/bhm/

(23 KB, 659x450, worlds-most-obese-man.jpg)
I've got a really cum-brained idea.

/bhm/ should all chip in to fatten and encourage one poster to become morbidly obese. If we're all perverts it would make sense to nominate one member to gain extreme weight for the greater good.

It would have to be someone youngish, very skinny, and somewhat blackpilled (ie no long term goals, nothing stopping them becomeing morbidly obese). the board would set up a fund to cover food and expenses in exchange for regular photos and videos showing their gain.
I would love for that to happen to me. I've started gaining recently and want to be morbidly obese so bad.
It's one of my dream, that i will no longer have to work any minute in my life and I will only fatten up
I nominate myself no seriously
I’d rather have someone not skinny to work with.
Would you guys like to have the object fed up and kept for decades at sustainable fatness level as an idol? Or would you like the object to be ballooned really fast, using all means and to last as long as he can only?
>>3118 IDK personally I would start with someone who was already 2 or 300 pounds overweight.
I personally would like to see someone balloon as fast as possible.
Stick one of those vibrating cock rings on me & I'll gorge myself into the community play pig on 24/7 livestream.

A rotation of community feeders, admirers and even the odd disgusted troll, teasing and edging the pig.

So horngry and frustrated the pig cracks and gorges himself useless and helpless through each promised food induced orgasm

The community only concerned with watching their play pig swell deeper into the crater formed in his mattress. Leaving him confused, throbbing and oinking for his next feeder.

Logging in each day to see the hog sinking deeper into morbid obesity, It would be hard not to watch.
This is obviously never going to happen but I'll join in the fantasy and pitch myself for fun:

This would be my dream. Morbidly Obese isn't a very big goal though. I'm barely 300 lb and that counts as morbidly obese already. The BMI scale isn't very good

Personally i'd love to reach full immobility. I don't have a specific number- I just don't plan on stopping. I do care about my health and want to keep healthy during it but I know i'm too lazy to do anything about it. I try to eat more veggies but end up just eating junk. if I had more money I would probably do better- but that's just an excuse, isn't it?

I'm 24, never had a job and already failed my attempt at university because I stopped going to classes and gained a shit ton of weight instead. I am doing tafe education online now but i'm too lazy and keep falling behind. I'm not stupid, I just struggle to keep myself on schedule. I do want to try harder and succeed, but I feel like my future is slipping away from me.

The world is so fucked anyway. Every resume I've ever sent has been rejected. I can't seem to get my foot in the door.

My dream job would be work from home IT or data entry or something. Heck I would want this so bad If someone could hire me or get me hired to do actual work for them I would take it and use the money to fatten up as much as they wanted- just for a job opportunity.

Fingers crossed I win the lottery or something. That's the only way I can see my dream of immobility being attainable.
>>3126
And may I know how much is your minimum for which you'll be ready and able to gain fat while doing some work?
>>3127
Well at the moment i've been living (and gaining) off of government student allowance in my country which isn't very much. My savings have been slowly draining though because my food costs are high

I would honestly take any job. Even minimum wage- which in my country is $21/hr aud. Either way all my money is going towards gaining, and I don't have much hope for my job prospects outside of that. If I somehow got a good income from a work from home job I would get huge.
I'm more than willing to become the fattest blob boy anyone's ever seen