/bhm/

bump
I’m not sure but he’s cute, if anyone has more of him...
that's gainerboy321, he comes and goes all the time in yt
>>678
Any other pics or vids of him? I tried looking for more of him but I only get him empty yt
this channel has been reposting but its not actually him, he comes for a couple of days and disappears the next months, but last thing I knew he was 390 pushing 400 pounds maybe when he hits 400 hell post again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfkOboiTjh4
be careful, pretty certain he is underage.
I have vids from him to trade
>>682
Not a trading site fuckass
You first share what you have and then someone else will share what they have :)
How do you get this photos and video?
>>685
I'm not OP but I saved some when you previously uploaded them. I didn't repost anywhere though. Perhaps that's how OP got these?
>>685
>>686

that's not actually gainerboy321, i am.

idc what you do with my vids... trade them w/e just dont post them online pls :)
>>687
Is it really you?

If so, hi ^^ I'm a huge fan of yours! Thank you for letting us share your vids!
So anyone has anything to share
>>675 (OP)

Is there a longer version of the video here?
>>685
>>687

Idk who to believe. Will the real gainerboy321 please stand up?
>>691
Lol same, I got the full vid from here but i don’t wanna post if he doesn’t want his vids going around
>>675 (OP)
is the first pic of this also from a vid? if so anyone got that as well?
>>685
>>687
>>691

will the real slim shady please stand up, please stand up
(1.7 MB, 3088x2316, 3151F225-08B7-4875-913F-B27FF9DDA1AB.jpeg)
Here u go. You can share the red dumbell vid, just not my older vids. I wasnt 18 in those. Also please report this fattyislove guy will ya? Ive been trying to contact him but he won’t respond. I was the guy that said i am the real gainerboy321.
>>695

Wow, cool. Do you have any vids you would be willing to share yourself?
>>695
anyone have that red dumbell vid he mentioned?
>>695
>>697
Im posting it as an unlisted yt video @gainerboy321 please ask me to take it down at anytime if you want, leave a comment there or on here and it'll be down.
https://youtu.be/Pa9XJYbq8mg
>>698
Do you have more unlisted videos
I've decided to lose the weight. It was a good run. I made it to 400 pounds and that has always been my end goal.

~Gainerboy321
>>700
The best run I ever saw! congrats and good luck with the weight loss, hope you post just one last time for the good times ;)
>>700
Did you really? Any pics 👀
Could you re up your videos then, and Goodluck!
>>700 :( what happened to never too fat
Does anybody know if he’s still arround? Or did he loose?
>>705 all I want for Christmas is a Gainerboy321 update 🎅🏼
>>706
I bet he's fatter
>>707
Would be awesome!
I hope he's ok, haven't heard anything from him in a while
>>709
I'm ok, i havent lost any weight yet lul
>>710
have you ever thought about making new vids or the sort?
>>710
200kg here we goo 🤩
>>698
can someone reup?
>>711
I could make an onlyfans, but i cant promise any good content, im an amateur. I can hold a phone and make some video's and pictures ig and maybe some feederism content but i cant promise that. it will most likely be pretty cheap tho.
>>714
Sounds great to me!
>>714
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>714 any content from you is good content!
Omg! Finally I found you! Is there any way we can come in contact? I'm a Dutch gainer too! You can dm me on Instagram: @I_Want_A_Belly or message me on Discord: I_Want_A_Belly#2663. Ik zit ook in een Nederlandse gainers en feeders Discord server. Hier kun je veilig foto's en video's delen met andere Nederlandse gainers/feeders zonder bang te zijn dat anderen die opslaan en reposten.
tbh, i dont like this onlyfans stuff... i'll prolly post an update on yt ... i like doing it for free :3
>>721
<3
>>721

Thank you ! Can you please post it here when you do?
>>721 @gainerboy321 Ik heb wel een idee hoe en waar je veilig video's kan plaatsen. Stuur mij maar een dm op insta: @I_Want_A_Belly of op Discord: I_Want_A_Belly#2663.
>>721
Is there a place we can chat with you
Im can do some paid content rn but i wont do this forever, so if u want something just ask nicely Kik username: FatBlob12..
without the dots lol
>>728
Looks like it’s set to private you should do unlisted for access with the link
>>730

