/bhm/

(502 KB, 3140x2301, Goh.jpg)
(502 KB, 3140x2301, Goh.jpg)
(255 KB, 1024x768, Bros.jpg)
(78 KB, 1056x964, Huge_Hau.png)
Ended up doodling a Big Hau cause he definitely needs some love
Well done! it looks impressive!
GO GROWS GLUTTONOUS

“Alright, another Pokemon caught!” Go exclaimed, picking up the pokeball which now contained yet another of the many Pokemon he was eager to capture. He slid it into his backpack, which now contained about twenty individual pokemon, all possible from the long, hard day of exploring he accomplished.
Scorbunny wiped a bead of sweat from his head, exhausted from battling so many Pokemon. He hopped up onto Go’s shoulder, tapping him with his foot, eager to get back home. Go chuckled and patted Scorbunny. “Alright, alright. We’ve got a lot done today, I think it’s time for both of us to head home and treat ourselves!”
Scorbunny seemed satisfied with this response, and slid down to sit happily on his shoulder as they wandered back out of the forest. Yet before that, Go heard a rustling noise in the bushes, and the unmistakable aroma of something sweet and delicious… Could it be?
“No… It couldn’t be! I’ve been looking for one for so long!” Go exclaimed, rushing over towards the bush with excitement, accidentally dropping Scorbunny onto the ground.
Scorbunny sighed, rolling his eyes. Of course he wouldn’t be done that easily, there was always another Pokemon to catch, wasn’t there?

Go rifled through the bushes when he found it, a sweet little Alcremie, nibbling on a berry when they were so rudely interrupted by Go. They gasped, and tried to flee, but Go was prepared!
“Oh, no! You’re not gonna escape me that easily, Alcremie!” Go stated, tossing a Pokeball over at Alcremie. They entered the ball, and it wiggled around slightly. One wiggle, two wiggles… Poof! It burst free from it’s ball, and stuck it’s tongue out in defiance of Go before making another break for it. “Gah! Scorbunny, quick! Go and stop that Alcremie!”
Scorbunny groaned, hoping this would truly be the last of it. He zoomed up ahead, leaving flames in his trail as he cut off the cream puff Pokemon. It halted in its tracks, unable to keep moving forward. The Alcremie then found another ball shooting towards her, opened up and sucked them inside.
“Come on, come on…” Go crossed his fingers, watching it wiggle once, wiggle twice… Poof! The Alcremie broke free once more, panting heavily and getting very annoyed at this point. Scorbunny glared at the Alcremie, and with Go right behind them, they had nowhere else left to run!
Without any options left, the Alcremie decided it would need to fight back! It slithered towards Scorbunny with vindication, swelling up her hand into a giant, creamy fist and pummeled Scorbunny in the chest!
Due to already being so exhausted from before, he was much weaker and suffered great physical damage from that strike. Yet still, he managed to get up from the ground and looked to Go for orders.
“Get up, Scorbunny! Just use your Flame Kick attack, make sure not to knock them out!” Go encouraged, pumping his fist with pride as he pulled out another Pokeball.
Scorbunny, feeling a sudden rush of personal empowerment, dashed back up to the creamy creature, leaping high into the air and spinning his foot into the air, it catching fire as it crashed back down to the planet, growing in speed and power with every passing moment.
Alcremie, even from so far away, could feel the heat as it melted their body, making it appear as though they were sweating. They clenched their teeth, readying for the strike as it cracked the ground beneath them, sending a wave of fire across the entire forest.

