/bhm/

(60 KB, 612x344, Fatten Them Up Thread.jpg)
Fatten Up The Poster Above. (for the second time)
- Keep civil.
- Be fun.
- Be creative.
damn, would suck if I became fat, haha
>>7143
Hey, it might not though. It's worked out pretty good for me.
I’ve been a skinny track runner all my life. But thanks to a special promotion from Bulk Co., I get to stay in a luxury condo with free gym equipment and try out their new AI-powered Personal Android Trainer. It looks and acts like a real human body builder with a muscular physique I hope to have one day! The neat thing is that it’s connected to an implant that gives it constant info about my weight and health and receives updates from corporate servers on the best routine for the day. They even provided me with several free shipments of their flagship Protein mix to try out. Oh man, I can’t wait to get shredded. Let’s Do This!
>>7151
Yeah, I'm on a bit of a 'diet plan' myself.
I kinda miss this thread, so, I'm gonna bump.
I sure am glad I have a fast metabolism, otherwise I would have at least gotten chubby a long time ago.
>>7254
You okay? I notice your hips keep bumping against the furniture and doorframe.
LMAO like i’m gonna believe this internet magic is real. There is nothing that could realistically happen to me to put even a pound on my frame.
>>7259
The only thing "fast" about you is how fast you stuff burgers into your face, doughboy. Hah! You'd make anyone look slim and polite, next to you!
>>7259
Yeah, I'm okay. And yeah, I do seem to keep bumping into things. Getting a little big.
>>7260
Of course! No weird dude online would be able to put a hex on you! It was probably some crazy dude... But to be fair, that was a week ago, You haven't stepped outside since then, and the fast food bags and packages are starting to pile up. Is it just you, or is your chair a little snug? is your shirt riding up? the questions are whisked away as you hear the crinkling of another bag of greasy burgers being plopped down next to your monitor. You may as well keep scrolling social media while you enjoy your lunch.
The hell’s going on here?
>>7332
Nothing much here. Just sit back, relax, and eat something.
>>7344
And why would I want to do that?
-eats bag full of cheeseburgers in silence-
>>7363
Hey, lardass, are you really eating all of those cheeseburgers by yourself? I mean, I guess I can't be too surprised, considering you're fat enough to push a couch to almost collapse underneath your fat butt. I can't even imagine letting myself get so fat.
>>7403
Why would you need to imagine fatass? Don’t tell me that you honestly don’t even know how much you weigh anymore. Though, truthfully, it’d make sense with how big you are. I mean, when was the last time you stopped glutting yourself like a glorified pig and left that chair? I’d take its been some time, judging by how your fat seems to have settled around the structure of the chair.
>>7403
Ha, I actually have destroyed a couch before.
>>7404
W-Wha... s-since when was I so... BIG? O-Oh god... I mean, I-It's not really my fault that food tastes so gooood... Nngh... g-geez, h-how'd I let myself grow into an actual butterball? Maybe I can... d-diet or something? H-Heheh...
>>7410
Since when? Well, it’s hard to say, just considering how fat you are though I’d say it’s been a long time. Long enough for any fad diet you try to be utterly useless, though I don’t even think you’d have the discipline to not stuff yourself with greasy slop for any period of time, fatty. So, why not just forget about all of that, and just keep eating? I mean, it’s what makes you happy, right?
I ate so much today, I literally ate until it hurt. And now I'm sitting here thinking about digging into some ice cream.
>>7411
W-Well.... I guess I am a "little" bit...hungry still, so... I could go for something to eat!
My medical practitioner recently told me I should be “hefty as s horse” and “big as a bull” now I’m not exactly sure I heard him right, because surely he’s not expecting me to become some fat gassy heifer, or stallion..? Right?
Man, I fucking hate having too much for lunch. I genuinely have no idea how fatties eat so much.
Damn, nothing?
>>7958
Nothing? You clearly didn't look in the mirror recently. Nothing happened in this thread but everybody here knows that something happened to your weight and, by something, I mean, a drastic increase. You thought this thread had died down and nothing would happen to you? I guess you've been wrong. You should be saying damn looking at your scales, not this thread. Either you're oblivious as hell to your gains or you're doing it on purpose, I suppose. Anyway, I think everyone in this thread is willing to help you with your desire to enlarge your fat body, especially me.
>>7978
I love when you talk like that, makes me really hungry.
>>7982
Oh really? Is it my talk that makes you very hungry? I think you're just trying to justify your endless hunger. The truth is that you're a greedy, gluttonous fatass with no sense of self-control. Always has been. You've always wanted to mindlessly stuff your face, don't you? You've always wanted to see your body expand, envelop in new layers of fat. Finally, your dream came true. You show no signs of slowing down with your gains. Can you see your toes under that giant belly? Can you go through a doorway without that dump truck ass getting stuck? Can you move an inch without feeling all your rolls jiggle like jelly? All these questions are rhetorical. Go grab a burger and blame somebody else for your gains. We all know that you being so fat is the consequence of your decisions. Decisions that were taken willingly and happily.
>>7978
What the hell are you talking about?
>>8033
Idk what's going on here actually, but it seems is too very interesting, although just play along, I think soo.
Well... this place got pretty quiet.
>>8122
Yeah, maybe too calm, do you want to eat the hamburgers I brought? I think they would be good for you to pass the time at least.
>>8127
I'll eat em, it's been about an hour since I last ate. Extra mayo, right?
>>8162
