/bhm/

>>2055 (OP)
So how does this work then? Am I just a bit retarded?
>>2060
You asked a dumb question, but don't worry, why don't you take a sit? Oh, it's a big tight, oh sorry, it's a trap, do you see this tube in your mouth? Ohh, nothing to worry about, it's just a bit of vanilla ice cream going direct to your tummy, hope you enjoy become very large.
This seems fun
>>2066
You think it's fun when it's with other people, don't you? The fun starts when you receive a strange message on your phone asking you to beta test a new app to order food from the comfort of your home, but sadly for you, as you finish the download the app hypnotises you and know you are hungry all time always craving for more and more food.
>>2067
You must be one of the beta testers as well, because you've gotten FAT. What have you been doing, eating donuts and chugging ice cream shakes all day? No way you'll be losing that belly with the way you eat, fatass.

Oh, you're hungry? Well eat up then, fatso. I've got plenty for that gurgling, growing gut of yours. Enjoy yourself while you get stuffed to the brim, because there's no way you'll ever be thin again with how you eat.

...Huh? My pants feel tight all of a sudden... It feels like my button is about to pop off and my pants are going to split at the back... What's happening to me...?
>>2221
Wow, looking pretty round, there... I'm sure you must loooove being a fat jiggling blob of lard if you've let yourself get that huge already... Here, sit your ass down on this couch.. Heh, looks like a tight fit with your wide load jammed into it.. I've got a bunch of cakes here that will chub you riiight up.
Well.. I guess having some for myself wouldn't hurt, either... I mean... Oh, what the heck, I'm already a fatty myself, so how about we both just cut loose, gorge, and eat until we can barely heave our fat blubbery bodies around?
>>2224
How do you like my cakes, lardass? I see you've grown nice and big. I blew through plenty of test subjects to ensure they were as fattening as possible. It warms my heart to see them be so successful! You're certainly one to be talking about wide loads, considering the titanic ass you have! It split those pathetic pants wide open, even your underwear got shredded! Seeing a fatass with a fat ass gets me so hard... I'll make sure to give that area plenty of attention...

Don't worry, tubbo, I'll take care of you and your friend. I'll stuff you both full of cake and rub your huge, jiggly, lard-filled bellies.

Open wide!
i have a cozy tracksuit on, someone make me super fat
>>2241
Fat boy, when I said you're going around the track, I meant in sheer size. Those pants barely fit up those flabby hips, and I can see your flag-size underwear is starting to burst at the seams. That track top is just wrapped around your breasts. Yes, breasts. You're too fat to call them moobs anymore. Your heavy gut covers your knees. You aren't running anywhere, anymore. Sweat is all over your body, and you've only barely gotten dressed. Hit the showers. If you can still fit between the stalls.
>>2277
i love being this degraded
>>2285
I bet you do you big hog, almost as much as you enjoy stuffing your big fat face. Remember when you had other interests besides eating? You probably don't on account of having fried your brain shoving so much greasy, sugary crap down your throat.
Don't worry too much about it though. A couple more burgers and a few hundred more pounds will surely be enough to make you into the worthless blobby food disposal you were always destined to be!
This thread gets me instantly hard
>>2286
you know how to make me blush coach, making fun of my big slobby worthless body
>>2299
The only reason you are still allowed in the locker room is that you are too fat to climb those stairs and leave! The janitors only come to hose you down every couple days. The air is thick with grease and stink from your heavy body, draining grease and sweat into the concrete floor. The cooks make sure you're well fed, though. Everything they cook and don't sell goes straight to your useless, barely moving body. And summer is coming up. There won't be anybody else to feed.
Good luck making me fat ;)
>>2312
a never ending buffet sounds heavenly right now!!
>>2313
Luck? Luck is what you'll need to fit in these sweatpants, fatty. You've eaten about 9000 calories today, and your stomach is stuffed. Now eat your ice cream and lumber off to bed. We're shooting for 10 thousand tomorrow.
>>2317
So you ate all summer. You haven't moved. You can't move now. The concrete floor is cracked under your fat ass, and you're touching two walls. The paint is peeling from the sheer humidity of your body. They installed some kind of tube in the room upstairs. I saw the cooks have ordered twice the food they need for the entire student body. I'd guess half of it is going in your body instead. Guess this room, this rapidly shrinking room, is yours now. Here they come with the hose again. Try to lift a fold for them, fatty.
Ooh, fatten me next! I wanna see how far someone can push this body of mine… feels impossible for me to gain weight on my own
>>2322
That's why you needed me around, huh? Feed you, fatten you, blimp you up? Don't look now tubby, but all that food has gone straight to your gut. Those stretchy shorts of yours are at their limit, and that shirt's rolling up an orb of flesh. You've gotten far too lazy to do anything about it, so I brought new clothes with a few more X's. You just sit back, eat some pizza, and take up more and more of that couch.
>>2327
Haaah, thank you… God, I’ve already gotten so big, this couch feels like it’s gonna break any minute now.
>>2335
Well no wonder it does. Your fatty thighs have busted the seams on these sweatpants, and the shirt won't come even close to covering a blubbery inch of your gut. It nearly reaches your knees, can you even touch your belly button? And those moobs. IF you walked at all, you'd need a lot of support for them, jiggling like two sacks of jelly. Your back fat is swallowing the couch, a massive roll pouring over the edge. Everytime you move, which is not often, the couch squeals and groans. You're fat enough that this three person couch is on its last legs.

You feel that? That shift? One of the legs just broke off. I'll be back with more food to destroy the other three.
>>2336
Oh god… I can feel my fat shifting and jiggling… please don’t stop, I wanna break this couch! I need (burp) more! More food!
>>2337
You've been stuffing yourself mercilessly, always calling me to order more food. The doordash has to bring a full-size van to fulfill your demands. Hundreds of dollars worth of fast food pours down your gullet, expanding your body wider and wider. Your fatty back rolls crush the back of the couch, fighting for more room. You belly inches nearer to the floor all the time. Your hips demolish the armrests 4 feet away from your head. The couch screams, cracks, and finally falls away. You nearly cover the wrecked remains with flab. And you just. Want. More.
>>2339
Mmm… it’s too late to go back. I’m already such a massive, worthless fatass pig. I might as well just keep indulging…need more…
Where have all the fatties gone? One is filling the locker room, another broke a couch. Who will be next?
>>2366
I-I’d be willing! Just so long as you’ve got waaayyy more than what the other two here had…I wanna be pushed to my absolute limits~!!
>>2367
Oh, I've got so much more. You just sit back in bed, and I'll feed you right up. Lay back, you're not moving anywhere. Ever again. Your sad little pudgy roll will be just a faint memory, buried under hundreds of pounds of saggy saggy fat. You'll become so mind-bogglingly wide your own family won't recognize you.
You've already downed thousands of calories a day, let's up that intake. Ten thousand calories a day, and 10 pounds a week. You hungry? I thought so.
Your gains are even more impressive than you might realize. Not only is you weight skyrocketing, but what little muscle weight you had is nearly gone. Feel how hard it is to lift your tubby arms? To move your thick thighs? You're nearly immobile at a much lighter weight than all the other fatties that can't move. But it also makes you extra squishy and squeezable. You gut is pooling over your entire body, pushing your moobs up into your face and covering your dick completely. You've become so wide across, I can't lay down next to you. With a little more weight, I can just lay on top of you. Speaking of, it's feeding time a gain for you, piggy. You've glutted yourself up to 20 thousand calories a day. Ten times what a normal person needs. You're stealing food from nine other people daily. And soon it will be more, I'm sure. Tank up, tubbo.
Me? Getting fattened up? As if...
>>2375
You were so proud. "As if," I believe it was? Now where are you? Laying back, stuffing your face helplessly, addicted to fatty food. Grease is running down your face as you shovel in another oversized chicken tender. Your skin is turning paler, since you no longer go outside, and harsh red stripes line your massive paunch, which is working it's way toward the dents in your plush legs where knees used to be. A ring of fat covers your neck and holds your head up. It pushes on your ears so you can't even hear me approach with more fattening treats.
You've outgrown everything. Not just shirts and pants, but your feet are too rounded and useless for shoes or even socks. Leg fat covers your heels now.
You were so bold back then. Now you only give mewling begs for more food.
Unff~ Me next! This thread has me all hot and bothered...
>>2381
You were hot and bothered, now your content, but overheating. Heavy thick blubber rolls down your back and meets an ass round and large enough to cover most of your upper legs if you could stand. A massive meaty apron covers you to your knees. Sweat cascades from your body and as you get warmer, so does the room you take up so much of. I've lifted your mighty belly with a sling, and a fan is giving a little relief to your buried nethers. Of course, I keep the top of you cool with ice cream, by the gallon, laid on your wide chest and plummeted down your greedy maw.
>>2369
Ooohhh…~!! Please- I wanna get so big I’d flatten everything under me…! C-can we get that calorie intake even higher-? I’m starving…
>>2382
Fuck, I can't believe I've already gotten so huge...and I just want more. That fan feels heavenly blowing against my buried nethers. God, just keep the ice cream flowing. I'm like putty now, easy for you to mold however you'd like~
>>2384
Of course we can, blimpy. You're basically just a food storage tank now. I've brought in a couple friends to cook, so I can feed you constantly. I'm thinking our next goal needs to be bigger. How about 50 thousand calories? I see your nipples got hard at that. Probably the only hard thing left anyone could reach. You're so fat your rolls are threatening to pour off your bed in both directions.
If you thought it was tough to move before, mmm, you just wait. You won't even be able to turn your head, pudgeball.
>>2386
I can see how you feel. Though it's almost buried under a pat pad bigger than most people's thigh.
And I will continue to shape you, larger and larger. You've been so, so eager to eat that you've gotten sloppy. Melted and dry ice cream covers your chest, running down your armpit fat, making you oh so sticky when combined with sweat. I can't keep up washing AND feeding you, so you remain coated in sugar. You eat over 25 gallons before you pass out from the exertion of eating. As you sleep, I wipe you down.
I've offered you other food, but you only ever want ice cream. Not even a balanced fatty. Speaking of fatty, your belly sling is rated for a thousand pounds, it should hold, but I am noticing some cracks in the ceiling...
>>2402
I love the sheer size that my fat pad alone is. I need it plenty bigger, along with the rest of me. Chugging every last gallon of ice cream you bring me feels too good to stop. It's a hedonistic routine that gives me an unending amount of pleasure. I can't believe my own mass alone is enough to start cracking the ceiling, and I can't believe I'm so horngry for more...
>>2409
Well, now you've done it. The ceiling gave out and your belly clapped on your hips. You were so upset, because the wave shook your ice cream away.
It's okay, tubby. Now that there's a hole in the ceiling I have a surprise. A tube, just for you. Now you don't even need to use your fatty little hands. I'll miss having to clean you up, but I'm sure you'll still be my sweaty and greasy hog.
You just tank up, and we'll be counting by tens of gallons for your intake soon enough.
>>2400
M-mmnnfff…god, p-please hurry…I want it so bad-! I’m so hungry, my cock’s aching so much- please, stuff me until I’m ready to burst and don’t stop! I need more than j-just 50 thousand, I need SO much more-! I need to be bigger! I-I love it so much…
>>2447
And so here we are. You look like a pile of pale flesh and nothing more, in the ruins of your bed. Rolls cascade over rolls like melted chocolate. It's nearly impossible to distinguish your face if it wasn't for the hose stuck firmly in your mouth.
You've been eating hundreds of thousands of calories daily lately, but as you chug whatever concoction my feeding staff is giving you, I see your eyes open wide in surprise. You start sucking faster, even more desperate to eat. I walk to your side to your eating stats. Over 979 thousand calories, the exact number is rising too fast to read. I hear your stomach groan. Usually your blubber deadens that sound, so I know you must be either hungry or in pain. 986 thousand now. I know the goal as you eclipse 994 thousand. I rub the farthest end of your mass as you finally eclipse One million calories. Your stomach gives a mighty roar, but something's definitely wrong. Your pale skin turns paler, you've, you've...
BOOOAARRP, you release a belch so loud it shakes the house and drops pieces of ceiling. You throw a little back up. You put in so many calories not even you could hold them.
I'm sure you'll try again tomorrow...
>>2446
Fuck fuck fuck, I'm so horny now...my cock is buried out of reach...all I can do now I just lay back and chug while I leak all over my lard, aching and desperate for so much more.
>>2458
That's right, just lay back. Drink and drink while gallons of sugar and fat flow into you. When you concentrate on eating, which is 95% of the time, you can down 15 gallons an hour. You've completely submerged the reinforced bed in soft fatty rolls, each one looking glazed in the sunlight, coated with greasy sweat. Even washing the surface takes me all day, and I can't lift to clean everything anymore. You're just so heavy. Fat piles on daily. I can sit and watch you grow. On the wall I've been marking how far out your gut has grown. Last week's mark is behind 2 inches of flabby gut today. You just keep sucking away, my hefty ice cream whale. We'll see when the bed gives way to your mighty weight.
>>2449
HRRKK-
N…n-no…s-so full…I need more…I need to h-have more…please, force more tubes into me…I f-feel so tight, b-but I’m not nearly done eating…mmmffff…d-don’t let anything be able to c-come back up, I n-need…to be bigger…ooohhh…oooOOOOOUUUUURRPPPP….
>>2460
UUUUURPPPP...look at me, I'm such a fat wreck...I never thought I'd get anywhere near this big, and UUUURRRRPPP...I just want more...god, I'm so horny and hungry all the time...I'm nothing but a fat blob now, only good for feeding and fucking...and I need so much more of both UUURPPP...
>>2478
As you wish...
You jaw is forced open now, three feeding tubes running down your throat, nearly straight to your stomach. Your stomach groans; it's been two minutes since we stopped feeding you to set this up. The machine whirrs, food going straight down your gullet at triple speed. Your calorie count races higher, you're consuming 2500 calories a minute, more than a normal person needs all day.
Your already ill-defined body swells and groans, rolls growing heavier as new ones form, like ocean waves of fat. This room was so big when we started. Now your back and your left side are pressed firmly against the wall, and your massive front is working it's way to the wall every day.
You look exhausted, just sitting there and absorbing hundreds of thousands of calories. Your radiating body heat is heating up the room to the high 80s, and the humidity from rivers of sweat is making paint peel off the walls.
You just keep going, passing 1million late in the day. A new sensor I installed beeps at 1,025,875 calories, cutting off your feeding. I hear you whine and your gut rumble, but it was necessary. The sensor detects when your stomach will burst, fatty. You can't feel full anymore, so the machine does that for you.
>>2481
I'd... noticed... how soft your stomach was, how the soft fat had so much give to it. I decreased your feeding rate so you'd notice what I was doing as I gripped your buttery flesh. You stared at me as I grasped and kissed your flabby rolls, working my way to the front of your belly, near your feet. I took off my pants and began rubbing you down with lotion. Then I inserted between two of your heavier rolls. You looked shocked, but pleased, and continued eating, turning your feed back up. I started thrusting into your stomach, each pump arousing you further. Deep under your poundage, I'm sure you were at full attention. Your eyes rolled back in your head as you sped up your eating more. I only lasted a bit longer, your body was driving me crazy. I came in your rolls, and approached your head. I rubbed your face and upped the feeding to almost more than even you could take. The bed groaned and squealed as you are and ate, finally giving out, corner by corner dumping you on the floor.
The hose fell out, getting you sticky all over, but that's ok. I laid on top of you and licked it off, returning your hose to you. After all, you're not just a slobby fatty, you're my slobby fatty.
>>2320
Dinner was a delicious but brief affair. For all the spaghetti you had piled on your plate and sprinkled with shredded parmesan and red pepper flakes, your appetite outstripped it still. Fifteen minutes was all it had taken to pack the rest of the pot and the garlic bread away- and even most of the sauce that had been left over. Garlic bread was fantastic dipped in marinara sauce...