As the smoke cleared, Go coughed. “Nnrgh… Gosh, Scorbunny, I told you to try and NOT knock them out, not burn the entire forest down!”
Go was shocked, however, to see Scorbunny knocked out on the ground while Alcremie still stood tall. And they did not look happy.
Go put Scorbunny back into his pokeball while getting an empty Pokeball ready, “So, you wanna play like that, huh?” He asked, eyeing up the distance and direction the ball was going with his eye. “Well, you’re staring at a future Pokemon champion, and I’m not gonna let some glorified junk food get the better of me!”
Alcremie felt a great rage as the Pokeball went flying through the air, shooting it down with two thick rays of her own cream, not only knocking the ball off-course, but also landing directly into Go’s mouth!
“Mrrph?!” Go gasped, forced to swallow extremely fattening ice cream. He immediately felt his stomach swelling through his sweater, stretching out his clothes and making him feel heavier, softer… He quickly grabbed another ball, pudgy arms digging into his belly, a much more difficult task to accomplish while fat than skinny. Surprisingly.
While Alcremie was focused so intently on fattening Go, they hadn’t realized the second Pokeball being thrown, which landed on them and sucked them inside! As it fell down and began it’s wiggling, Go took a very long, hard look at his obese body.
“G-gosh, that thing made me huge!” Go mentioned, lifting up his gigantic, exposed stomach. It was like a beach ball sagging down from his body, and his hips were no better, a giant ass which ripped straight through his pants, exposing his fat ass for anyone to see. “At least I’m in the secluded forests, where nobody can see me… I’m definitely gonna need new clothes.”
Before Go could lament his newfound girth, he was surprised to hear the sounds of Alcremie once again bursting out of their ball, and they weren’t done with Go yet! They smiled at Go’s seeming dismay over his new body, and began feeding him once more, knowing that if he got big enough, he wouldn’t be able to throw any more Pokeballs!
“N-no, wait! Hrrgklmphh…” Go tried to plead, only for an even thicker stream of cream to come roaring into him! The sheer weight being added, on top of the force being exerted onto him, he flopped down onto his wobbling booty, slowly turning into a giant, tan-skinned mound of blubber. His sweater now ripped off entirely, joining his pants as a pile of scraps on the forest floor while his underwear was now the last line of defense for protection against full exposure.
Luckily, he still had a few Pokeballs left to try and stop this crazy Alcremie. He reached over with his fat arm to grab another ball from his backpack, body jiggling like crazy as it spread out further and further. Alcremie seemed to be enjoying this thoroughly, all this fat and adipose right before them, it was like they were making their very own bed! Or house… Or bigger!
Go strained to move his arm backward to make another throw, and despite barely being able to see Alcremie, he hit them once again and they were sucked inside.
“Huff… Huff… BRRUUURRBP!!!” Go burped, rubbing his gigantic stomach. “I’m so gigantic… Can I even move anymore?” He wondered, trying to get up, not even caring if he caught the Alcremie anymore. He just wanted this to be over, or at least have enough time to escape!
But, as expected, Alcremie pushed through the Pokeball once more. In an act of frustration, this time the Alcremie knocked Go back down onto his butt, watching his fat wobble and wave like a giant, self-contained ocean. They giggled as their smooth, buttery tendrils wrapped around his bag of Pokeballs, including all of his Pokemon, and shoved the whole thing down his throat!
“HRRGK!” Go choked out as the entire bag was forced down him, all his work, his progress, his Pokemon! Consumed in a single gulp, before he was once again force-fed by the fat-loving Alcremie. This punishment didn’t seem like it was ending anytime soon, especially as Alcremie scaled his fat body and began to lay comfortably upon his gigantic male breasts.
“Mrr…” Go pouted, making a vain attempt to move his body even a little. All that resulted was a pathetic jiggle of his stomach and billowing of his booty, the sensation of his entire being swelling up to cover even more of the forest, soon to reach the very trees which had been burned to a crisp by the now digested Scorbunny’s overzealous Flame Kick. Even if he possessed his bag of Pokeballs, his hands were far too deep inside his gigantic body to even make an accurate throw.
Alcremie seemed very pleased by this growing boy, making themselves comfortable atop his belly and even beginning to sleep while their magical tendrils continued to stuff the boy more and more! Go tried to do anything in his power to disrupt the feeding, the trees beginning to topple over from his enormous behind, somehow still protected by the underwear, though very tightly and poorly.
Go continued to gulp more and more cream from the fattening Pokemon, feeling the forest around him collapse and flatten beneath him. He dared not think of the untold destruction his growth was causing, his only hope that any Pokemon or Trainers were able to escape before they would be crushed alongside the rest of the surrounding area.
Go’s cheeks were enormous, like two massive bean bags spreading on top of his multiple wide chins and mouth, which still guzzled down endless amounts of Alcremie’s sweet ichor. His belly was absolutely, outstandingly ginormous, yet his thighs and especially his buttcheeks outsized them by a huge margin, Go’s head resting upon them like pillows!
All the while, of course, Alcremie was constantly feeding him more and more… Yet, it seemed to be slowing down. Go could notice it as well, the stream becoming less powerful, his weight not rising as quickly, and for a brief moment he believed that it was all finally over. Sure, he was a couple hundred tons fatter and he had swallowed half of a forest underneath his over-engorged body, but at least he wouldn’t be causing any more damages. His gigantic butt’s shadow overlooked the city, looming overhead as a warning for what may come had Go continued to grow any further.
Yet as he looked down at Alcremie, the aura of vengeance still hadn’t dissipated, and it was obvious from the look in their eyes. They panted heavily, seeming much skinnier, as though they had used up all their energy on Go alone. But they weren’t finished yet, not by a longshot. This was merely an appetizer, a taste of what he had yet to go through!
Alcremie took a deep breath, and let out a loud, deafening whistle which blew across the entire island of Galar. Go’s ears were ringing, the noise was sound sharp and high-pitched! He felt a dizziness overtake him, having to try hard not to pass out and stay conscious, yet as the ringing went down, he would’ve hoped he had been dreaming.

