/bhm/

Any good fat Link fanfics?
>>2298 (OP)
Can we also post Link inflation art here or is this thread specifically just for fat Link/Link weight gain art?
>>3208
drew that one myself
>>3210
where do you post your art then because it's fucking perfect even though i'm expecting to hear "i only post my art on discord lol"
>>3212
no where right now. figured this is the place to try
>>3213
well it's fucking good and you should post more of it, that link is perfect and i want to fondle his flabby gut forever while he burps uncontrollably
>>3215
those saggy moobs and that gut spreading outwards are both very cute and i want to feed him lon lon milk until he's bigger than a cow. if you have a bunch of art saved up you really should post it somewhere, even a mega folder or something would be fine
>>3216
>>3216
>
dont got a lot of art saved but i can always make more if you got any ideas for drawings
>>3217
link wearing cowprint undies, being fed gallons of ranch milk and getting fattened into immobility until he starts filling up the stables? link getting his fat ass jammed in the doorway so he can't leave his treehouse? link's tunic and trousers tearing open while he desperately tries to waddle through a dungeon? not sure what you're comfortable with
does anyone have any young or toon link?
>>3208
Is there no source for this one, I like the style a lot. Plus he looks really cute like that…
Anyone has some good contrast pic between a fat link and a slim zelda?
Bump
does anyone know about an image where a great fairy puffkisses champion link like a balloon? i can’t find it now, it was probably made in the past 7-6 months, might’ve been a shot from behind and i think he was his underwear. artstyle was similar to something like mabocorescant, more painted and detailed, less flat colors.
>>3501
Were these commissions, or did Chunks draw them on his own?
>>7029
Looks like Drilldan's style.
>>7030
It was, thanks a lot!
>>3489
Who is the artist of the first pic?
(390 KB, 1604x1401, 1.jpg) (2.6 MB, 2398x1401, 2.png) (422 KB, 2643x1463, 3.jpg) (488 KB, 4096x1483, 4.jpg)
Anyone know anything about what happened to part 5 of this drive? The artist (@Drizzled_Honey) posted these in mid 2022, and despite tweeting about part 5 a few times in September 2022, nothing ever happened :/
Shame cuz I really love the way she draws big guys
>>9120
We already have that file
>>3502
Artist from the fourth pic?