More!
How much do you think he weight in that clip
>>732

His yt says 380+
(301 KB, 1997x1495, Pepe 2.jpg)
>>730
The video got taken down
bump
buml
Does he got a discord?
anyone know where he went?
Did anyone save his YouTube videos before they got deleted?
>>1963
Just hold tight he’s gone but eventually and hopefully he’ll reappear, maybe when he hits 450 maybe when he hits 500 he’s a serious gainer I know he’s keeping an eye on this and on his fans while stuffing his face with pizza and that’s ok the suspense makes it more interesting
Guys have got we any pages, names for chubs like this so soft nice big moobs... i hate the hairy ones unless its a tiny bit
>>1992
I'm curious too. I love soft boys with tits like in OP pic
Any new updates on this guy's content?
>>1992 obesegainerguy on ig, doughboy-2001 on Tumblr, but still not even close to gainerboy321:(
has anyone seen him/has some content?
Ufff hot
I've got many vids of him. Only not the most recent ones...
(266 KB, 1080x2088, 20220701_004702.jpg)
For example:
(Let me know who's interested)
>>2575
Oh baby, that's good! I can post some of my boi collection if you want it!
>>2580
Just decode this and you're good to go!
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTdrbTVlN0V2QXg=
>>2581

Is there only the one video of him?
>>2583
There were more on his YT but this was the only vid I managed to save, so sorry if it's not enough for you.
>>2584

Any video of this blubber ball is enough for me, I was just curious
>>2575
Can you please upload these somewhere?
>>2575
bumping hoping that you please upload this somewhere
@gainerboy321 I’ll be in your home town next week lmk if you wanna go wild and get stuffed to the brim
>>2311
Where did you see these at or get them?
>>2703
I have the vid
>>2705
Is there anything you want in exchange for sharing the vids?
>>2706
nah it's fine I can share I'll upload somewhere later, donate to Gainerboy or whatever if you want to
>>2722
It's not working; maybe there's a typo?
>>2722
Wait so he still posts or streams then?
would love some updates
The Kik name doesn’t work?
>>2747
He’s gone…
How do you know?
Cough up the videos.
I have content from him to trade email me insideaocscs@gmail.com
>>2922
Do you have a GigaTribe?
>>2923
yes, I have but I want content too
>>2924
Invitation sent
also trading, hmu softiesurprise@protonmail.com
i have content to trade aocinside@proton.me
Can someone post videos about him please
manifesting a gainerboy321 comeback :))
Does anyone have more of his recent videos?
More soft fatties please

Thatonesuperchub is amazing if any has any thing his hips are huge
Built for BBC
I bet he hasn't lost any weight and he's going to come back fatter
>>3793
I’m betting for 6Xl and 420-430
Maybe he can give us an update post. I’m sure he’s still reading this tread.
>>3846
Sir this is a ̷W̷e̷n̷d̷y̷'̷s̷ ̷ Gainerboy321 thread
I don’t mind giving u an update, but i doubt that you’ll be happy haha… anyways im down to 300 pounds. I like being fat, but being 400 pounds is not easy especially at a young age. I feel a-lot more comfortable at my current weight. My fat fetish is still very much alive tho and my dream of being a fat blob will always be there (lol) so maybe i’ll gain again in the future, for now i’m kind of maintaining/losing (don’t know yet) its better for me this way.
>>3893
I mean… 300 is not exactly slim haha, happy that you found something that works for you it’s impressive that you lost 100 pounds! but if you ever take on gaining again it will be even more fun to gain them back haha thanks for the update! You’re really a gaining legend
>>3893
Was 400 the heaviest you where?
>>3893
How on earth did you manage to loose 100 tho
>>3899
Tracking my calories + walking everyday, but it's mostly a mental battle.
>>3897
ye 300 is still very big for sure and thanks :)
>>3893
>>3904
Take care! If you ever manage to get rid of the fat fetish let me know how you did it cause that would be even more impressive than loosing 400 pounds 😂 hope we meet again later
>>3904
Are you going to make more content? I'd love to see you now :)
>>3893
wow this is really the end of an era
Can anyone do a mega of his recent stuff he is epic
>>3904
What was your heaviest?
>>3904
Do you still have fat tits?
Second the mega, any of his content would be great ahah :)
>>3908
Wouldn’t that cause him to relapse into gaining weight,
>>2581
Mind if I get the file, it doesn't work anymore
>>4584
Almost time for his yearly update anyways
>>3904
Hey it's the man you used to chat to on ig and kik. Think you shut down your kik? Either way, here's my kik in case you ever wanted to chat again: ffdd1212088
>>5032
Wow! He has returned! You definitely look very soft! I bet you jiggle like crazy now. Pure buttery blubber. Tits still look great btw ;)
>>4654
Someone informed me that my kik was set to deny new chat requests. I've fixed this now but I may have missed any new messages.You can send again if you wish.
>>5032
You're exactly the kind of fat boy I like. Pure cream.
>>5032
Wow 50kgs less and you still look huge haha you look awesome so soft! Happy to hear back from you! Is your kik still fatblob12? Also tried to get in touch with u again :/ anyways write if u feel like it @jblues23 :))
I don’t your kik. But if you’d like to chat it’s @bigboy3003 - we used to talk many times before.
>>5032