Tens, hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of Alcremie converged atop Go’s stomach, each one surrounding the original Alcremie and preparing themselves to feed Go even more! He gulped with fear, before unleashing his apology… Only to be interrupted several times by belching.
“O-okay, fine! UURRRP… I’m sorry for trying to capture you, I should’ve just left you be, BEEUURRP!! Huff... I promise I won’t try and capture you anymore, I’m sorry my Scorbunny nearly melted you into a puddle, I’m sorry for everything! J-just let me go!” Go stated desperately. “Please, UURRP, I’ll do anything!”
The Alcremies paused for a moment. At first, the apology seemed to be enough, but as they raised their arms, their eyes glowing a bright yellow, Go sighed.
“Fine. I guess there’s nothing I can ACTUALLY do about it, anyway. Might as well… Enjoy it.” Go conceded, as he opened his mouth. “Come on! Fill me up, see how big I can REALLY get!”
The Alcremies needed no further instigation, they shoveled millions of gallons worth of fattening cream, not only into his mouth, but also up his butt, causing a much more sensual, wonderful-feeling growth. Go couldn’t help but moan loudly as he felt the cool, silky-smooth tendril of cream shoot up his ass, which now was crushing the entire city he had come from beneath it’s thick fat.

Go kept on eating, and growing, spreading across the entire region of Galar. Towns were swallowed up, the ground broke apart, everything and everyone barely had any time to react before they got demolished as well. Nothing was safe, and it certainly wouldn’t be much longer until the entire region of Galar was completely replaced by Go’s incredibly bulbous hips and titanic ass. He rubbed his stomach as best he could, feeling the water now crash up against his body. It sent chills up his spine, body wobbling and vibrating with the chilliness.
Yet despite all of the destruction and immobility his new, impossibly obese body had brought him, Go still felt great. He felt powerful, huge… Comfortable. All this fat was like a gigantic blanket of adipose, a blanket he couldn’t take off, like a giant plush beanbag he couldn’t get up from, sinking deeper into it’s warm embrace.
The Alcremie were also very eager to keep the young boy fed, massive tubes of cream shoveling down his throat and pumped up his ass every single second, his body continuing to surge across the planet without any signs of stopping, potentially never to stop even when the planet is completely obliterated.

