/bhm/

(111 KB, 898x1024, E58xf3XUUAYxNUd.jpg) (227 KB, 2048x1536, E-BwmPxVgAk3A8-.jpg) (323 KB, 1536x2048, EzT3sXAVoAEahLT.jpg)
Doughboy2001 has to be one of the hottest male feedees. He's been gaining for 3 years and has almost doubled in size already. I think he's aiming for 500lbs eventually.

Plus he recently got a feeder girlfriend and launched a gaining Patreon. I hope this guy becomes enormously obese.
>>3673 (OP)
I was going to make a thread about him a while ago but I forgot, glad to see someone else here acknowledges how hot he is
God he's inspiration for a skinny twink boy like me. I want to be fucking obese so bad. Ruined by junk food.
Anyone have his patron or the passwords to the kemono vids please?
>>3680
Twinks getting fat is literally the hottest
>>4826
Can you please not steal my content. I put a lot of work into all my pics and vids and the least you can do is actually pay for my content.
>>4982
Share the hole pay the toll pig
>>4983
What the fuck does that even mean. My content being stolen is obviously just a natural consequence of uploading paid content. But those who steal content are still fuckwits.
>>4984
dude they're just going to relentlessly make fun of you and if you fall for it you deserve it.
people have and will pirate for less and fighting it just makes the problem worse.
so in a way they're right. shut the fuck up.
(8.0 MB, 1080x1920, Project 28_02_2023~2.mp4)
Here's a bit of one of his newer vids. Love how small his cock is. Hope he gets even fatter
>>5010
I definitely see this guy becoming a superchub.