Your phone toned once as a text arrived, and almost missed it, muffled as it was by a garlic-scented belch bubbling up and out of your throat. There was nobody around to hear the outburst, but a faint blush came to your features despite that. Reclined in your seat, fingers lazily drumming the apex of your taut-but-slightly-cushy belly, you grab your phone off the table and tilt it till you can see the text message.

"There's ice cream in the fridge, your favourite flavor. Don't have too much now!"

A text from your feedee. He had been doing the grocery shopping lately with how busy you were. His choices were unhealthy, but you figured it didn't matter as long as you practiced moderation.

That ice cream did sound delicious though...

Your belly rumbled, your mouth grew wet with salivation...

You wiped out the entire tub of the stuff.
I'm kinda hungry for some sandwiches, anyone got any? ofcourse not a single thing healthy in them~
>>2524
Oh, of course not. Cheese over bacon over layers of ham. Grease trickling down the folded meat, absorbed into the bun, and dripping onto your double chin. You tuck into 4 or 5 of these every meal. Sometimes you don't even bother using your greedy greasy hands, tipping a plate into your face and chewing it down.
Your body is starting to resemble the sandwich: a pile of fatty meat, folds over folds, covered in grease and cheese residue. You're staining the recliner you lay in. I put in a tiny limp piece of lettuce as a joke.
Of course, there are dessert sandwiches. Ice cream, marshmallows and frosting caked between massive chocolate chips. You suck these down your gullet even faster than your meaty dinner.
You eat all night long, and I've got a massive panini pan and dozens of eggs for breakfast.
Oh my you really made me so many Sandwiches~ o///o I need more, I need them bigger, I want them to struggle to fit into me as you ovewhelm me <3 make me a huge blob
>>2527
Heh. "Bigger" is all you know now, your hefty snadwiches getting taller and bigger around. You set each one on your gut table, taking heaving bites as if I was going to pull it away when I do quite the opposite.
I've taken to using waffles for bread now, they can support more weight, are wider, and have more calories.
You've only grown rounder and wider yourself. You gut sags past your fatty knees, breasts laying heavily on top. You've become coated in grease and sweat from the now strenuous exercise of eating your meals. You eat all day, and you can only get in a short nap before your hunger reignites and you need another massive sandwich.
Gosh these sandwiches are really making me grow hehe~... *a nervous laughter, as he wasn't prepared to grow this fast, his arms getting heavier as his mind begins to dull as he's enjoying his food like the pig he is he can't help but love the growing horror of this house, he did think maybe he should go to a bakery before he gets too big...
>>2546
A bakery? Hm. At your size it might just be the last trip you take. I've rented a mobility van. You just walk up this ramp, like the cattle you are. Sit on the bench seat in the back. Your flabby form is much too wide for seat belts, but you're wedged up against the front seats, so it's safe enough. Here, have a sandwich for the trip. I know you're hungry.
When we arrive five minutes later, the bakery has its closed sign out. Just when you start to tear up, I slowly lead you inside. The staff is all here, pastries are being baked. I lead you to a wide park bench someone brought in.
"I had them close the place to focus on baking for you." I explain. Just then, the first cart rolls out, loaded down with cakes, cookies, pastries and rolls. You smile at the baker who brought it in, then turn and begin ravenously attacking the sweets. Food disappears of the cart in a flash of flab. You look worried as the first cart empties. You still need more, don't you?
"Mmph... More... Uh, sweet things please!" You beg to a baker. Two more carts roll in, loaded with pies and donuts.
I sit and watch you scarf down everything in sight. You have what some might call food brain. You just eat and want more, your smarts slipping from lack of use. You struggle to name what you're even eating. "Pastry" and "Doughnut" are forgotten words, abandoned in favor of "MORE FOOD".
"More food!" You call, as carts 4 and 5 approach.
Yes, fatty. " More food" for you.
>>2483
G-grrkkk- huuUUOOOOAAAAAARRRRPPP…
N-no…no, I c-can…I can hold m-more!! I want so much m-more!! Please!! I w-Wanna burst out of this room…I wanna flatten everything! I n-need more! I need so much moooOOOOAAAAAAARRRPP~~!!
>>2561
Oh, and you will fatty. Each day your massive stomach distends further and further out, so you can hold those thousands more precious calories. Like I said, your brain tells you you're always hungry, but your stomach can only hold so much.
So many calories flooding your system is supercharging your fat. The front of your gut, which was kissing the wall yesterday, is now firmly wedged against it. Cracks are starting to form in the drywall. Let me check the next room...
Yep, there's a bulge of fat that's broken through, swelling and pulsing, pushing down more wall. You're becoming a two-room fatty. Pale, sweaty flesh nearly completely fills room one, and room two isn't all that big...
>>2563
It's a good thing this house doesn't have a basement, or you'd have caved in the floor long ago. Your sweaty flabby body has torn down the wall to the next room, your giant gut surging over half the carpet. The wall to your left is cracked and sagging, and it leads outside. The window has cracked and broken as you push against it. You suck down yet more food, passing a million calories is no longer a milestone. It's barely half full now. The wall creaks as hundreds of pounds press outward. You feel the breeze and heat as half of the wall falls. Grass tickles your rolls as they are consumed by a wave of flab. You pause, for the first time in days, to glance at the missing wall. Your fat face is nearly just a roll with hair, but I swear I saw a smile as you continued to eat.
>>2339
Mmmph… wh-where’d my feeder go…? I’m still so— *BUOAAAARP* -hungry…
>>2667
I've been right behind you. You're far too fat to turn your neck anymore. Layers of flab swaddle your head in pliable fat, yielding only to more and more pounds. Your breasts hang heavy on your sides. They'd make great milkers, but they're just useless flab, like the rest of you. Your stomach rolls over your legs like an ocean, making you look like a miniature Jabba. Well, less miniature by the day.
Your burps shake the whole room, and the stench your giant body makes is peeling the paint.
I have a comfy, fluffy pair of snorlax pjs on, can someone fatten me up, please?
>>2604
O-oooouuughhh…UUUOOAAAARRRPPPP…it’s b-been a while since…I’ve b-been able to see anything p-past my flab…h-how big am I n-now…? I f-feel so…so hungry…
>>2790
It's hard to tell. After you destroyed an outer wall of my house, I had a hangar built around what's left of my house, and, somewhat more immobile, you. The new space is so large, even YOU can seem small sometimes. I draw a chalk line on the ground across your belly, and watch as you start to overflow it. Giant fans surround your fattened form, barely keeping you cool. A tube descends from the ceiling, constantly feeding you feed grain. It's too expensive to fill you with good food, so I've been stuffing you with filler and topping you off with real food. You weigh in by the ton now, no real way of telling just how heavy, or how big, you are.
>>2787
It's a shame that you don't truly fit these pjs. They're just so... baggy. A real Snorlax is just solid round fat, barely mobile. You just tuck in to this first course, and I'll keep feeding you until you're larger. Stop worrying about your job, your public life, just relax. Eat. Forget your social circle, just think about eating, Snorlax. Getting bigger, heavier, and sleepier. Burn absolutely no calories. The only moves you'll need are Bite, Crunch, and Rest.
>>2807
You've become very skilled at eating, my Snorlax. You've gotten so round, filling out those pajamas, stretching the zipper to near bursting. Those pajamas were, what, One XL? These new ones are custom-made, beyond even the fattest sizes online. So much room for growth. It may fit like a tent now, but I'm sure you'll grow into it.
>>2806
I…I n-need to burst out of it…I need more…! I-increase my intake, please- I feel so, so hungry…
>>2824
Increase your intake? You eat your weight in food twice a day, and both numbers are rising daily. You're about as big as my house was now, but you're still only a piece of this hangar. Whole crews come in to dump calories into your feeding tank, and you've simply become impossible to clean. Sometimes we use a sprinkler system to rain on you, but it still doesn't help with the stink of sweat.
I've taken a hands-off approach these days, watching your blimp-sized form grow and swallow more concrete floor.
>>2827
P-please, I beg…f-fill me faster, any way you c-can…more tanks, m-more hoses, more food- anything, I’m s-so hungry…
>>2873
Of course. I've been upping everything for you, why wouldn't I listen? Tankers have been doubled, each one driving in, dwarfed by your form, and are drained just as quickly by my gluttonous blob. You drain each one in a matter of minutes. You're growing, and growing, easily more than twice the size of my old house. This hangar is seeming less impossibly large by the day.
Ugh, I'm so thin...I wish I could be a sweaty, gassy blob...
"O-Oh man... I've always been kinda chubby, but I'm scared of giving in and getting fat. I just wish I didn't have to make that choice..."
>>2987
You just eat all this in front of you, and your gut will struggle. The food will decay and rot inside your gut, and you'll be gassier than you could ever want. You'll bloat, and groan, filling like a fleshy balloon. An ever fleshier balloon, as you get fatter. As for sweat? Sweat will come naturally as you become a smelly hog. I'll come back and refill this trough once you finish.
>>2989
Sounds like, and smells quite frankly, like denial. When was the last time you put on pants. I mean REAL pants. You've moved beyond chubby, tubby, or even fat. You're just plain obese. None of your shirts cover more than half your massive stomach, instead wrapping around your fat milky tits. There's not really a choice here, is there? Just open wide...
>>2400