Duh, obviously, and keep eating, I'll take care of the food and that kind of stuff, it seems like you're going to have a long way to go before you're even full from what I see...
>>8191
Yeah, I am starting to get kinda big.
>>8210
Meh, I see you kinda thin, I would say too thin, don't you want to eat more? If you want something more than just hamburgers, let me know.
>>8218
*shakes gut* too thin? Yeah, you're probably right, I could be bigger. Bring me ice cream, I want something sweet.
>>8220
Very good, very good, that's all the ice cream I got, thank you that I brought them to you in pots, so you'll enjoy their flavor better and stuff, besides, that belly of yours is barely noticeable, at least that's how I see it.
>>8228
I mean, I am over 450, but, I guess that means I just have more room to grow. Thanks for the ice cream, it was good.
450 is a good start but we gotta fatten you up some more. How about once you finish that ice cream you get started on a few liters of soda
>>8246
I think I can handle that. I just about already drink soda like it's water.
That’s good, and it reminds me don’t drink water it’s wasted space in that gut. Everything you eat should have at least 100 calories if not more in it
>>8254
No worries there, I'm putting down thousands of calories a day.
>>8260
Hey... Can I join you guys? please? You seem to be having a good time and eating good food.
Hey so, I got this brand new preworkout literally just called “hefty heifer” for muscle gain and whatnot, surely it’s weirdly erotic packaging of a fat cow isn’t a foreboding warning…right?
>>8322
Why would it be a warning? This must be some kind of a marketing trick to attract new customers. I'm sure nothing strange will happen if you use this preworkout. Actually, I think you need to take double of it's recommended amount. To boost your muscle gains and give you a lot of energy, you know. I'd even suggest eating the whole package in one sitting. I'm totally sure this preworkout will help you become as big as a bull.
So I finished the preworkout and I feel- UUUURP! ..weird, I’m also… leaking… and I-I’m really hot and gassy, like my body is rising like dough.. g-growing-BWUUUAAARRP!
>>8341
Don't worry! It's just the muscle mass developing. You're going a big handsome man once it's done.
No… f-fuck that, I just checked my-Bwuuurrrp! …excuse me, scale and it said 300 lbs, I’m throwing away this preworkout, no way in hell I’m continuing, also it made me lactate, I will not become some fat heifer from a preworkout, no thank you
>>8364
Fat heifer? I'd rather say massive and handsome man. Most athletes gain some fat when they bulk up, so it's totally normal. I'm sure your muscles grow like crazy under that small layer of fat. Besides, even if you throw it away, the effects are already kicking in. There's nothing much you can do. These 300 pounds of blubber... I mean muscles are just the start.
Nope, I’m going on a cut t-tommorow… no way in hell I’m becoming a blubbery bovine… UUURP!
Getting close to the big 500. Feels pretty great.
This place is silent, dead silent. Anyways, might as well bump it with some inane life stuff, I’ve been growing my hair out and trying to cut back on my calories.
>>8643
I've been increasing my calories.
>>8644
Second and double that.
>>8649
Oh I will. Aiming for big gains this year.
im new here... heh..
>>8654
New? You've gotta be kidding me! You've been posting your progress here for a while. How big are you at this point? 500lbs?
>>8653
You should keep a pair of pants from the start of the year and make it your goal to be too big to fit in them by the end of the year. Bonus points if your rip them.
>>8700
You know, that's a great idea. They're already a little snug.
>>8699
Not that guy, but I'm pretty close to 500
>>8705
Close too 500? You're past 600!
>They're already a little snug.
Wearing clothing that is obviously too small for you turns me on. It reminds you with every move of how fat you've gotten.
>>8708
Everything is a reminder. Especially this stomach growling like crazy as soon as I wake up.
>>8709
Soon your stomach will be the only thing you can see. Get used to it. Maybe fall in love with it. It will always be there for you. Forever.
>>8711
As long as I'm bombarded with food, I'm fine with anything.
Feeling really dizzy right now, don't know if it was something I ate? Maybe I'll just walk it off...
God a feel so cute in my sweatsuit! I’m so fat and cozy all over! X3
>>9217
No, baby. I already told you walking makes your headaches worse, remember? Just relax. Why don’t we watch something? I’ll get snacks!
working out frys my brain, like I have the thinking capacity of a golden retriever... also Im starving
Still stuffing my face daily and making myself even fatter, just so y'all know.
>>9377
How would you like to never see a golden retriever again? Just give in… let me chain you to the bed and you’ll just stay there forever. Let me fatten you up and worship you like the god you’re becoming… soon you’ll be unrecognizable. I’d call you Aegeria, after the Greek god of sloth
to be honest, a part of me is envious of golden retrievers, having to do nothing except run around and eat and sleep.. basically just living to live
Mmph... you know, as funny as it is to think about getting all big, I mean- I surely couldn't! Especially with my... ahem "delicates" on the line. If I weren't able to reach anymore, or I had a big fupa that swallowed it up, that would be.... I mean.... How embarrassing!
>>9717
Yeah, mine is almost buried at this point.
>>9734
Maybe we can help each other?
>>9746
I can't reach mine and you can't reach yours. But, we can reach out for eachother's buried cocks and jerk each other off. How does that sound, fatty?
>>9775
Eh, sounds like a lot of work. I'd rather just eat more.
>>9898
Kid been doing it before all of you. And better. You werent ready either
god, why is everyone in here an overstuffed flatulent hog, get some better self control for crying out loud
>>9989
Speak for yourself, tubby. You've been hogging all the food at the buffet for the past 4 hours and you're still hungry.
>>10017