Not a thing seemed to dissuade the Alcremie, not the clouds brushing against Go’s chest, not the other regions being much more quickly annihilated underneath Go’s massive body… Even when Go reached a third of the planet's size, the Alcremie were just as eager and willing to keep this massive blob of a 10-year-old overfed and overstuffed.
“M-muhhrr… Wan mooorhh…” Go moaned, fully engrossed in his newfound gluttony. It seemed the Alcremie had truly invaded his mind, turning him into an insatiable beast! “Shoo big… I wanna be BIGGER…”
The Alcremie, not being ones to deny a young boy’s wish, decided to make it come true. They’d help Go become the biggest boy EVER! They all stopped feeding him and began merging together, each one being absorbed by the next, growing bigger, thicker, wider, until they all formed on giant, massive Alcremie, even larger than Go was! They stared down at Go with a big smile, rubbing his fat belly.
“EEUEUUURRRRRAAP! Eeugh… Fuh… Feed me!” Go exclaimed, ‘Nuh… It’s not enough, BBRRRUUUURRP! It’s never enough… Who cares about being a Pokemon Master? This is WAY better!” It seemed the giant Alcremie barely even phasing him. His only thoughts now seemed to consist only of endless feasts and weight gain, yet Alcremie wasn’t finished with their transformation quite yet.
Their body turned red, ominous clouds forming overhead as they expanded in size multiple times. They swelled larger and larger, until…

There it was, before Go, the largest Gigantimax Alcremie he’d ever seen. Several times more massive than the planet Earth, and with more layers than he could imagine, and an even higher calorie count! It was such an amazing sight to see, and Alcremie was ready to give Go the full experience.
They lifted up several gigantic tentacles, each one not just cream, but seemingly entire physical cakes, and rammed the enormous, mountain-wide cake tendrils down Go’s throat, pumping him up full of cake, stretching his mouth out further than he could imagine. Even his ass got some of the action as several tendrils snaked their way through into there, as well. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as his body outgrew the planet, crushing its entirety to pieces and replacing it in only a matter of seconds.
Even the Alcremie cake was overtaken by the size of Go, but thankfully the tendrils scaled perfectly to Go’s size, allowing his growth to remain at a constant, enveloping several planets and stars into his gigantic body, barely able to see or feel anything but joy and hunger.

Soon the entire Solar System was consumed, then the galaxy… Then more galaxies, and onwards and so forth, forevermore into the endless reaches of space Go would continue to grow, a never ending parade of infinitely expanding cakes fed to him and his gluttonous maw. All that could stop him now was the very edges of reality, when he would’ve finally outgrown everything… But at this point, it would be a very, VERY long time.
For now, Go was happy. And while it wasn’t exactly the outcome he was expecting, it certainly wasn’t an unwelcome one.

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/chubby-chimaera/art/Go-Grows-Gluttonous-Pokemon-WG-Story-835576072
(117 KB, 1440x900, 56gyhuim.jpg)
Hope you guys didn't mind me posting a story, but, I think it's quality content.
(42 KB, 332x508, a6cc839c88642395e03c38559556dbfc6a08b9d701087354a1fc1d535d218b37.jpg) (33 KB, 254x323, 884cc15b00c430b0445faefb2994bd9dc4402a1fad40b15efaea788b2c11fa25.jpg) (432 KB, 1280x1707, a339c763daf5619dc01ea25021054b1d4c4a011ad8798b0217e2e0c5ee8c0b56.jpg) (562 KB, 1280x1706, 3100f5e68c9c45eeb0ae0178e22b76dcb59bc1a5fa66e6223d921286d64175ed.jpg) (510 KB, 1280x1707, 3bdbe064c164f8eebbd467beaaab013eeb20218cd033ace2ce7cd95e337c8974.jpg) (396 KB, 1280x1707, 5aab1b146351173e994d1c09f791d41dfda15f050f5cbfb93848ef0761e82d36.jpg)
>>1832
We definitely need more Fat Goh
>>1848
Source? Really good quality art.
>>1849
source on that first volo?
>>1848
What's his name?
>>1865
Goh seens happy to be fat.
It's extremely heterosexual of you guys not giving the source of the images, just saying.
>>1889
my dude, if you want the source for a pic, ask for it
>>1852
still lookin for the source
>>1948
DL-Leagueman