Can you turn me into a biological food disposal tankboy? Can you use my guts as a food blimp to fill until rupturing enters the realm of possibility? Can you fill me until my skin starts to tear into fresh, new, angry red stretch marks from both the added weight and sheer pressure inside of me? Can you plug my gullet with a funnel until, when you remove it, all I can do is belch uncontrollably in my body's desperate, last-ditch attempt to release some pressure before I really do burst?
>>2999
You're just too hungry. My army of cooks shoves food into you constantly, as you suck desperately for more and more. So I've developed something new. All the fast food joints gave me their used fryer oil. And I've got a funnel, all the way down your throat. Forcing your esophagus open. Turn the valve. Glug. Glub. Glurg. Your stomach is getting flooded. I can see it filling, forcing a roll of fat up as it fills and firms. You start turning red all over as I shut the valve. You're sweating and your guts are roaring with fullness. Your skin is looking thin and shiny, stretched taut and angry. I drop anti-nausea pills down your funnel. You're not ruining my floor. I remove your funnel from your frightened face. You gasp for air, desperate for relief from what's filling you inside. You burp, sloshing grease in your gut and giving sharp pain. Oh yes, you'll be my waste tank, tankboy. More for you tonight.
>>3004

I think that, when you started filling me (and I use "filling" instead of "feeding" intentionally, because it was never about anything more than occupying every last square inch of space inside my guts), I really was too hungry. But now, after being a fryer trap grease tankboy for you, I don't eeven think about my tankgut in terms of hunger or fullness anymore. The only dichotomy left in my head is "will this next gulp burst me or not?" Otherwise, I just keep chugging, letting the dull pain of my skin and stomach stretching with every mouthful grow sharper and sharper. In the beginning, I was still small enough to see the stretch marks bloom after every brutal filling. Now, I have to rely solely on the feeling of my skin shredding under the pressure of all the fryer oil just to know that I'm still earning my stripes.
>>3012
And stripes they are. Every once in a while your skin will give up and break, but this isn't lotion I've been rubbing you with. It's glue. You want to burst, you're gonna have to go all at once. No leaking out, just getting tighter and tighter in your own skin, until...
Pop.
>>3015

I want to burst -- my body is tired of holding me together against all the hundreds of pounds of grease-induced fat that you've poured over my once-lithe frame. All of this tanking out on fryer oil has left me so fat that I can barely visually differentiate between full and empty from my point of view, stranded at the top of the sea of fat that my belly has become. I want to burst, but I can't keep filling myself without you now. I'm wholly reliant on your filling if I want to keep the title of tankboy. Won't you please help me? I can keep getting fatter if it means I get to keep getting fuller for you. Your tankboy.
>>3017
I want you fatter. I want you fuller. And you want one last erotic release. Once you pop, Tankboy, you won't be around to feed anymore. You said it yourself, you can't do it without me.
Gallons and gallons of grease go into you, the pump churning along. The pump groans. Grease flows faster, your skin tightening and groaning.
Your giant body finally gives out, stomach breaking just before the skin. My tankboy has ruptured.
Aah, this thread is quiet. Guess I'll sit and relax for a while...
>>3257
careful, sit for too long and you'll find the rest of you relaxing as well, any remnants of chisel and toned muscle slowly fade as you round out and blimp out.

Soon enough all that relaxing has made you sluggish and lazy, eating for pleasure as you idle-mindedly shovel snacks into your face. Fatty.
In bed as I'm readding this
>>3459
Pinned down by your weight, no doubt. Your stomach roared you awake again, starving since you only fed it 2 hours ago. Your big flabby body won't let you out of bed, so I brought you some food. Pounds and pounds of it. Just lean back and open wide...
>>3458
Ugh...
So hefty, so... hungry... This couch is too soft, I can't quite... huff... Get up.
ey what its this place?
>>3541
This is where fatties come to lie. You're already a little thick aren't you? Well, just sit down, and have a burger. There's many many more. Hundreds of pounds more. Just like you'll soon be. Have some fries too. And unbutton those jeans, before you can't reach the fly.
* When I entered the room, you could see a plump tummy hanging out from under the T-shirt *

- Wow! I think for a pig like me, snacks will be enough

* I cute giggle , blushing slightly from embarrassment*
some of you have trouble understanding what ‘fatten up the poster above’ means
>>3570
A pig like you? Sit down, you're hungry enough for a feast. Just sit, and eat, and eat. Take those shorts off, they're too tight on those chubby thighs already. We'll make a hefty hog out of you, little pig. Maybe even a whole heifer. Your blubber's already looking thicker all over.
>>3572
And I couldn't understand you. Your mouth is too full of food as you tank up of thousands of calories. Your flabby arms are jiggling as you bring more food to your greedy, food-coated maw.
I NEED to be fattened up. Nothing gets me off more then gorging myself and my body growing softer and heavier. I constantly imagine myself weighed down by 100's of lbs of blubbery flesh added to my body. I have this deep seated primal need to just grow and grow and grow. My true self is an immobile blob, helplessly weighed down by over 1000lbs of soft flesh. I need a feeder to take me here and never let me look back.
>>3573
Sitting at the table, I greedily stuff my stomach with everything I can reach. After a couple of hours, my T-shirt was absolutely useless because it could not hide the bloated piece of lard that hung from my belt from uncontrolled gluttony. Drops of meat juices from burgers and sauces dropped down my belly, I had to sit with my legs wide apart, because otherwise the fat literally wouldn't fit at the table.

- *Uaaaaaaarrrrp* Mmmm *huf* I can't wait for all this food to settle fat in my juicy folds *hah*
>>3589
Your belt? That snapped long ago. No, you went through that, then burst your button, then the zipper. Your gut is covering tattered pant remains. And those fatty arms ripped your sweat-drenched sleeve, making fat rolls as big as a small muffin top. Your stomach quakes, roaring with new hunger. I'll get you more food, as you desperately try to fill your mouth with sauces spilled on your giant gut and man breasts.
>>3591
-Ugh, you were right, I won't need any more clothes.*Clumsily took off the remnants of his T-shirt, releasing his fat-filled breasts.* Huuu is so nice when nothing gets in the way.

Grabbing the lower fold of the abdomen, and with difficulty lifting it, i dropped it on the table.The first thing I saw was a huge tray of donuts. And of course I reached out there, grabbing five pieces at a time, I continued to fill myself to the limit
>>3594
Oh, nothing's going to get in the way of you filling your big greedy gut, fatboy. Pounds and pounds find themselves hugging your saggy gut and lovehandles, your belly button rounding like a donut hole before the sheer weight of your upper belly squashes it into a wide cavernous dent. Breasts fall to either side of your gut as it grows taller and bigger on the table.
Through the table. It cracked and gave out beneath your great meaty stomach. You let out a monstrous belch. Hmm. More room for you to eat. Have a little more before you fall into your newest food coma. I'll be here with more food when you wake up, no need to get off your ever-widening ass.
(255 KB, 1920x1211, IMG_20221023_114935.jpg)
>>3603
When I woke up in a new huge room, the first thing I saw in front of me was a ball of blubber covered with stretch marks and cellulite. I tried to get up, but my huge fat ass wouldn't let me move an inch. The whole body felt like a huge jelly. And my boobs became more like women's, grabbing them, I began to gently caress my nipples, then plump hands began to feel cascades of fat folds on my sides, I was really a huge bag of fat, and very hungry!

