/bhm/

(161 KB, 600x600, aa9a24109739299.5fda79ee0d8f7.png)
I tought would be fun a thread for feedees to post their discords and weighs and what they looking for kinda like

Username:
Weight:
Reason to wanna dm'ed:
I'll go first
Username: Ninisbig
Weight: 410
Reason to wanna dm'ed: wanna chat with more feedees <3
Username: petfeedee
Weight: 260
Reason to want to be dm:d: Wanting to chat with feeders interested in petplay, femboy/feminization, and spoiling a feedee rotten <3 Male or female welcome
Username: bighecc9
Weight: 182
Reason to wanna dm'ed: Just recently found out I crossed into being officially chubby, would like to be teased or encouraged about my weight, talking about scenarios, chatting in general about diet, I also do RP.
Username: icarianonager
Weight: 191 lbs
DM reason: I'm a chubby guy who likes even bigger chubby guys and making chubby guys even bigger.
Username: PienetJalat
Weight: 150 lbs
Reason to wanna dm'ed: just starting to gain and looking for encouragament and teasing, interested in showing myself off and talking about scenarios
>>7558 (OP)
>>7993
correction username is pienetjalat without any capital letters
>>7558 (OP)
VXNlcm5hbWU6IG1laWNvb21vbl9jaGFuCldlaWdodDogMjQ1ClJlYXNvbiB0byB3YW5uYSBETSdkOiBSb2xlcGxheWluZywgZXNwZWNpYWxseSB3aXRoIG1hbGUgYmxvYnMgb2YgYWxsIGtpbmRzLCBpbmNsdWRpbmcgbW9zdCBtZWRpYSBsaWtlIE1hcnZhbCAmIERDIENvbWljcw==
Username: Curiouscat44
Weight: 148 :(
Reason to wanna dm’ed: I’m an aspiring feedee and would really love encouragement, fat chat, teasing and I’d be happy to show myself off ;)
>>8195
Send me a request to my discord, I would really like to talk to you.
Username: bigbrownieboy
>>8195
Correction username is curiouscat44. (with a dot at the end)
Username: kingfatzilla
Weight:655
Reason to wanna dm'ed: chat whit like minded gainers and feeders