nerds we went opposite directions on the scale.

I remember vividly his 21st birthday, trying not to get hard watching him rub his belly and seeing the bottom peek out of his shirt. Luckily he had smash ultimate and his other friends there to distract me.

I'd guesstimate he's around 430Ibs by now, 5'9" in height. Very ROUND. I've fantasized about getting to rub his gut a few times but nothing is going to happen between us.
The 1987 version of The Shredder from TMNT.
He's a cocky, whiny bastard who should be knocked down a peg via getting fattened up, either to where he can barely walk or to immobility.
People I’d blob up

Saberspark
Markiplier
Scott the woz
Pastraspec
Toby fox
Ninjamuffin99
Scott Cawthon
Josh Hutcherson
Masahiro Sakurai
Matpat
Markiplier
TheOdds1Out
Dawko
8-bitryan
John Fuhnaff
Jerma
Moot
Jonnyblox
Adam Conover
Tom holland
Piemations
Natewantstobattle
>>7946
Dude i want to see markiplier so fat aswell, you are a Man of culture as well!
(81 KB, 720x960, IMG_3975.JPG.6822808ff1ef72d2b824f29bd1029ac2.jpeg)
Idc about his skin condition. I would suck on James K's toes and feed him how much he wants. I find him strangly incredibly sexy. He has a sweet face and is so entranced by food.
(48 KB, 720x529, F60awxWW4AE60kN.jfif)
I've just started using consumer-tier AI art generation. Haven't learned enough about AI image generation to make fats and skirt content policies. Won't know enough when the site dies.
(39 KB, 406x720, oar2.jpg)
Scott Jund.
>>7807 (OP)
Tomska from youtube. Dude blew up on his own so there is a ton of potential there.
(2.4 MB, 4500x2497, Untitled309_20230116051522.png)
I’ve constantly thought fattening MatPat up too huge sizes since his one Oreo video where he misspoke about being filled with cream~
(230 KB, 1189x932, image.png)
yeah i have a couple
>>8585
Super hot ideas~
Object heads are super good
(320 KB, 1473x1483, image_2024-02-26_234409536.png)
>>9175
Since the Youtuber Phisnom basically said to go wild with lewding with his OC as he doesn't see himself as that, I've been wanting to see Phi in different scenarios as a big fat toxic slime. Stuffed silly, fully nude and exposing their massive slime body and breaking their shirt, sumo outfits, all the above. And I want to see more Youtuber sonas like Pastraspec getting fattened up like Phisnom's OC.
(107 KB, 300x353, Scottcawthon_in_MatPat_final_video.png) (191 KB, 1644x1135, Fj_2rt_UcAENlet.jpeg)
I don’t know why, but after seeing Scott Cawthon in MatPats last theory video, I couldn’t stop thinking about him becoming a massive fatty Dilf. The way he looks and dresses is just setting of neurons for me
Bump
Anyone got more anonymous confession?
have a gay room mate, fucked a few times but found out he has a fetish for other ppl being fat after using his computer n opening his browser and checking his history (i was curious)

for some reason in my autisum brain i decided to start putting extra butter and whatever fattening shit i can into any food i make him, i know hes taken notice of me making him more food so i know hes ok with it but idk if he knows the extent to which im fattening him
(416 KB, 593x594, Lance sexoooooooooooooo.PNG) (114 KB, 578x691, Saizo.png) (212 KB, 1446x1080, Reinhardt correct.jpg) (48 KB, 560x420, robo ky computer eating.gif)
>>7807 (OP)
Lance from Epic Battle Fantasy is probably the weirdest i can think of
There's also Saizo from SMT Soul Hackers 2, especially cuz in-game you can feed him and he does this cute thing where he sticks his tongue out as he smiles when you do
maybe Reinhardt from LOGH but only once he becomes Kaiser and gets his really nice, long hair
Robo Ky from Guilty Gear even though he's a robot, no i don't know how he would get fat but i just know i want him to
>>12218
speaking of the fnaf movie, lillard in that film deserves to become a king sized bed he's absolutely perfect (and honestly afton deserves it after killin 5 kids lol)
>>12218
>>12264
A lot of the males in that movie would be great absolutely huge~
to add another man, scott the network head can get it. a billion dead from his actions? fuck it he can gain a billion pounds for what he did. i mean, he won, so what more purpose does he have other than to become huge?~ i wanna marry him and treat him lavishly with how much i would feed him~
https://drawntogether.fandom.com/wiki/Network_Head