-Hey?! Is *haaah* anyone there? I'm hu*Uaarp*ngry!!! I need more!
>>3604
I walk from behind your view.
"I can feel your hunger pangs shaking the floor here. You must be just famished. Let me get you something to snack on." I set a giant ham on your stomach, your pitiful giant arms too swaddled in lard to do anything.
"Aww, too big and useless to even feed yourself? I've prepared for that, too. Hope you're REALLY hungry."
A tube descends from the ceiling.
"You just tuck in, and think BIG."
(263 KB, 1477x1587, IMG_20221024_064319.jpg)
>>3611
Grabbing the phone, I greedily licked it, and then shoved it into my insatiable mouth. A strange, but very tasty liquid poured out of her, as soon as she got into my swollen stomach, I began to feel tingling all over my body....The fat in my folds, tits, stomach, arms, face and ass, everywhere began to grow at a tremendous rate. After a few hours, I turned into an absolutely useless and helpless lump of fat and hunger. My arms and legs began to get so fat that they slowly grew into my body, my stomach stretched forward a few meters, and my huge pupa grew under it. The breasts became like two milk balls, the nipples, sagging on the sides of the abdomen, grew and swelled. And my ass was so huge that even if I wanted to, I couldn't move it. I was completely engrossed in gluttony and didn't even think to stop, this pig had only one way... Bigger, fatter, hungrier.
>>3613
You were so excited to suck down your formula, weren't you? Now you're just an amorphous blob, slurping and growing. I see the last fat roll of your leg swallowed by hip, making it look as though you never were bipedal. Your hands give one last excited wiggle as they sink into flab, disappearing into a wrinkle with a flub sound. Your eyesight is being subsumed by your van-sized body, fat coming up all around your head, extra chins starting to suck in your head.
You're too enthralled with eating to even notice as fat rises above your head, your face sinking into your blubber. There's just a fold where the tube goes now, a plug to fill and swell you with. You just keep filling this room. I'll make sure you have a scuba for your own ocean of fat.
I tried my best to resist, but I can't help myself anymore. I just wanna get massive already. So big and soft. A doughy belly hanging low, tits so big it rivals any girl, two globes for an ass, and a fupa so big that my entire nub is buried inside...
>>3614
I was swimming in my own fat, like on a waterbed. Such a fat, hungry, shapeless lump of gluttony and lust, it's a pity that I was too fat to move, let alone reach out to my friend, lost in the folds of fuppa.At some point, a screen was mounted on the tube that was in my mouth almost constantly. And I finally saw what a shapeless mountain of blubber I had turned myself into, there were other fat pigs lying next to me. My stomach was especially overgrown, consisting of two folds, it stretched forward and spread across the floor, and two huge breasts with swollen nipples hung down on the sides. Is this the end?
>>3621
The end? Oh not for a while. You're going to get fatter still. Your might have sensed a change to your breasts. We've given you some... vitamins. Now your milkers, well, milk. We pump the supremely fatty and calorie-filled milk out, and use it on new fatties, feeding you some along the way. Of course, making milk is hard work, so you get even more food, swelling you up even larger. You just look like a giant beanbag with milky tits now.
I work in fitness so I literally can't get fat :(
The HR lady gave me a whole Apple Pie on my way out from work. Is this a sign? I mean... Working in an office hasn't made me THAT fat... Right?
>>3663
Really? You hadn't noticed you've been... slowing down lately? Your jogging a bit jiggling? You're thickening up with more than muscle. I see you sneaking off to eat those burgers. Oh yes, super-size yourself right out of a job.
Those athletic shorts are looking a bit snug, and you're sweating like you just started this fitness class, not leading it.
You're showing a bit more skin than you anticipated today, and nobody's looking pleased. Except me. Keep shrinking that shirt, the one clinging to your budding moobs.
>>3667
Of course not. She just recognized your face from where you cross her door to get to your donuts. You used to only get one a day, but now you snag two or three, at least three times daily. You haul your increasingly bulky body back to your cubicle, ignoring the newer, louder groans from your chair, and sip your second fancy caramel cream coffee today.
But hey, maybe you're not getting TOO fat. Maybe she's into you. Maybe she wants you fatter. You didn't even consider that before you sucked down the pie after work, did you?
>>3678
I mean... I did eat the whole pie... And it's not just HR. I just keep getting food from all my coworkers. Surely they're not all in on it? Just blowing me up and seeing how big I get... Right?
>>3681
You mean you haven't noticed they all gawk at your shirt pulling apart between the buttons? How you always seem to have food within arms reach, save for your trips to get donuts and coffee. How your stretchy slacks needed to size up 4, 6, 8 inches since you came to work?
I mean, everyone calls you "big guy", you always get three slices of cake at office parties. It won't be long until they ask you to take the half sheet cake that gets left behind.
Even now, they're delivering a new, sturdier chair just for your widening behind.
>>3684
Damn... Your probably right... The HR lady said she wanted to have a chat about something... Surely it's about a promotion right? Being moved up in the world, right?
>>3686
Or maybe she wants to... Get you off the main floor. You have to peel that cubicle off you these days, and your giant swishing thighs threaten to take out everyone else's. Maybe you'll get hidden away in a corner office, still being fed, and fattened, but maybe without those restricting clothes you keep outgrowing and replacing. Just you, soft carpet on a strong floor, and as much as you can eat.
>>3696
Just an immobile blob for the office to gawk at. Whenever there's left over food, be it donuts, cake, or whatever we got for catering, it goes to me so it 'doesn't go to waste.' Instead going to my 'waist'
You got so fat during covid...
>>3704
Your plush gut sprawls along the thickly carpeted floor. Your greedy paws finish another 36-count box of donuts as your stomach roars for more. The HR lady wheels in another cart of catered lunches, with a giant sheet cake laid on another.
Congrats on your "FULL" time job! It says.
She cuts a large hunk out and hands it to you.
"And I'll help you stay full." She says. She turns to her office, door emblazoned with a new title: Chief Feeding Officer
>>3714
H-how bad is it? I haven't thought about it. Could you pass that pizza?
after a long tiring day, I like to put on my big cozy burger onesie and just gorge myself out of sheer gluttonous lust and it feels great!
>>3754
Well, it may be cozy... "big" might be stretching it. Of course, so is your stomach. You went from a single cheeseburger to pounding back three double whoppers before you're remotely sated. The zipper's straining to hold all of your flab behind it, and the arms and legs looked stuffed with doughy plump meat.
And pop. Flesh oozes out from your zipper. As if sensing it was giving out, the seams on the arms and legs pop out in places. Your widened ass bursts through, expanding to full size. Guess you'll have to size up. Way up. I've got a new one for you right here, nice and big and round. Just like you. Have that fourth whopper, piggy.
Fat..? Puhlease, I’ve always been fit, never been above 212 lbs, I mean sure there’s this weird correlation where cocky boys, even twinks with bubble butts like me are filling out into ass ripping, gassy belly gurgling blimps but surely I’ll be fine, he’ll I’ll even be cocky, wearing this panda bear hood onesie, and I’m TOTTALLLYYY not just trying to act like a brat, hoping that a couple of strong gals don’t balloon me out into a big gassy blimp of a boy, forcing me to relive every stereotypical trait of a total porker, and forcing me to only wear this onesie as a reminder of my loss of control over my body by their hands… totally
I've done nothing but stuff myself since Thanksgiving, and these pants are feeling... pretty tight...
>>3880
They was pretty tight. Now you need at least a parachute to cover yourself. Shoving a whole turkey into your greedy mouth was only a beginning of an overindulgence fest. I bet that you`re twice as wide as you tall now. With such an enormous gut you're good for nothing except constantly eating and enveloping your body in lard more and more. This doughy flabby gargantuan ass of yours wouldn`t even let you get up with all of its weight. Since you have literrally zero opportunities to burn any calories you should just accept your fate and forget about everything but swalloving more greasy food and gaining more weight.
>>3890
W-wait! I can exercise! Let me just... huff... stand up real quick... C'mon, I just did this... A few days ago, just roll... Brrr. My gut just touched the floor! And my ass is still planted on this couch! God I'm tired from all that effort... And hungry...
>>3891
Not a chance. The only exercise available to you right now is to train your chewing muscles. Based on how you`re huffing and puffing every second I guess that your other muscles are too weak to move your growing body even an inch. I can see the sweat dripping from your rolls even from thoughts of losing weight. Drool covers your triple chin after you see endless plates of food in front of you. You have only one option - to lean back on the sofa and treat yourself to an infinite stream of fattening dishes. After all, it's a shame to see that a belly like yours isn't stuffed to the point of bursting. To maintain such a body, you have to increase your calorie intake every minute and hopefully it`s the meaning of life for you now. Congratulations with turning yourself into a living monument of gluttony and greed!
>>3779
A bubble butt twink? You were a one before you met these two girls from a basketball team. They were pretty strong muscular and both taller than you. After you joked on them they offered you a milkshake with a strange taste. You should notice that it`s obviously kinda suspicious. But you were a cocky brat. A cocky brat that paid for his ignorance and cockiness. You gulped it down and faded out on spot. When you woke up you were in some sort of basement cuffed to a king-size bed. After some time in captivity everything changed. No one can recognize you now. A thin waist of yours disappeared with no trace just like your skinny toned belly. They were replaced with enormous gurgling gut, tight as a drum from food and gas inside. Your feminine bubble butt turned into two giant hemispheres of pure lard covered with cellulite and jiggling like jelly from your thunder farts. Your butthole is too loose, too stretched for you to control your farts. Your kidnappers just love to poke your bloated belly and see how embarrassed you are when you start ripping ass without stopping. You can`t even say a word because of burps you`re letting out every second. Only one thing reminds you about your previous life. Your panda bear hood onesie. It`s has large holes in places where your fat body started to be uncontainable, it is soaked with your sweat and smells like your foul gas, and most importantly it reminds you about the control over your life that you lost by being a mean brat. Anyway these thoughts about your previous life are being replaced with a desperate urge to stuff your face with more and more food. Being filled to the brim is almost orgasmic to you now. Your mind is quite dull now and it fits perfectly with your big gassy blimp like body. Eating as much as you can and gaining weight rapidly are the only thing that you can do now, addicted to food mindless porker.
Nice to see new posts
I hope nothing happens with a little innocent chubby femboy in such a kinky place. I mean there are no one in here wanting to turn me into an ass ripping blob, right? I believe nobody gonna stuff me till it's hard to breathe and then humiliate for being so fat and gassy because I enjoyed how others were fattened deliberately.
>>3902
You'd type your own here, but you're too busy stuffing your greedy maw. You're always reaching for the sandwich, more pasta, another cake. It's all going straight to that ever-widening ass of yours, and those wide milky tits. Yes, tits. You're well beyond "man-boobs" and into straight-up melons. Fill up some more of that couch, fatty. I'll bring you some candy. That'll get you hard, if you can even find your dick anymore.
>>3916
W-wait! I was just a little chubby literally a moment ago! I still can work off that fat. I just need to lift my ass from the couch. huff-huff I`m not totally hopeless, right?
I have thoughts about ordering some food right now. Should I do this?
>>3919
Couch? That shattered under your massive behind long ago. That's all you you're sitting on. Your gut almost entirely covers your legs, and your boobs cover that. You couldn't get up to get this bag of Cheetos. Don't worry, I see you quaking with excitement. Here you go, Tank.
Am I gay if this thread gives me an instant boner?
>>3926
No. Not if you picture yourself as the lardo being fed... Not that it matters, nobody male or female could heft that double belly high enough to reach your dick. Honestly, a good belly rub might feel like you're fucking your own rolls. You'd enjoy that, right? That, and another pizza. I've got both right here.
>>3922
Why not? Add it to the pile I brought. Your gut is thundering for all these calories and more. One measly feast won't be enough for you. It never has been before.
>>3927
This is so embarrassing… Why I`m so horny because of you humiliating me for being so fat? Why are my saggy, obese, useless body is melting with pleasure from all these thoughts? It`s getting hard to think… And I`m starving… What did you say about pizza and belly rubs earlier?
>>3928
Wow, that's quite a lot of food. With the recently delivered food it`s like half of my weight. My mouth starts watering like crazy. Drool is covering my triple chin. My yoga ball-sized gut is groaning and gurgling. My whole morbidly obese body is shaking from a desperate urge to binge on such a pile of pure calories. So hungry. My arms are too fat and weak for stuffing all that food into my mouth though. I could use some help with that.
It's quite ironic that I'm literally reading this thread while lying on the couch and eating ice cream.
>>3931
Its ironic how I was in decent shape pre-quarantine and today walking up 1 flight of stairs left me exhausted and out of breath...
>>3932
Well, well another fatass who ruined his body with overeating and sedentary lifestyle. Save your explanations about quarantine for somebody else. For you it was just an excuse to stuff yourself without being shamed for it. Are you sure you actually can walk up one stair flight? Looking at your wobbling ass, puffy bloated gut and thick love handles, I bet you`re getting out of breath by simply thinking about physical activity. You don`t have to worry about it though. You`re gone too far to step back and slim down. It`s time to accept it and eat more and more empty calories like a good piggy you are.
>>3929
No need to think. I've got another extra large pepperoni right here, your fourth tonight. Your gelatinous stomach is only just barely getting full, I can feel it when I run my hands over it's vast expanse. Good things pizzas 5 and 6 are already here.>>3929
>>3929
>>3930
Of course you could. At your mass, you need help with just about everything. Your gut nearly touches the floor as you lean in for a bite. So here's what I brought you. A trough. I'll load it up with food and set it right in front of your face, no hands required. In between bites from your hog trough, I'll force another bite in your maw myself.
>>3939