Or something like that, the art style looks very familiar to me and I think it's him
anyone have dewsh-lawnde's bede art? there was one with his gut exposed that im looking for
>>1851
@kukuru100 on twitter. They don't post much anymore but their stuff is gold.
>>2027
can someone edit out the duosion in the second pic?
There was this image a while back of Gladion with a fat ass, it was styled similary to I think trinity fate, but I lost it a while back and haven't found it since, does anyone have it?
Y'all got any Adaman?
does anyone happen to have FFPhilum's drawing of Hau from like 5 years ago?
Bumping for some fatty sun
>>2116
Do you got more high quality stuff?
>>2119

sadly no :(
elio doesn't get much love
Does anyone have an illustration of Goh?
No more fat goh?
>>2690
Thanks a million! If you have more Fat Goh, Hop, Victor and Ash please share!
>>752

does anyone have the source/artist for the 4th pic?
Post more Goh.
I don't know if this would be the correct thread to post this, but I need help. I'm trying to find this pic of gladion and lillie being fattend by their mother and she say something along the lines of "Rotten children should look as rotten on the outside as they are on the inside" or something like that. Any help would be appreciated!
Goh, Victor and Ash and the like would be great, but you know what’s even better?

Post more Allister.
(233 KB, 1880x1144, grusha.png)
>>2861
Anyone else catch that trailer this morning?
>>2865
Damn, that was fast.
Perfect for the gym leader who uses a landwhale to be one himsef.
>>2861
absolute legend! thanks!
anyone have any Bugsy or Roarks
(180 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_ppvkn06Iiu1wzj7u1o1_1280.jpg) (185 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_pq13zcxB441wzj7u1o1_1280.jpg) (137 KB, 1280x1280, tumblr_pq9t8kM1op1wzj7u1o1_1280.jpg) (69 KB, 1024x745, excessively_pudgy_professor_elm_by_saxxon_by_barney_nedward_dbbfx77-fullview.jpg) (106 KB, 1024x790, blubbery_professor_birch_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9qmpl9-fullview.jpg) (65 KB, 1024x717, superfat_sycamore_by_saxxon_by_barney_nedward_db6fn0s-fullview.jpg)
I demand more fat goh
(186 KB, 2048x847, 20220921_004538.jpg) (13 KB, 1022x992, 20220921_004700.jpg)
My heart is melting when I'm looking at allister (right) look how adorable and shy he is and I just wanna shove my face in that soft stuffed boy blob belly so badly >~<
Where is any fat Elio from pokemon sun and moon
There is a sad lack of fat Elio from sun and moon
swear down OctoboyDA did one of Hilda, but as a man, I believe. Does anyone have it?
Do anyone have any Cheren fats?
>>3462

There were a LOT of piercings on the one that I was talking about
does anyone have any Gladions?
>>3584
Grusha from the new Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
How would you make Goh and Ash fat?
any more N?
(83 KB, 900x638, IMG_3252.JPG)
I love fat pokeboys! Especially Ash anyone wanna do an rp and play as him? I have a discord it's called DeepLurkers#3868
>>3861
This is adorable~!!
Do you reckon there's a chance you'd do Allister sometime? I'd love to see him blobbed up and massive in your style~
Any Grusha art yet?
(187 KB, 1280x1657, sumo_grusha_by_roxas617_dfdp0ux-fullview.jpg)
Have some Grusha.

Sumo is also super hot to me, just the idea of having this much weight on your body while wearing next to nothing, you're grabbing onto someone else's blubber...

God it makes me so hard.
(504 KB, 2099x1617, Volo's Vastness.png)
Hey it's me >>3861 again, made a shameless edit of one of Saxxon's fatfaces with Volo

Spoilers in case anyone here hasn't finished Legends
>>4063
I'm been looking for thsi for a long time, since Smile appears to no longer have then on patreon, and I wasn't able to find anything
>>4176
YEEEEEESSSSSSSS THIS IS ADORABLE-
please make more of him im BEGGING. also way fatter if you could, make him huge
>>4063
still nothing about the bede sequence?
>>736
Anyone know the artist?
>>4232
Dufel3 on Twitter.

