/bhm/

(1.5 MB, 1323x1080, IMG_2167.PNG)
I was wondering if anyone had any pics or vids of him. Also would love to figure out what name he goes by online. I think these two videos are from him but they might just look alike alot.
https://we.tl/t-ukrUQKa0Gm
He used to go by MegaMoobs and his videos are amazing. Don't know whatever happened to him though. He seemed to disappear years ago.
I remember he had one where he had to use a wooden back scratcher to jerk off
That's all I know. Certainly a size inspiration tho.
>>7118
That is such a hot post. Are you a woman by any chance? What would you make of a guy like that? Would you care?

Full disclosure, I am a fit male. I saw his final post on that account and it honestly sounds so hot:

"I am a big guy with a bigger ass and chest than most. I've always wanted to spend a night dressed as a woman with a guy and just feel what its like to not be in charge for once. Like totally as a woman with wig, makeup etc...

I'd like to cook and clean as well. Kind of be the perfect housewife. Just to see how it is."
There’s a vid of biguz of him under thhat highsumuran name. It’ll come up if you google it. There’s also a couple vids of him floating around on thisvid in people’s private vids.
>>7148
Privating vids of other people that were once free and public drives me up the wall
>>7097 (OP)
There was a video a while ago of him masturbating called "Megachub plays whit vibrator" (spelled like that too lol). I wish I could find it. It was so hot, it was him walking over and sitting in his chair, spreading his legs so you could see his huge thighs etc.

>>7131
I'm a woman but not the op of the post you replied to. I love the thought of a super fat submissive house husband but without the wig and makeup lol

If there are any hugeee fat guys here who need a mommy hmu
>>9689
Omg this is the one thank you so much
>>9682
I'm only 340lbs but talk like that and I'll be your butterball
>>9682
*hits you up* sup?
>>9682
I'd be down to chat sometime.
Discord beatle8756
Anyone know what happens to him?