/bhm/

This desire may in fact be sexually-induced. Anon here was getting hard on thought of fat people and feeding someone beyond mobility as early 6-7 years old. For some time I believed dick get hard as a protest to my thoughts, until I figured things out at 12-13 yers old.

Unless you have certain health risks and conditions 300 lbs will likely have little impact on your actual health. It will limit your ability to do sports, but I doubt it will have any effect on any gymnastics-unrelated activity of your everyday life.

It's likely be little of help to delegate decision on what to do on someone else. It's not just a tip, it's a certain responsibility to take.

It comes down a far more global what do you want to do with your life. You may want to think about that. Consider your dreams, asses your capabilities. Try to determine what are you wiling to do and or what are you ok with sacrificing to reach those dreams or goals. Think about how well those goals combine. Like you can be a rich fat man or a rich astronaut. You can be a rich non-astronaut as well. But you shouldn't expect to be super morbidly obese astronaut any time soon. Add those things up, evaluate how important/desired those are. Give it a thought, write it down. Come back to it in a week or a month, give it a second thought. Eventually you'll figure out what to do and how.
(111 KB, 898x1024, c58c4e97461768bb3693f439fef538096254b9e76f9d8731b2971a4853ab8a42.jpg)
>>3729
>Unless you have certain health risks and conditions 300 lbs will likely have little impact on your actual health. It will limit your ability to do sports, but I doubt it will have any effect on any gymnastics-unrelated activity of your everyday life.
Really? Thats a relief, I'm identical to OP and their problems, though I wouldn't mind getting a bit bigger.
I do want to be a musician/celebrity and I doubt some weight would me back much in this climate, except maybe getting out if breath during a solo or singing, so I could hold back for a while.
Besides I think having a Massive unprecedented Super-Sized Weight Gain that shocks all my fans and all the normie media picks up on it would be pretty funny.
Even if i cause earthquakes on stage.
>>4371
*would hold me back.
haha no way, i'm the op of the /fit/ thread, didn't think i'd see it here
>>4371
Nah, Jack black is a big dude and he sings perfectly fine, I think being a musician wouldn't be affected by your fat at all