What’s your kik username?
Please post more
>>5242
so much potential smh... literally one of the most active threads in here, come back please!!!
I hope he didn't find Andrew tate... not built for it.
Any videos of this chunk?
Wtf u nonce
anyone wanna trade content from him? fcth3ck7uqinng@proton.me
@corpulent_star on ig amazing gainer huge belly huge moobs, close to 400 check him out gaining like 10lbs per month
>>5943
>>5943
Ik that guy, I was actually talking to him a couple days ago. He was telling me about how it is getting worse to walk for him and how he might possibly show up on hansissuperchub soon, he was like 335lbs less than a month ago, now he is like 345 now. He for sure could be a big and upcoming superchub.
>>675 (OP)

Does anyone have the video from this first pic? Or videos of him recently?
>>6003
I have never seen that first vid! I’d love to,
and he hasn’t posted in over a year I think, so no new vids
Hope you're ok <3
Wonder if he’s gained the weight back since he disappeared lol
>>6856
Idk but the regains would be crazy, he was already crazy soft and jiggly lol pure blubber
Damn I miss this blob. Those tits were amazing
>>695
I want to fuck his belly button and suck his boobs
>>5032
Can we get an update blubber boi?
How is the weight loss going? Have you lost any more?
>>7565
3 words, weight loss surgery, it’s over
>>7714
What? Confirmed???
(457 KB, 1179x654, IMG_2460.jpeg)
I have nearly all of the vids he ever posted. Honestly he’s one of the hottest chubs I’ve ever seen.

If anyone has the dumbbell one he’s talking about earlier in this thread, I wouldn’t mind seeing it. That’s one I don’t think I have.

Here’s one of his more recent ones (but still a couple of years old). I have more if there’s interest.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS9kb3dubG9hZHMvYjNlMDc4ZTlhMWQ4ZDAxZmRjMTk4ZDU4ZjI3ZWU1NGMyMDIzMTEwMjE0MjkxMi8xYjAxMmI=
>>7989
just upload them to youtube or something smh
(214 KB, 1179x1278, IMG_2461.jpeg) (123 KB, 1179x974, IMG_2462.jpeg)
>>7991
>>7995

It’s a pita to upload stuff for me, so like pick one, anon, and I’ll post it.

Can anyone upload the one with the red door from the OP? I’ll go through the heap of trouble of uploading more if I can get that at least.
>>7997

If anything I need the most recent videos maybe the last 2 or 3 I forget which ones they are.
>>7997

4 and 5 please
(419 KB, 1179x667, IMG_2516.jpeg) (461 KB, 1179x658, IMG_2515.jpeg)
>>8000

Here you go anon:

aHR0cHM6Ly9nby53ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS90LVN3djZKM1NBZG8=

… and if anyone has the vid from the OP please post it ._.
>>8003
I don't have the video you're asking for but could you upload 9, 11 or 12 too?
(209 KB, 2022x1170, IMG_0671.jpeg)
>>8003

I may have the one you’re talking about not 100 percent sure since there a few vids with that red door.