My mind is so blurry… Pepperoni is just too good… I'm too hungry to realize what a disgusting pig I've become. My stomach is rumbling like crazy. Even chewing tires me out. I can't even guess how fat I am right now. If only someone would stuff me with the rest pizzas…
>>3940
I look so much like a pig right now. You can hear quiet oinks while I`m digging in the food in the trough. I`m chewing so loud and gross. The food gets spilled on my gut. It`s barely an inch from touching the floor. I`m such a slob. I`m melting with pleasure when you stuff extra food right into my maw. Not so long ago I was repulsed by getting fatter, but now the only thing I want is you to turn me into a complete blob of pure lard useless and depending on you in everything.
>>3896
Wow it's great to see more fart enjoyers here. I'm not alone.
>>3934
I could slim down if i really wanted to
>>3942
You're already pretty dependent on me. I'm the one that fills your feed trough, and you're getting too heavy to go anywhere besides the bathroom... for now, that is. You're always coated in sugar, grease and sauces, staining your globe gut and the floor. In just a few pounds your gut will be firmly on the floor, rather than just brushing it as you take heavy breaths. A couple days more feasting until you cant move at all. Just pin yourself down. Eat.
>>3941
Yes, your mind is fading, becoming dumber with lack of use. You don't need to think about where your food is coming from, you don't need to talk or work. Just eat, and that needs no brainpower. Have another slice, as I call in another order.
>>3946

Oh really? A blob in denial? It would be a miracle if you manage to sit up with such a fat body. Only one of your rolls contain more fat than entire normal person`s body. You spent too much time with lying in your bed and indulging on endless food. Your muscles are too weak and degraded now. And what do you mean by "if I really wanted to"? You have literally zero willpower now. You probably going to have a mental breakdown if you eat less than 20000 calories a day. Forget about it, fatty. You`re doomed to blimp up further. And I will help you with it. You must be so hungry now. Open wide, lardass.
>>3947
I`m such a fat slob… It makes my dick so hard under all this fat. Being immobile, struggling with basic need it`s all so hot for me. My nipples go so hard from the weight of my immense gut. What are you going to do with me when I become fully immobile? What will be the fate of your overstuffed piggy?
>>3948
All this eating made me so dumb. My brain is like short-circuited now. I feel like it was replaced with a chunk of lard. I have only one thought now. An urgent desire to eat. I can`t fulfill it without you. Now you can do what you want with me. Nothing matters until the empty calories flow into my giant gut.
>>3951
What else could I do with such a hefty fatty? Feed you more. All you need after you can't move is more reason not to move.
>>3952
That's right. No thoughts, just food. Can you even recall what you just ate? What the word is for what you have now? Your own name? All you seem to say is "Food". And grunt. Ok, Food, I have more for you. More sugar and calories dumped in your greedy mouth.
>>3963
Oh… It`s getting harder to eat from the trough. Al this leaning forward is too much effort for me. It means you will hand feed me all the time from now, right? Or even get a tube that will automatically stuff me with endless food. I`m going to be too fat to move a finger. So much good for nothing lard… How fat will you make me?
>>3966
I'm dedicated to making you as large as I can. That's why I... commandeered your old room upstairs. You see, there's a giant tank of gainer milkshake up there I made while you slept. And a hose coming right... down... here. Open wide. Sit back and gorge. Overfill you voluminous gut. Mess the couch too, since you can't get up. I'll rub some lotion on what will be your newest set of stretch marks. Feel your gut flow into the carpet, even as you lay back. I doubt we'll be seeing those feet much longer.
>>3975
I`m an ocean of blubber. I`m so fat I doubt that I`m a human being. That I was a human being. I`m like a machine that turns food into fat and waste. My gut fully covers my lower body half. It`s bloated. Permanently stuffed with milkshake gainer. All these stretch marks look like I`m ripping apart from the unbelievable pressure inside me. The couch under my gargantuan ass is so stained and dirty only burning it down would cleanse it. But I`m used to smell. Only thing that bothers me is my hunger. With the leftovers of my brain I can suppose that it`s how I`m going to live the rest of my life. Monotonous constant eating, growing fatter, messing myself. Or…?
Bump
I could use a snack right now
>>4033
Go ahead. Have a little snack.
Have a little more.
Why not a meal? Or two?
A feast? An unending buffet of fatty treats just for you. Keep chewing, and I'll keep adding more and more food. You're going to get so, so round.
Bump.
Just a goofy lil' nerd, i TOTALLY don't wanna be fattened up into a massive couch filling blob or a-anything...
>>4043
"Goofy" is a matter of opinion. "lil'", however is definitely not correct anymore. You've grown a real gut since you came in here, hoovering up thousands of calories. You must be at least 400 pounds by this point.
Yet you just keep eating. Either food is just that addictive, or you want to be a big hoggy blob. Is that it? A obese, flabby, ball of blubber?
That's what i thought. Eat up.
>>4050
N-UUUUUURRRRRrrrrpppppp~!...n-no! Wh-why would i wanna be tha-URRRrrp!-t!? That just sounds r-really fuckin' o-odd, and, dare i say it, perverted in nature!!!

...b-by the way...d-do you h-OOUUURRRpppp~!....have a-a-any more pumpkin pies...?
>>4051
Why, of course I do. But I know you want to maximize your obesity, right? How about pecan? 90% sugar. Just what a growing boy needs. You're just about tipping in at 700 pounds... Have both pies, actually. God knows you've got the room for it all...
You can't fatten me.
>>4060
Denial is the first stage of accepting the inevitable. You are already fattened. Admit it. Your rotund gut and dumptruck ass are just the beginning. The more you eat, the fatter you get, and the fatter you get, the more you want to eat. The only thing you can do in this endless cycle of debauchery and overindulgence is to relax and enjoy the growth of your lard-enveloped body.
>>4060
>Denial is the first stage of accepting the inevitable.
LMFAOOOOO /bhm/ anon's pickup line.
>>4062
Not that you could pickup anything. With your hefty bod, you can't even get up off the couch. You've worn a massive ass print into the seat, and it's only been getting wider. Have some more fatty. You know you want to...
I want to be pushed beyond my limits. Fatten me up to absurd proportions. Make my body so fat that it will burst at the seams from being unable to contain so much lard.
>>4061
I.. I'm that much fat? I never though I was a pig.
>>4077
This whole weight gain thing happened too fast, didn't it? Maybe 100 pounds ago you could change something, but now you're hopeless. A pig who realized too late that he is too fat to do anything about it. Why don't you just forget about everything besides food? You need to eat more to meet your growing needs, and thinking too long can ruin your appetite. Lay back and let your body swell as you devour more and more empty calories. No matter how fat you are now, you will soon be even fatter, and I will make sure that it happens.
>>3686
joke so good HR wanted to hear it in person
>>4197
Have another stout, Mr. Stout. You've already got such a big beer belly, you need some more to fuel your tank. Nevermind your lager-laden lard is bursting those pants. Sit on the couch with a Coors. You can fit that bottle right between those moobs, and drink hands-free.
How about a stoner fatty? I could use some snacks after a joint, but I'm too lazy to grab them myself.
Anyone want to roleplay or even irl encourage your and my weight gain on discord?
>>4258
I'm down to it. What's your discord?
I’m kind of concerned being here, considering my nickname in college was the bull, and bulls can also be heifers, and heifers are fat gassy cows, and considering the pattern here, I wouldn’t be surprised if something bad happens
>>4261
You're right. Something bad already happened. You're nickname was bull but you aren't a bull anymore. You're a fat gassy overstuffed cow. Your gut is sagging down to the earth and it's always full with various food. I've been adding a lot of beans and grease in your meals recently to push your gas production to the limits. And since your ass is enormous jiggly piece of lard every fart sends it clapping, vibrating and jiggling like jelly. You've become a cow in every aspect of your life. Now you only eat pass gas and sleep. You're moaning and mooing when I touch you udder-like moobs. Congratulations with becoming a true cow!
“What happened to MmmOoooooo… I’m a huuuuuge… heifer”

*I jiggled as I turned to face you, my ass pressing into the sides of the milking stall in the barn, I looked up at you, wondering if I’d actually become a cow if this kept up, I let out a muffled, reverberating fart as I pressed my ass Shia Dr the wall, mooing once more*
>>4273
Drumbr#6139
Not the same guy, but I'm also down to that. Especially that irl stuff...
>>4280
Yes! Moo for me, you fat gassy heifer! You're gonna become a full-scale cow in no time. You're already too fat to get up off all fours. So obese, so stinky, so pathetic. You need to be milked. And fattened. Open wide, you disgusting gluttonous cattle.
“MmmMMoOOooOoo…”

*I used all my remaining strength to waddle my swelling hemispheres of hams called my ass, to get closer to you, my last remaining clothes which are my briefs holding for dear life, as I let out another reverberating fart*
>>4316
It was a mistake to fart with such force, you cow. Now your stinky briefs are ripped apart. Nothing reminds about you being a human. Eat well, you greedy heifer. I bet you can't stop gulping down your food even for a second. You know that studies show that average cow produces 250-500 litres of methane per day? Well congratulations because your stinky ass is well above average now. Moo and moan as you're unable to talk properly, you waddling gross livestock!
Boy, sure would be a shame if some big, buff ne'er-do-wells decided to turn me into a warehouse filling blob of fat
“….500 liiiiitres.. of Mooooooothane? BRRRRTT!”