“Tubby? As if I would- ggllp ,.ever mmmph.. glut like you h-hoOOOUUURRRPP! ..hogs, i-is it drafty in here or is just me?”

*as I continued to feast on the meal, which I couldn’t stop no matter how much I wanted, I failed to notice my backside had swelled to the point, my cheeks were spilling out of my jeans, and my belt was struggling to hold on for deal life*
>>10112
*I reached down and unbuckled your jeans, letting your fat body fill out almost the entire booth you were sitting in.* "Calling you tubby would be putting it mildly. You're a proper hog."
>>10122

“Hog? *schlorp* n-no way-SNNRT …I’m not a groOOUURRRRPP! ~gross hog, at most I’m a tiny- huff … bit chubby, and it’s only- BwwuuuuRrrRrRpPP! ~because I’m bulking.”

*my weight was atleast 350lbs at this point, and counting by the minute, my stomach let out a groaning, sloshing sound… I was soon about to fulfill all the things I said others around here were, a fat flatulent hog*
>>10133
"Oh sure you are bulking, and when exactly are you planning on hitting the gym, pal? I am not sure you'll even fit through the front door at this size." *I pat your belly. I go out and load you another plate from the buffet and place it Infront of you.* "Dig in. They can't kick out someone who can't fit through the door anymore."
>>10134

*as my jeans unbuckled,it allowed my swelling ass to bombarde the booth, only wrapped in Garfield-themed boxers, how humiliating.. that in an ironic sense I was mimicking the cartoon cats patterns, as I scarfed down the Italian spread in front of me, unable to stop myself from letting out brassy farts*