He only posted two pictures of Goh, but we can bug him a little for him to do more since he loves the character so much.
>>4464
Does anyone have full illustrations of this?
>>4519
Can we get more of the Sun and Moon male trainer?
>>4894
She's not a boy, she's a girl.
Bump
(113 KB, 917x871, request___wulfricc_is_thicc_by_lasercosmo3_dch1g7b-pre.jpg) (703 KB, 1874x2048, wiishyishii tumblr_ee5190dd6195e092d9dc5339689f1031_de76eff3_2048.jpg) (2.1 MB, 1600x1318, an_invitation_from_the_ghosts_part1__by_puyootanchin_detrvog.png) (2.1 MB, 1600x1318, an_invitation_from_the_ghosts_part3__by_puyootanchin_detrvxi.png) (1.4 MB, 1600x1318, an_invitation_from_the_ghosts_part4__by_puyootanchin_detrw9q.png) (1.9 MB, 1600x1318, gengar_was_stopped_short_by_his_surprise_attack__by_puyootanchin_detrwft.png)
Anyone have that one picture of Ash by LLuxury?
Any Hilbert, Victor or Florian fanart?
>>4480
Who's that guy?
Sadly we are not getting more more Ash, Goh and Goy pictures...
>>5472
Shame Dexio didn't have much story presence, he's cute.
anymore arven?
(1.1 MB, 1079x3925, Screenshot_20230815_200705_DeviantArt.jpg)
>>6965