*I looked up at you, evaluating my own form, feeling my cow shaped ears, and especially my old milk jug earrings, as I turned to look at you, embarassed from the further loud brassy gas blasts coming out of my massive sweaty rear, I mooed once more after I tried to move my hair out of the way to actually look up, considering it was impossible to see my eyes considering how much more hair I now had*
>>4329
Yes, cow. I think you easily double that 500 litres of moothane now. God you are such a fat cow. Hairy, sweaty and good for nothing except eating. I think that milk jugs earrings will nicely match this new nosering. You're close and closer to becoming a full-scale cow. I swear your moobs sorry udder leaks with milk leaks. Why are you embarrassed though? A good cow is too dumb to feel embarrassment. So let it all out. All this gas takes up additional space in your gut. The space that must be filled with more food. You think you're already too fat, but in reality the process of your fattening is only beginning, you fatass gassy cow.
Wanting to be a massive slobby blob neet femboy is a normal thing or desire for me to have.... r-right guys??
>>4338

Normal? It depends. But we can't deny your desire came true now. I bet you wanted to gain some weight to be more feminine. Well, you overdid it actually. Now you're too heavy to be considered anything but a fatass. Flabby gut, big tits and most importantly wide dumptruck ass. You was neet because you didn't want to work or study. Now you're neet because you ass is too wide to squeeze through the door. You've became a total slob. Stains all over your obese body. Parachute sized thigh highs that hasn't been changed for weeks is the only thing you can wear now. Remember how you tried to say uwu but instead it was UUUUURP?
>>4339
“I-Iuhm no-HHHUUURRRRPP not t-that fat am I…. and I so too can squeeze through the door still! I-I just require someone else to help me stand back up and push me through….. Besides, even if I am FFFRRRBBBTTT too fat to easily waddle, I am sure I could find a job or some way to earn some cash without leaving my room….”
>>4341
Not that fat? Really? You can hide the entire pizza in your rolls. You have tits bigger than most ssbbws. You don't know your exact weight because you broke your scales 200 pounds ago. You need livestock scales now. You've said that you could still squeeze through doors with some help, but I doubt that. Maybe if the entire wall is demolished and you are carried by a heavy duty forklift. Perhaps the only way to earn money for you is to start onlyfans. I'm sure that a lot of people will drool over your growing obese body. Especially your ginormous jiggly ass. You'll earn a nice amount of money farting, burping and eating on camera only to spend it on more food. Think about your account name while gorging on more unhealthy junk and passing more stinky gas.
>>4343
“I think you may be right…. I uh might be a little fat…. Especially considering ho-FFFFRRRBBBTTT….. how when I tried to take your advice and make a only fans or streaming accounts I couldn’t do it…. Whenever I tried to type out a username my fat stubby fingers kept hitting multiple keys at once…. Only way I was able to type this all out was through text to speech… but my voice is so slurred and muffled it took multiple attempts and a long time to do…. not to mention how th- UUUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPP…. The text to speech keeps picking up all my gas as well… Now my keyboard is drenched in sweat and food slop… not to mention how hard it is to fully lift up my arms now to feed myself….. M-maybe you could come over Anon and help me set up an account a a- and…… PPPPPPPRRRRRRRBBBBBTTTTTTTT f f- feed me as well as help me record videos >.<…..”
>>4346
Oh you poor fatass. So fat you can't eat on your own. Don't worry. I'll help you with everything. Guess I'm your full-time caretaker now. Lay back and enjoy being pampered and spoiled. God you're such a fat slob. You want me to hand feed you or funnel feed you? Maybe both? No need to do anything anymore. Just eat, pass gas and grow, you fatso. It's time to record your first video, actually. How about an "Obese femboy slob indulges in junk food while burping and farting"? Remember every cent you earn goes straight into that big bloated gut of yours. You must be full 24/7 and I'm gonna ensure that you will never have an empty stomach anymore.
>>4347
B-both… >.< j-just please stop FFRRRBBBTTT groping and jiggling my flab each time youUUURRRPPP… do it. Its v-very degrading not to mention all the other things you do you perv… and w-what are you doing every cent made wasn't supposed to go to PPPPRRRBBBBTTTT food. I did this to make money and I can't eat that much p-please don't do that I don't want to gain anymore I am already too fat to do anything…. You could atleast use some of it to buy custom made clothes or kinky outfits for me to wear for my videos….
>>4349
Stop? We're only beginning. You love it when I jiggle and grope your fat, don't you? You're just too embarrassed to admit it. Believe me or not, even if I stopped fattening you on purpose, your obese body craves food so badly you would never stop gaining weight. You're getting aroused by even the smell of junk food, so don't lie to yourself. You want it more than anyone. Speaking about clothes and outfits. I decided that you don't need clothes at all since you never leave your room. Good news, I bought you three different XXXXXXL kinky outfits. A doughy catboy, a blobby hucow and a fatass piggy. Which one will you choose for your next video, fatty? You need to decide fast since the delivery for your new messy stuffing session is on the way.
>>4350
"Ohhh o o- only just began… hehe y-your joking r-right?? How much fatter c-FFFRRRBBBTT could I possibly get T^T…. I I do enjoy all your jiggles and gropes… aswell as being aroused by UUURRRRPP the smell of food… b-but only when I am hungry though! The issue is all this never ending pampering and stimulation… is keeping me aroused 24/7 with no way BBBBBRRRRRRTTT…
To let it out…. Too fat to reach down there or receive further stimulation by other means to reach that climax its a living nnnrrrggghhh…. Hell…"
"N-no FRRRRBBBTT clothes… not even a bra or pair or panties to wear for everyday use… t-those outfits all sound great that I can't choose… c-could we do all of them at once either that or catboy"
"I hope OOOOOUUURRRPPP taking care of me isn't too much of a burden for you… and hope you still have room to get around the room or sleep while staying here… its kind of hard for me to see tell how fat I have gotten but I can definitely feel some of my folds pushing up and rubbing into the walls…"
>>4353
You think I'm joking? Well I'm not. Somebody as gluttonous as you has no chance to stop growing. You'll surely outgrow your room soon. I need to start thinking about bigger place. And despite you being so helpless and relying on me, caring for you is not a burden. I enjoy it as well as you, my big flabby catboy. You've maybe not noticed, but since the only bed here is buried under your enormous ass, I was sleeping on you like on a waterbed. As for your troubles, I think I could help. I hope my hand can squeeze through and find your dick in all this blubber. After all, you deserve it, don't you fatty? You, being such a good slobby room-filling blob femboy, need a reward besides extra food, right?
>>4356
“A bigger-UUURRRPPP place?? But h-how will you be able to move me there…. F- Flabby catboy ny- nyaFFFFFRRRRRRRRBBBTTTTT…. S-sorry I tried to be cute for you… I-I won’t do that again… but I am glad to hear I am not a burden on you… f-feel free to keep sleeping on me or even on my moobs or gut as a reward not like I can OOURRRPP… provide anything else as one…. Nnnrrrggghhh y-yessshh I-I oooohhhhh doooo mmmpppphhhh p-pleashe k-keep going n-never s-stop…..”

I am gonna keep that one there as my last response I don’t want to be a bother or an annoying nuisance to everyone else using this thread or site by making them keep seeing this weird scenario hahaha.

Especially since I filled a large chunk of it- wwell I mean the posts not me literally…. If you want to keep this going or do any other similar sort of scenarios though Anon feel free to reply with your discord or a way to message you, same to anyone else really that wants to do this stuff or tease or embarrass me…..
>>4358
It`s Lard ambassador#1739
I quit smoking and I'm constantly hungry now. Guess nicotine really suppressed my cravings for food.
More and more of my clothes aren't fitting around my thighs and gut.. I really need to cut back and lose weight, but its so exciting...
(375 KB, 2048x1707, 20230116_012318.jpg)
Really now? Cut back? After all the drive thrus you've emptied out, all the furniture you've demolished, all the "too-small-to-even-consider-squirming-into" clothes you've thrown out? Are you a quitter? Of course you aren't. The desire to become a graceless pancake of flesh triumphs over your common sense, so you slooowly lean over your lap covering, folded sack of a belly and navigate through your flabby wings you define as "moobs" and pick up your phone lying on the coffee table with your pudgy, rolled sausage fingers. You retract back into the fleshen mass on your back and start ordering everything off of the KFC menu, from alpha to omega...

Now its my turn. I've always wanted to get a bit fat with the missus... wonder how far we'll allow ourselves... I'd have to throw out my HANDSOME pair of jeans should that be the case, the ONLY article of clothing I would EVER wear (especially in the most EXTREME cases of obesity)
I’m a pretty athletic guy, but whenever I smoke weed, I get weird, especially around all my female friends, they say I act a bit like a “fat tabby” why because I lay on the couch, and don’t want to move? Though I do get pretty… Slobby, when I smoke weed.
N-no! I haven't gained a pound! My shirt's inability to cover my stomach and my ass spilling out of my pants is the dryer's fault, not mine! I'm not a pig! R-right?
are girls allowed in this sub? I should've asked that at the beginning.
>>4510
Why wouldn't they lol
>>4513
oh... I was expecting a fattening post...idk why
>>4517
Are you queen? Maybe that why
I’m a pretty athletic guy, but whenever I smoke weed, I get weird, especially around all my female friends, they say I act a bit like a “fat tabby” why because I lay on the couch, and don’t want to move? Though I do get pretty… gross, when I smoke weed…. I just laze about like some overfed tabby cat, and… sometimes overeat, causing gas… luckily I’m not always high
Just had an entire large pizza but I still have a 2 liter coke left. Anyone into burping and chugging add me on Discord Drumbr#6139
>>4539
It's true. All that lazing around has had an impact on your waistline. Every time you smoke your body swells with more soft, jiggly fat and your gas gets louder and smellier. Everybody knows that, despite what you say, this only makes you want to smoke more.
“W-Why does it feel so good to get High-UUUURRPP! Is it weird I want to be pampered like some kind of pet… fuck I misplaced my bong”

*I let out a loud belch as I stuffed my cheeks, as a deep rumbling built in my tummy, as I ripped ass right into the couch cushions, I felt humiliated… what about my Diet.. or my workout regiment, what about my figure?*
>>4553
"Of course it's weird! As is your laziness, weight gain, and gas! It's not natural for you to enjoy becoming a mindless pig! But..."
*A sly grin spreads across my face as I stuff another donut into your greedy mouth.*
"That doesn't mean you should stop. Eat up!~"
“I-I’m not a pig, if anything I’m one of those fancy tabby’s that get overfed, and laze about, if anything… UUUURRRP!”

