/bhm/

(287 KB, 1500x1350, stock-photo-question-63307666.jpg)
Curious, who's the fattest person who browses/posts on this board? I want to know if any of you are superchubs or morbidly obese.

Post your weights. Might need photographic proof if you're claiming to be huge.
I'm at about 350lbs. I haven't gotten on the scale in a while but my diet is pretty terrible and I know I've been classified as morbidly obese for my height range.

I want to be the skinny one though, and help someone else get big.
188, hoping to get a little bit fatter. I don't wanna be massive, but 200-220 pounds could be a fun handful maybe.
I don't own a scale, but if I had to guess, I'm somewhere around 450. Last time I was weighed I was just over 400 and I know I've put on weight since then.
I'm a 120 pound girl... bookmarking this thread so I can scan through the numbers and imagine being placed between the two fattest guys on an airplane uahh
375 here and trying to be bigger. My photos are on page 2
Last year I was 370lbs, I checked recently and I'm up to 415lbs but not trying to gain, just had some lifestyle changes.. Also, I'm about 5'9
>>7462
>>7480
>we've got some fifth-tonners among us

Impressive. Tell me about your lifestyles and habits.
I fluctuate around 290-95 lbs... Do you guys have any tips for breaking through that 300 plateau?

I find it hard to eat enough when you have to work all day
>>7498
I'm >>7462
Lifestyle wise, I'm pretty lazy, obviously. Eat more than I probably should. I haven't gained intentionally, but sometimes I think about it. I get around pretty well, mobility wise.
I'm about 400 now. I got up to 440, but I got some long stomach bug, so I lost it.
>>7498
OK I'm >>7480
Much like the guy above, pretty lazy lol I don't like walking but I a whale's gotta do what a whale's gotta do. I've started working 100% remotely which is pretty sweet. Previously I was hybrid working, so I guess that's the lifestyle change. Also I had exams in May which meant lots of stress eating. I have more in December and again next May so it'll probably result in more fats.
My boyfriend was up to 625 when we met, now he's about 490 since I kinda put him on a diet lol. He was the biggest guy i'd seen irl. Obvi I would love him staying super huge but I don't want him facing any health problems.
>>7521
Are you male or female? Congrats on his weight loss!
>>7539
Female!! Yeah I'm proud of him haha
>>7521
Have u got any pics
Guys, I don't know if this is the thread where I should ask, but does anyone know of a page or a diet to be able to gain weight effectively?
Im only 16 and like 340+ 6’5 I maxed out at 350 but then I had an unintentional weight loss during the summer.
>>7521
I think about what it must be like to be that big sometimes.
Currently 380 but was 430 at my highest. I’ve always been fat to a degree. Was 280 at the start of the pandemic and gave in to my desires and ballooned in quarantine.
>>7521
And you ? Are you skinny ?
Coquito Papii browses here every now and then. He weighs almost 700
Nice to know we've got a couple of 400 pounders here. I think that's the threshold where guys officially get hot for me.

Hope we get some 500+ boys in here.
>>7551
I don't think he's want me posting our private stuff here, but maybe one day

>>7571
Yeah I'm about 120lbs, we're both really into size comparaison and not so much the feeding side of things
>>7581
I wish some more people were into feeding. Everyone wants their fat guy, but no one wants to make one. Im sick of being only like mid-level fat, I want someone to make me explode with fat.
>>7579
I feel like I'm getting close to that 500 number myself.
I’ve recently got to 410, trying to get to 450 just because. Quite happy with myself. I just really like being fat, and having my fat being hot for someone else.

Sadly I might have to either slow down or cut back a bit because of health =/
>>7509
>>7517
>>7518
>>7561
>>7614
Congrats to you all on getting over 400 lbs. What sort of body shape are you guys? Interested in getting a comparison since we've got so many fatasses here.

Also are any of you getting so fat that your fupa is burying your dick?
>>7636
I'm >>7480 and would describe myself as curvy though most of my weight is carried in my belly and hips. As for the second part, yes. It wasn't that hars though. I was never particularly well endowed
>>7517
>>7636
My legs are fairly meaty, with a little fat and a LOT of muscle.
Not a lot of hips or ass.
Large belly, with no rolls, domed at the top and hanging at the bottom, pressing on my fupa.
My fupa has grown a lot the last couple years, and it is burying my dick now when not hard.
Fairly big love handles.
Not too large of moobs. Definitely noticeable, but not shirt-stretchers.
A roll of flab under my arms from moobs to back, with huge back rolls on my shoulders.
Small double chin.
>>7637
>>7638
Hot as fuck. If any of you guys use Discord at all, would love to add you if you drop a tag. Or mine is icarianonager. Love talking to cute fat guys.
>>7636
>>7509 here
I'm pretty much all belly and moobs. And yeah, things get pretty buried down there.
>>7641
Very nice, love guys with huge moobs. Same as I said to the other two, if you use Discord would love to keep chatting there.
>>7637
>>7642
Also, I guess I should mention, I'm only 191 lbs, definitely more of a feeder than a gainer. Just think it's super hot there's guys out there who are more than double my weight.
197 lbs.

Used to be 215 a year ago, but I got a retail job that made me lose a ton of weight.

Would lowkey love to be a gainer, or at least get fat enough where I have some quality belly and moobs to fondle, but there's no way this would fly with my family. C'est la vie
Definitely not the fattest person here but I've slowly given into my desires. I started at around 170 and now I just hit 290. But it took me like 7 years to gain that much weight.
Well, I was up to about 440 a year ago. Now I'm down to 380 because of digestion stuff. I could hardly eat for a long time.
Before, I was bulging hard blubber everywhere, especially on my back and my gut. Now it's a floppier, still hefty kind of fat.
Definitely not the biggest on this board but did get caught up in gaining and went from 180 to 270’s now.
Im at 550 lbs right now and was at peak at 575. After i move to another home, i will focus on gaining more again.
>>8944
DAT
FUCKING
ASS
Jesus I don't normally post just to simp but WOOF. God I want to be that big, myself...I'm only 275 or so.
>>8944
Always pleasant seeing you and your partner around.
Any of those 400+ lb people still in this thread?