I can send it but I really want all those videos you have…
Can someone just put them into a mega? So they can be previewed thanks
>>8004
>>8005

aHR0cHM6Ly9nby53ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS90LUc3amdSUkQ2Q2o=
(1.0 MB, 1170x2103, IMG_0678.jpeg)
>>7997

I’ll send everything I have have if you do the same. I definitely don’t have the more recent ones
>>8017
Please don't share those. I was a young child in those vids...
>>8018
Wow long time no see you still the same size? And I agree those videos shouldn’t be shared
>>8019
Yes, i was a kid in those too. I don't want these vids to be shared, but i have no control over it.I regret making these vids. I was young and naive.
>>8020
No i lost most of the weight (i'm 210lbs rn) and improved my life. I was extremely depressed, so im glad i lost the weight. I want a normal life, also i didn't have surgery. I lost the weight counting calories and exercising.
>>8022

Surprised part doesn’t miss this community. I do wish you the best sometimes people can take the fetish overboard and ignore the consequences
>>8022
210? No way... I don't believe it
Just put all of them in a MEGA and be done with it for fuck sake.
>>8005
Can u upload this?
Wish I could take his mantle, guy looks amazing! Congrats on the weight lost, did you at least enjoy being fat? Cherish the moment even if you decided to change it, it's okay to change and be proud of who you were and who you are now.
>>8052
Would love for the boy in the picture to give us a rundown of his eating habits, if he did something special to achieve this body.
>>8022
>>8021

Bro, if you want help in removing this images and videos from the internet, I can help you for free, no strings attached, the only thing I need is the source of the videos and images so I can contact the service provider to request the remove of said content.

It's very UNFAIR and DISHONEST to use your image for one owns amusement disregarding your feelings and intent.

You guys should be ASHAMED of sharing images and videos of him when he personally requested in a very polite way to stop SHARING this content which is not only ilegal but imoral as well.

We can discuss this on Discord if you want it, without even having to share any private information, as I said earlier, congrats on your weight loss! You can cherish the past and the present, it's okay to change and be proud of it.
lol we don’t even know if that’s him posting. Anyone can say anything here. Lots of people catfished as him on YT and there already is at least one time in this thread where someone pretended to be him.

From what I remember from what he said in his posts on YT, all of the vids shared here so far were when he was > 18. There are super old ones where he was a kid but I haven’t seen one that made its way here.
>>8072
Which one of you from ACD posted this?
>>8093
Never heard of ACD before, just wanted to post it as a reply cos i somewhat don't believe what he said in the post, if he was "underage" in those then why didn't he say a thing about the images that were posted in the beginning, let alone the ones the guy posted himself as to show its actually him

also cos funny Aaliyah
>>8015
can we get a reup pls
i have vid to trade email me fCtH3cK7UQinNG@proton.me
>>8320
lol what is this garbage. Just post the vids or gtfo - no one’s gonna email you. I mean the least you can do is post some thumbnails or clips or something.
>>8003 can you reupload plz ?
>>7989
please reupload ?
>>8003
It's so impressive just looking at it, I wonder how it must feel to be so big.
>>8005
Can you upload this?
The gatekeeping in this thread is crazy might aswell get deleted
>>8468
what gatekeeping? I haven't seen anyone demand for nothing to be posted about this guy, no one has anything to post is all cos the guy hasn't come back at all or everyone lost interest
I hope you're having a very merry christmas fatboy, wherever you are
>>8482
Resisting the urge to stuff his face or eating on diet mode?
>>8485
I'd be surprised if he kept it off. He seemed so greedy a
>>8486
He is pretty cute and funny, but I think he will never be not obese, to be honest, must be pretty hard, imagine him in school big as that.
>>8487
I do

I dont have any vids to trade but if anyone wants to chat about fat boys like this, my email is chubboychaser@proton.me
>>8488
Why not use Discord? It's way easier.
>>8489
Good idea. Here's my Discord if anyone wants it: JoeySomething#2906
>>8022
Have you managed to keep the weight off? I'd love an update :)
Can we get a pic update fat boy?
>>8003
where would u post these
Does anyone have all of his content? I heard there’s tons of vids he did but I can’t find any of them :(
>>8052
>>7997
May I get a link of 4, 5, 7, 8 please?
>>8005
Why didn't you ever upload this?
(397 KB, 492x547, 1.PNG)
fCtH3cK7UQinNG@proton.me for trades
>Trading pictures of an underage kid for money or more pictures of underage kids.

The state of Amerimutts.