*I blushed from the belch, covering my mouth, as I looked up at you*

“But yes, I want to be pampered and treated like a pet..”
Any of you slobs got discord? The fatter and gassier the better~
Ye like for rp reasons I presume, I may not be super active but here’s my tag Caught In Headlights#7637
>>4558
AdiposeBoi #7548
Feel free to write me
Huh… it’s been pretty empty in here, and I am… feeling pretty cocky, might as well just, drink this soda labeled “blimp fuel” …a gassy, ultra carbonated flavor train? Hmmm… well I have been working out a lot and staying in shape.. might as well, bottoms up

*I began to drink the weird soda, the taste was incredible… holy shit it’s sooo fucking tasty, every drop is like ambrosia from the gods*
>>4702
As you drink the soda you begin to forget everything else. Suddenly your worries disappear. You’re lost in a state of pure bliss. You don’t even realize that you’re expanding, growing fatter, heavier, softer. Your clothes cling tighter and tighter onto your new body. Eventually they start to rip, fat spilling out of the seams. FFRRRBBBTT Your ass cheeks wobble as a fart forces itself out. You’re becoming a fat slob.
>>4700
Tried to add you but your tag doesn`t seem to be working
>>4707
My bad
Added a gap accidentally
Try AdiposeBoi#7548
*I stopped drinking from the sound of sloshing and a rather loud fart, I looked at my figure and instead of a screaming, only a loud belch escaped, I was huge, and the shape of a pear.. but I was the size of a heifer? I felt so bloated, almost lighter… everything felt dizzy and, the gas continued to exit my bubbly round cheeks, as it continued to swell me up*

“Noooo! I thought I was- UUURRP! …safe! What’s happening to-BWWUUUUURRRPP!”
Some buttons on my shirt popped off today. Is this a sign of me getting fat? Am I a hog?
*I blushed the weird soda labeled “blimp fuel” with a motif line that already sounded like a trap, why did I drink it, and here I was swelling.. farting, letting out hot air, like a deflating parade float*

FRRRRRRBBBBBTTTT!!
U-Um im new in this thing
*I blushed the weird soda labeled “blimp fuel” with a motif line that already sounded like a trap, why did I drink it, and here I was swelling.. farting, letting out hot air, like a deflating parade float*

FRRRRRRBBBBBTTTT!!
Just stole this fat girls slobby 10xxl panties, gonna put them on while holding them up to take a picture and see how little I fill them out. Hahaha I sure do hope they aren't cursed or anything wacky like that.
>>5081
B-bro what are you talking about, those barely fit you. They've been stretched out to the point it looks like a thong.
Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror lately?!
>>5094
H-huu-UUUURRRPPPPP w-whatt duhhh yuhh... wheeze mean... now that yuhh mention ituhhh they doo feeehhlll a little tighhht

I struggle to look down to check but could barely see past my massive slob covered moobs and cheeks to see. I tried to reach down and check with my fat stubby hands but could barely reach past my shin scrapping gut only able to feel my massive fat pad and cock push into the extremly tight panties.

Gggrrgggglee.... soooh huunngrry and... huff horny....

M-mind helping muhh out anon....
>>5099
Getting those panties off...?

I kneel down to facing your massive heaving gullet, and attempt to haul it upwards to access the buried panties. I'm hit with a heavy musk that causes me my to lose my grip on your belly, burying my face deep within your fupa. The thick musk becomes even stronger as my nose is submerged in the your ripe-smelling fat pad.
I press on, and manage to reach through the cavernous fat to the entombed floral patterned tent below. Carefully, I manage to unhook the panties from your turgid member.
My hand traces across the panty lines to your hips, still sandwiched between your fupa and gut I attempt to pull the panties down, but find I can't pull them through your massive shelf-like hips. From beneath you I call out.

I-I can't get them off anon! Your hipsh are shoo damn big!
>>5100
Nnnnrrrggghhh c-careehhfuhhlll itsshhh seensshahhtive FFFRRRTTTT... down theeere....

I begin to moan and jostle about with each slow poke and prod to my my over engorged fat bad causing my whole body to jiggle and slap together ontop of you as I start to get hard.

A-are yuuhhh wheeze seriousshh?!? Doeshhh that mean Iuhhhmm stuckkk as thisshhh faaht dissshhgushtingg slloobbb fooor tuhhh resht offf muhhh life?!? Forced to wearr thesh lamee girly.... wheeze clothess and have massive keg sized titshh, what am I going to do for work now

I begin to slighlty sob just to be cut off by a massive belch halfway though

W-what shuuhld weehh... dooo noww anonsh
>>5105
Hang on, I think I've almost got it...

I grip the sides of the panties tighter and begin the arduous journey of pulling the waistband through your mountainous hips, each hard tug sending ripples across your gelatinous body. One final tug as the band reaches your tree trunk thighs give enough clearance for them to finally pry loose. I hit the ground hard, the sweat-soaked panties quickly following. I lay beneath your heaving gargantuan belly, both of us covered in a thick layer of sweat, the room filled with scent of BO and gas expelled during the whole ordeal.

I managed to get them off huff... but you don't look any different...
Hang on, I think I've almost got it...

I grip the sides of the panties tighter and begin the arduous journey of pulling the waistband through your mountainous hips, each hard tug sending ripples across your gelatinous body. One final tug as the band reaches your tree trunk thighs give enough clearance for them to finally pry loose. I hit the ground hard, the sweat-soaked panties quickly following. I lay beneath your heaving gargantuan belly, both of us covered in a thick layer of sweat, the room filled with scent of BO and gas expelled during the whole ordeal.

I managed to get them off huff... but you don't look any different...
>>5139
N-nuuuhhh Iuhh... can't be leftt lihke thuss!

I grab and shake my gut to emphasize my point.

Q-quick grab tuh giant bra Iuh stole aswell maybe putting it on will solve thush!

You quickly run behind me and start struggling to clasp it on while fighting against and trying to push my sweaty back fat folds out of the way
>>5141
If you think this'll work...

I manage to fit the clasp into place, both sides of the strap straining to keep each other together. And step back to admire my handiwork.
The bra just barely managing to contain your overflowing tits, the lower portions darken with sweat as the material mops up your sweat like a sponge. The fabric strains precariously with exhale of your bloated body.
A sudden flash of heat takes over your body, you fall to your knees as the bra snaps off in the process flying off to the far corner of the room. Your tits burst outwards, now even larger than before. The unexpected heft of them sends your hurtling forward straight to the ground. You lay there a sweating, a stinking mess with two melon sized tits to match your globular ass.
I stand in a silent daze my face as bright red as a tomato.
>>5142
Huff... hufff w-whhuttt... duuhh wee duhh noowwhhh UUURRRPPP

My massive moobs are no practically pushing into my face as my entire body slowly began to swell more pushing me into immobilty too fat to waddle on my own anymore without help. As if any of that mattered when I was such a fat pile of dough I couldn't even roll or sit my whale sized up off the floor. My constant attempts just caused me to grunt and make my entire bosy jiggle like a stack of fat creamy pudding
>>5151
I don't know anon, I don't think there is anything we can do...

I grab a handful of meaty side flab and manage to heave you onto your back, a globular slightly humanoid shaped patch of sweat is soaked into the carpet from where you previously were.
You lay a heaving mass of lard. The cursed undergarments effects still present, despite every ill-fated attempt to reverse them. I kneel to your side and begin to knead the fat like dough, still somewhat turned on by the entire series of events. I look back towards the end of the room where the undergarments lay, both of which miraculously managed to stay in one piece.

Y-you know anon, maybe you don't have to be like this alone.
Brooo… what is that smell… we need some air freshener in here, because it reeks of a locker room but also it just smells like pure ass in here, where’s that weird perfume you bought a month ago, it had a weirdly fetishy name for it… maybe that’ll clear the air
*I covered my nose with my shirt as I looked around the room*

“I think it’s name started with Cow… something, it was in a cow hide patterned bottle with… well that’s all I remember, anyways where’d you put it… it’s got to smell a hell lot better then this”
>>5153
S-soundsh goohd to urrrrpp me....

I begin to blush heavily as I watch you put the panties and pray on at once. Instantly blimping up into a 1 ton flabby boy aswell. I see you teeter back and forth as you slowly lose your balance from the new found weight and fall down ontop of me causing a loud wet SLAP sound from our gut and moobs mushing together. I look up at you and begin to blush
>>5159
W-wow thish is a lot to take in...

I hoist my now mountainous body up attempting to find my balance as I straddle between the sweaty cushion of your stomach. Squeezing my moobs as I feel up my newfound heft. I attempt to push your stomach out of the way to reach your buried member with one hand, while attempting to expose my own buried cock with the other. Sweat dripping down my gargantuan flabby body, my breath heavy, both the physical exertion and arousal making me into a greasy, slobby mess, much like the lardball I ride atop of.

You shoulduf stolen that girlsh whole wardobe...
>>5162
Hehhe mayhhbee... weee cahhnn doo thutt after weee have somee UUURRRRPPP funn together~

I am starting too nnnrrgghhh lihke thush~ lets fuck lihke thersh no tomorrow then hit uhp the FFFRRRTTTT buffet... maybeh evun ffiinnhhhdd suuhhmm clotthesssh thuut fit ussh soundssh like a perfecct first date tuhh me~
*I Cover my eyes noticing the two, going at it, grabbing the bottle of perfume, since I had my eyes covered I didn’t read the “do not use more then two sprays if it’s near physical contact with skin” as I sprayed it four time around the room, all 4 sprays, having some trace cover my arms or soak through my clothes, suddenly I feel weird.. tingly weird, I open my eyes, the name was off putting enough “Cow Fart” some gag perfume, it smelled like fresh grass, but now my attention was focused on how my clothes began to feel tighter, still ignoring the warning label on the back of the perfume*
Is someone kind enough to fatten this skinny piggy?
>>5190
Sure, it could be a good way for me to forget about my urges to gain to 350+
>>5384
I been thinking of gaining for while, but i don't have some one to help me reach what i want...
>>5384
Urges? You make it sound like you dont weight 400 pounds of pure lard, so fat that you cant even move around anymore, only able to eat, burp, fart and moan.
But that doesn't bother you, no it makes you happy being able to live like a barn animal, only worrying about getting fatter and fatter to pleasure yourself, not that you can do that normally anymore
What do you mean urges… like how people are going from guys to actual hogs… which is weird how many people are blowing up into porkers.. hopefully I’m not next.. or that it’s worse, and I’d be the equivalent to a bovine
>>5420

Honestly… kind of hot
I'll never get fat because the rational side of my brain knows of the risks and downsides (not being able to go to the gym/play sports anymore) :( im ok with that but i wish there was a best of both worlds :((
>>5575
be honest... fat jiggling LARD is better~
>>5607

Honestly decided the same like 2 years ago and put on like 100 lbs. definitely worth it, definitely better~
>>5614
BIGGER is BETTER *UURRP*
Nothing is better then watching your body fatten up and slowly becoming a a big waddling tubbo. Stuffing your big fat face with atery clogging junk.
Forget everything else, your cock that is getting more and more buried in fat demands that you gain more and more and more and more and mooooore.
God the internet is full of porn of like guys turning into full on cows, ripping ass and just throwing away their humanity… how the hell do they even get like that?
“You know, it’s weird how many fatasses are on the internet, there’s so much porn of fat gassy heifers of men just farting and gorging on food, like their cattle… how does one stoop so low?”
>>5620

Unnnghhhh so true >\\\\\<
* walks in * woah-
>>5633
"Hah, Yeah... Imagine being that big, you'd be pretty much bound to your house at that point, yeah? I wouldn't be caught dead outside if I looked like that. *URP* Sorry I couldn't turn on the webcam this time, I just look like an absolute mess right now. I think I'm gonna take my leave now, I've got some uh, business to attend to...
*BWUUURP*!"
“So I started an Onlyfans, and someone sent me something and told me to make a video with it, a cattle print bikini, and a cow-tail designed tail plug, why does he want me to dress like a cow?”
Man, good thing I have some self control, i don't wanna be an obese gassy slob
“Hah, yeah, some people don’t have any control, luckily we do”
Haha, yeah… self-control… totally
“What’s that supposed to mean, I mean do I like like some enormous gassy cow to you? Look at everyone else here who’s actually the size of fully grown hogs, compared to me..”
>>5787
Being the runt of the litter doesn't make you any less of a pig. I mean look at you, that belt looks like it's about to take someone's eye out if it were any more strained.
*I look down, noticing my large pudgy potbelly, as it began gurgling and sloshing, I felt embarrassed and could only stammer, as a belch forced its way out of my throat*