“Mmmf.. I-I’ll go tommoOOUURP!! ~tommorow *Brrrrt!* it’s late to go now a-anywayshh.. mmmnch.. and I’m going to ouuuurrp! ~obviously fit through the double doors, I’m not *Frrrrtt!* a fucking- huff.. w-whale”
>>10142
"W-Whoa, what did I walk in on?! Geez... how could someone let himself go like that? Like an absolute porker! Tch... this is why I should stick to like, seafood... that stuff's good for you, right? Pff- who am I asking about that? A pig! Whatever, I'll go grab some lobster tails or like, fish filets? ..It shouldn't matter much if they're fried, anyway. Last thing I'd need is to end up like hamhocks over there."
>>10291
"Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave. It's way past closing time and we have lost count of how many plates of seafood you have downed. You have literally outgrown your jeans since you've started your stuffing session." *Hands you a walker* "You'll need this. If you want to stuff yourself like this again, I suggest you move your fat ass to the 24/7 piggy den buffet across the street."
>>10352
*Burp* "Now that the fatty is gone, I am can finally help myself to the leftovers. After all, I deserve to treat myself right after serving these pigs all day." *frrrtttt* "Why do I feel so heavy all of a sudden? I only ate a single plate..."
>>10291
Oh I heard about the seefood diet
You see food you eat it
>>10385
I dont think my stomach will ever get big. Its been flat for as long as I can remember. Women of all ages love it. You dont but that doesnt matter. Outside im the man. Who are you? Oh some with opinions inside LOL
Phew, it’s been a while since that cursed buffet ballooned me into a proper pig, but I’ve luckily slimmed back down, and I think it’s been long enough so I decided I’ll be fine if I wear this cow print muscle shirt, because no shenanigans could occur from just a shirt
>>10826
Oh it looks great on you! But are you sure it's the proper size? I can see it hugging your body really tightly in some areas. Are you sure you slimmed down enough since the last incident? Is it just me or you appear slightly fatter than the second ago? And what's the nasty smell I felt suddenly?
Just got done eating a small burger combo, its weird though, normally thats enough for me but im not full like usual. Maybe I've been working harder than usual? That must be it. I'm going to go back for a mlikshake, maybe that will fill me up. I'll try a larger combo next time and report back.
>>10864

Are you so sure that MORE food is what you need? Because, from what I'm seeing... what you could really use is a good run around the town! Not that I'm so sure you could really manage that, you roly-poly tub of lard. Oh well, guess I'll just have to confiscate some of your meals, before you blimp up right into immobility.
>>10843

Smell? What are you talking about.. all I wanted to show you was this super cute Cow bell collar I found, look at the sleek black leather and shiny bell.. sOoooOoo… shiny

*my ass began to swell past my jeans, I was filling out into a proper fat heifer, as my frame became thick and rotund by the second*
>>10874
Yeah it's super cute and shiny. Suits you we'll. Your jeans though... They look like they're about to rip apart. Such a big ass... You're certainly going to stuck in any doorway here. You're... swelling? Bloating? Don't know how to call that but at this rate you're going to end up like a real cow in no time. I think your moobs grew bigger while I was looking at you. And your belly... No not belly... Gut is the more appropriate word. It's becoming more round and bloated every second. You look like a heifer that grazed on junk food instead of grass. And I think you know what happens when cows overeat , right?
>>10885

Cow…?? N-Not CoooOoww… just.. bulking, but look at.. my c-coOwww.. print boxers, so soft.. and w-warm.. and what happens when cows o-overeat? UUUUUURRRRPPP!!

*my moobs sloshed, as I held them up, confused by the notion someone so physically fit would be compared to a cow, though everything did feel heavy.. especially my butt*
>>10892
Bulking? I'm not sure THIS is bulking but whatever I guess... Fit and fat are only one letter apart, right? Let's do a test. Here are a protein bar and an XXL double cheese burrito I got on the way here. What will you choose? By the way while you're thinking you should know that I will call your moobs udders from now. Must be so heavy. They're so enormous and swollen I'm sure touching them is basically milking. I wonder what will happen if I try doing it. Anyway nice boxers! A bit overstretched though. They look like they are your second skin, they have some holes all around and I think they can burst at the seams any moment. Your ass is so wide I doubt anything can contain it. Like two beanbags filled with lard. Two mounds of lumpy useless fat. Oh and about overeating... It can cause serious bloating and gas buildup. Cows generally fart and burp like crazy. I hope you didn't eat anything that induces gas production. It could be a disaster and your loud burps are pretty suspicious... You're such an obese heifer after all.
>>10905

*I looked at him dimwittingly, my eyes drawn to the food in both of his hands, my eyes were dull and glazed over, an interruptive belch escaped my lips as I slowly spoke, slurring along the way*

“MmmmOOOOO… n-not ..cooOoww.. just.. h-hungry, BwwUUUuuUUURRrrPPPP!!”