Dude calls himself prisonsuit rabbitman. I waited almost 2 years for a commission and when requested a status every time he said keep waiting. The last time he said I was 3 away. Which was bullshit. He didn't have that much to do and only posted once or twice a month. The dude is an asshole and only does comms for people he chats with online. He never made any effort to contact me to tell me there would be a longer delay to even confirm that he had me on his list. I have him blocked but I saved the messages we shared. It's been so long since I gave a shit about his work. I suggest you ignore it, too. If he doesn't need the money he doesn't need the views.
>>6988
The guy you're replying to was asking about a different post lol
>>6957
holy shit who drew these i need more
Anymore clemont fatart?
(122 KB, 1438x1290, tubby_tucker_by_saxxon_by_barney_nedward_db6v7fr.png) (88 KB, 1476x1142, intimidating_darkness_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_dbh7mr7.png) (92 KB, 1474x1114, a_lot_of_aarune_by_saxxon_by_barney_nedward_dbh7n0p.png) (433 KB, 1092x842, wide_wallace_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9d5c3e.png) (776 KB, 1202x895, bulging_brawley_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_da1kbd4.png) (776 KB, 1202x895, big_fat_brawley_by_saxxoff_da1mjtf.png)
(56 KB, 1092x842, room_filling_roark_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9topui.png) (663 KB, 1650x2550, KentaKoukuji-516785-Pinup Aaron.png) (343 KB, 1202x927, vast_volkner_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9v5ggt.png) (336 KB, 1202x927, lardy_lucian_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9v5fxf.png) (440 KB, 1267x977, ample_aaron_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_danruf1.png) (547 KB, 1290x942, flabby_flint_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_d9nmtk3.png)
(978 KB, 2048x1874, wiishyishii tumblr_879940be40ad698f2f02c7bb3c149e56_a64a571b_2048.jpg) (127 KB, 1430x1041, _mongous_marlon_by_saxxon_saxxoff_by_barney_nedward_db2sd2e.png) (604 KB, 2319x1589, 1674703008.dragonscry_20230125_194934.jpg) (386 KB, 1092x744, bulky_burgh_by_saxxon_by_barney_nedward_d8siibu.png) (262 KB, 1280x1067, 1659226993.thefiendish_56df9a71-7bc1-4094-8830-e37226007597.jpg) (230 KB, 1280x1067, 1659379615.thefiendish_a6bfa233-d1eb-40aa-a5ef-e73a1b5e330c.jpg)
there any kieran fats out there?
>>7550
Bro can't take a break.
>>7547
LordFFParaPhilum on DA
make sure to save these before the site goes down
Any art of Lucian?
A friend of mine created a lot of fat Roy art using AI, do you guys want me to ask to post it here?
Any more Nate?
>>8084
What AI can you train to recognize character designs? These seem all on model and I'm really tired of bootleg looking guys in my art.
>>8359
According to him, Bing Image Creator and knowing how to properly write, if you are a good writer, you will be able to do wonders.
in desperate need of more Allister rn
(948 KB, 3300x3000, Drayton.png)
We're finally getting content of this absolute hottie
>>8541
Argh meant to post in AI.
(1.5 MB, 2500x2500, 25610652024.png)
Whipped this up because we need more Nate
>>9045
Holy shit this is adorable.
Could you give Allister a go? I'd love to see more of him getting huge too ^^
It is staggering that there is only 3 Kieran artworks in this thread and none of them are Weight Gain
>>9075
Probably there are a lot of pieces going around in Discord servers that are not posted here, on the JP side, there is nothing worthy posting.
>>9083
Do you have a DA or any social media? Your art is adorable!
>>9083
So good. Would personally love to see Kieran, Ortega or Wally next if you would be down.
(1.6 MB, 2500x2500, 25617652024.png)
>>9094
Kieran
>>9083 I don't have any socials for this type of artwork, but I can make one if requested
>>9113
Ive only seen 3 of your artworks but this is still the best one yet
>>9113
Can you make one of Roy from Pokemon Horizons stuffing his face with curry? It would be the first real wg art of him.
>>9113
you should absolutely make a deviantart/pixiv account, i have see artist way Way worst than you getting commission, in addition there aren't many artisti that do fat shotas
P.S. if you have other drawings can you post them somewhere?
>>9118
You should make a Pixiv, X or InkBunny account, any art of underage characters with weight gain elements will be resulted in you being banned.
>>9119
Depends, anon. I've seen people get away with lolishit for years.
>>9126
Because my godfather is a mob boss. Now fuck off. Do what I want within good reason!
>>9113 can you do Arven? haven't seen good fat art of him at all
(331 KB, 607x543, big gold.png)
Another boy we need more art of
>>9113
Could you do Hau?
>>9118
id love to see florian!
(2.0 MB, 2500x2500, 25619652024.png)
I did onion-hair Kieran

If there are any requests, post them on my DA profile so I can track them easier please ^^ I'll do as many as possible
>>9142
He looks cute, anon.
>>9129
>>9129
>>9113
>>9083
>>9045

Your art pretty amazing! If you want to pursue an online career, you could even open comissions.

Can you make one of Roy from Pokemon Horizons stuffing his face with paldean sandwiches?
>>9142
Could your please try Gladion, or Goh?
>>9185
This is absolute perfection Anon
>>9185
god I wanna both both of the boys so bad, having a fat body and holding someones fat body
>>9185
Loved the expresions and the hands pushing his belly! Congrats!
>>9185
this is so good!!! have you thought about doing gladion or bede?
>>9233
Another great work! Really dig the choice for his shorts and the expressions, just a tip: Play more with the fat distribution, sometimes, a character can have a bigger butt or moobs for example and try new scenarios: A fatty walking trought a forest, trying to pokebattle, food coma etc
(2.8 MB, 3508x2480, CG.png)
you know you can post 4 images as a group right jesus
>>9283
The images are heavy both in content and in digital size, also, it's easier for those who want to save or visualize one by one because it's a single panel comic.
the world needs more fat feedee kieran
>>9233
Did they stop making art? I don’t think there deviantart gets art either
>>9380
just checked and they said they're busy with other projects, so whatever that means is up to you
(134 KB, 2048x1057, IMG_9177.jpeg)
Would anyone be generous enough to color this?