*a crass fart escaped my blubbery ass as I clearly was drooling, staring at the food you held… this cow was hungry.. and needy, no longer the fit man you saw before, but a gluttonous and overwhelming fat beast, who’s carnal desires lit up his brain and couldn’t help but let things like “common decency” slip past his thoughts, as he mooed, then farted*
>>10908
Just hungry? Hungry obese cow I say. But we can fix your hunger. Just moo one more time. Show me you're a real proper heifer. And I'll feed you until you're full. Full to the brim, fatty!
I'm so fit and lean. Nowhere near all these gassy fat fucks here. I'm perfectly good at self control and I can eat some junk food without consequences, right?
>>10916

*I looked at him, then the food.. finally his question registered to my brain as it got past my fat head, I slowly adjusted my thighs, widening my stance, as my size made my skin stick like glue to each other, as seen by the pool of sweat between my thighs, I then bellowed for him, another gassy expulsion escaped my massive derriere in tandem, making my ass ripple wobble.. and bounce*

“MmMoooOOOOOoooOo..”
>>10921

Just on cheat day can't hurt, of course, but with how much food you're piling on there, I'm unsure whether you're getting your money's worth, or just glutting out. But it's only one meal, right?
>>10963
Yeah... Only one... Or a couple... Or a dozen... Lost the count honestly. I'm sure it won't hurt. My pants though, they're a bit tight. And a couple of buttons popped off my shirt. Must be shrunk after washing. I'm not getting fatter, sure? And this strange sensation... I feel bloated like I'm gassy but how somebody who's so fit can be gassy at all? I'm not a fatass with a ruined digestion after all.
>>10947
That's the spirit, fatass! True insatiable heifer. *I bring a trough for feeding cows full with junk food* Dig in, cow. Stuff your bottomless gut while you can. Proper heifer must be fat and stuffed full. No thoughts, no ambitions, no needs except food and pleasure. *I slap his enormous ass still wobbling from the tremendous fart* I'm sure you enjoy that nasty smell and constant vibration from your farts. *I grab his sweaty moob* Is it my imagination or I saw drops of milk, cow? Gone full heifer? What's next?
>>10971

*I was becoming less of a man and more of a grazing fat cow by the second, my bell jingled as I got down onto my knees to glut out, my face and chest covered in food stains, and my chest.. was sore and almost.. full, fuck maybe I am a cow now*

“MmMOOoooOooo..”

*I didn’t mind the smell of my repugnant barnyard-esque flatulence sputtering out of me, my ass clapping and wobbling in the process*
I've always been told that milk is good for the body, so why shouldn't I have a milk shake a day?
God my chair is creaking so much recently, it’s really getting on my nerves.
>>11012
Yeah. You should probably consider getting a replacement. Maybe one that's a bit... wider? I mean, surely you've noticed WHY that old chair whines and creaks so much, right? With an fat ass like that, you'd probably need two of them just to avoid straining one. Not to mention the rest of your body, I mean, I shudder to think about how much your gut weighs on its own.
>>11024
>>11024
A replacement? But I coulda sworn this chair was rated up to 400lbs…
There’s no way I’m bigger than that, right?
>>11027
400 lbs ? Pfft. Try 500 lbs, maybe. Probably closer to 550 lbs. You really didn't notice? I guess between all of the time you spend stuffing your face and lazing around like some sort of beached whale, you lost track of yourself. Is that right, tubby? I wonder when was the last time you saw your toes? Or if you can even reach below your belly...
>>11007
With a mindset like that, it's no shock that you look so... filled-out. Have you even realized just how much you've grown at this point? No more single seats for you, butterball! It's gonna have to be double chairs the whole way out from here. But sure, go ahead, drink your milkshakes. They're definitely good for something.
>>11168
Link is gone, can you post again?
Thank god my girl best friend doesn't know im into this...
Turns out my scale had a weight limit of 500, but it turns out if you just use two scales and add them up it still works, even if it’s pretty tiring to get on them…