“What-*HHHHWOOOUUUURRRPP* h-happened to me! I-I look like a Co-Ooouurrpp!! …C-Cow!”
>>5800
Of course you look like a cow. You've been eating like a cow lately. All this junk food has surely had an impact on your body. You may be oblivious to it, but with such a diet, your weight will only increase, and your gas will only get worse. I'm not surprised you're ignoring this new fat on your belly. You were too busy stuffing your greedy face to notice that new layers of lard were growing on your body. I think it would be better for you to continue ignoring your gains. You can't change anything, and the stress from it can ruin your appetite. It would be a shame to slow down or even stop the growth of your round belly, doughy ass and noticeable moobs. We don't want that to happen, do we, fatty?
can someone tell me what this is the first post doesnt really tell me alot
>>5807
Basically, you post something, and someone replies with a post implying that you are gaining weight/being fat/other mentioned kinks etc.
For example, like this:
You don’t understand the concept of this thread? Maybe it's because your mind is overflowed of thoughts about food? Looking at your body, I can tell that you are better at overeating than thinking. That’s fine. Such a nice fatass shouldn’t waste his time on anything other than stuffing his face and gaining even more fat. I can clearly see how your rolls are constricted by your clothes too small to contain all this fat. Why don't you take it off and have a second helping of something high in calories? I bet you need a lot of calories to maintain such a figure.
“N-Nooooooo… Im not a- OOOUUURRP!! CoOooww… I don’t want to be a blubbery bovine…”

*I blushed as I looked at you, I wasn’t a cow, I mean I didn’t look like one… but I’m so damn fat, how the fuck is this possible*
>>5809
Then why do you keep eating? Admit it, deep inside you're a cow. Obese and bloated bovine that craves more food. Your mouth is not full of food only when you release deafening burps to get rid of excess gas. Even the way your fat accumulates is very cow-like. Tremendous overfilled globular gut to store enough junk food to satisfy your immense hunger for at least a couple of minutes. Enormous udder-like moobs. Isn't it great to be a pile of overstuffed blubber? With all these animalistic urges, you only need to start moving to become indistinguishable from a real cow. Keep it up, lardass, and most of the cows next to you will seem terribly skinny.
* walks in * he- my lord
“F-Fine I may be f-fucking massive, but I’ll never be a god damn heifer! Not in a million years will I- OOOUUURRRP… let that happen”

*A fart slips out from my growing tubby ass, much like how gassy cows usually are*
* walks in * hello someone ordered.... 18 boxes of pizza under the name "afatass"
>>5828
Oh, it's me, A. Fatass. Funny name, considering how skinny I am. Put the boxes here, please. It is strange, however, that I got 18 boxes instead of 1. There must be some mistake. Well, anyway, I'm so hungry right now that I wouldn't mind an extra pizza. I wouldn't get fat from it, right?
>>5826
Look at you. Admit it, you ARE a cow. Big fat gassy mess. Now you even farting like a real bovine. Your enormous ass is shaking with every fart. Your gigantic gut is filled to the brim with half-digested food, and yet you continue to chew more and more, just like a ruminant animal. Your udder is bigger than a dairy cow’s udder. I think words "fucking massive" aren't strong enough for you right now. You're the fattest heifer I've ever seen. The point of no return was passed a long time ago. Now, my dear obese heifer, you will only get fatter and gassier, as a good cow should. Eat up, lardass!
how the fuck do people find this hot?
>>5835
It’s like role play ya know? People get off at pretending strangers are fattening them up. Now eat all your food you look so thin.
>>5837
No thanks bro, I prefer myself at 140lbs thank you very much.
>>5833
oh ya sure here you go you order meatlovers right?
“B-Bit I’m still a human- OOUURRP.. not a cow, I mean sure I have huge moobs, and a shelf of an ass, B-But I’m not an actual- Frrrt! …c-cow”

*I Struggled to adjust myself as my thighs squished together and my ass jiggled, as I tried to look up at you, not realizing I had gotten shorter during this confrontation*
>>5853
Not an actual cow? You'd better avoid mirrors if you want to stay oblivious to your nature. You're so obese that you probably need to walk on all fours to move your body at all and even then you'll be slowed down by your huge belly rubbing against the floor. I've seen drops of milk coming out of your moobs. Damn you're so gassy that I now understand why cattle is blamed for climate change. Stop denying it, heifer. You WERE a fat overstuffed bloated blimp but now you're a fat overstuffed bloated blimp and a gassy mindless cow.
God I want to be the fattest boy in the world~~~
>>5852
Yeah. *I swallow the whole pizza in one bite, ignoring the fact that my belly swells and begins to bulge out noticeably* Damn, this pizza is great. I hope it won't ruin my figure. All this meat and grease must be so fattening. Eating it often enough will surely turn anybody into an obese pile of blubber in no time. Pass me another one, please. I feel really really hungry out of sudden.
>>5856
You're so greedy. I like that. Becoming "the fattest boy in the world" is quite a goal even for a fatass like you. I think you must start eating right now. Your pudgy gut must be filled with the most high-calorie stuff we can find 24/7. And no excess movement. You don't want your precious calories to go to waste, don't you? Just lay your plump body on this king-sized bed and start stuffing your fat face. I've already ordered enough food to feed a normal person for a week. A light snack to warm up. Get ready for the constant overeating. Chewing and gulping down will be your only workout from now on.
>>5859
Dude I'd kill for somebody to anonymously send me food and keep my lazy ass snacking... I'm already barely chubby... gotta be immobile... I don't care about the consequences. Inside me is a pig begging to get out.
>>5858
o-oh o-ok * hands them five of the boxes *
>>5864
Oh don't worry, I have a feast for a family of 10, just for you~
It might take you days now, but I'll make sure that with time, the same feast turns into a mere snack
“B-But I swear I’m not a- UUURRRPP”

*my ass had got wedged in a doorway, I struggled which had no solution or even help, I couldn’t stop as farts escaped my blubbery bovine ass*
“…F-FuuuuuUuck… I’m StUuuuUcck… moooooo- d-did I just M-Moo?”
>>5871
And how would you feel if I eat one of the pizzas I have you chubbs
It’s not hard to be fit bro, just eat less.
>>5880
Oh yes. You DID just moo, fatass. What's the problem, cow? Too fat to get through the door? I'm not surprised actually. With such an ass, you would get stuck somewhere anyway. And even without it your gut is so big and bloated that you would get it wedged in a doorway after a good snack. No matter how much gas you expel with your noxious burps and toxic farts, it's still drum-tight like a balloon with half-digested food and a terrible stench. I can just leave you here until you lose some weight and manage to escape, but that would be an act of cruelty to animals. We don't want you to get malnourished, right heifer? I have an idea. I will feed you until your body grows so fat it will crush the door frame and let you escape. What do you think, heifer? Not sure you'll be able to walk by then, but this isn't a problem. After all, such a lazy obese bovine like you needs only one thing in its life. A constant unending stream of greasy, fattening, unhealthy junk that will make your body fatter and fatter. Before we start, I think I need to reward you for your great appetite. You may choose the kind of junk food you want to be stuffed with.
>>5884
*I slap my growing belly as I gulp down the last pizza, oblivious to my new lard* Oh, of course! Feel free to eat as much as you want. I wanted to offer you a bite and order more anyway. Appetite comes with eating, they say. Just be careful. This pizza is really addictive and I've heard that it's really fattening. It would be a shame if you ruined your figure. Imagine you turning from a fit delivery boy to a gluttonous obese pile of blubber stuffed with meatlovers pizza bursting out of his clothes. Nonsense, right?
>>5905
* orders some more and eats 2 pizzas * oh damn some of these are really good haha.. * his belly slowly grows causing a button to pop * did something pop?
*I continued to struggle, as farts were forced out, biting my lip and wincing as gas leaked out of my blubbery behind, as I struggled I didn’t notice my new hooves clacking against the floor, my thighs scraping against each other as I tried pulling myself free*

“MmmOooOOOoo.. BWUUUARRRPP!”
>>5908
nah im just going crazy * continues to eat more and grows bigger causing another button to pop and slowly gain moobs and and pants rip at the back * oh- that felt goOOOOUUUURRRPPPPPod...... mmmm why havent I tried out pizza befUUUUAAARPPPore....
Haha look at all of these fat out of control blobs. I could never let myself turn into a fat, slobby and gassy pig
>>5939
Same. I think they all just lack control over their bad habits. Luckily I have enough determination to keep myself fit and toned unlike all these gassy disgusting slobby balls of lard.
>>5939
They're so fat its.... kinda hot..... I wanna join them
>>5939
I mean that’s not unusual tbh, most people live completely healthy and normal lives.
>>5959
Not for much longer~
>>5973
obesity is always rising
>>5959
* watching eating a burger * eheheh.... yup..... healty OURP! oh god, my bad
>>5939
hahaha yeah, that'd be terrible.
Gassy, greasy, obese balls of lard stuffing themselves into clothes meant for people of much lower weight and prettier complexion? How vile, if I was in their shoes (not that I would be mind you) I’d be ashamed.
* laying on the ground * oh no I sure hope no one makes me a giant fat pig while im asleep
I sure hope someone doesn't kidnap me and turn me into an immobile wheezing slob begging for more food
>>6036
>>6033
* grabs the two * soo..... you two want to be massive huh? heheheheh...... ill help with that
>>6039
oh nooo.....im gonna become fat..... * a bulge a slowly appearing in my pants *
Umm... hi. Is anyone around? I was just feeling a bit peckish, aheh. Everyone always says I'm so "cute and petite" and a real lightweight. I-I guess they aren't wrong... I do look sort of pretty.. and girly. I don't even really have much body hair, and what I do have, I waxed off. Maybe I'm a bit of a.. what do people call them? "Femboys?" Gahh, that's so embarrassing to say out loud! I mean, I grew up my whole childhood in a pretty well-off family, so I never had to really work too much. Is that a bad thing?
But lately I've been having cravings, cravings that I can't push down... I want to just indulge and be doted on so badly.. eating sweet treats and baked goodies, and dairy, and snacks and tasty fast foods.. but I keep getting nervous, and I don't indulge. I mean, these are just fantasies, r-right? Maybe I should wait them out... and I probably shouldn't even mention the thoughts I have of being... plumper and doughier. Eep! Did I say that out loud...?

Nnh.. but is that really so bad? Is it? I mean, extra weight looks sort of cute in a way! A-And I've read that in the past that being fat was a sort of good thing.. almost like a status symbol among the nobility. I suppose I do fancy myself as a bit of a prince, heheh... so maybe trying to fatten up wouldn't be so bad? Ooh, but I just got this nice blue turtleneck sweater... and these slacks. I'd hate to ruin such nice outfits like these.. m-maybe just a sample size would be good? Like... feeding me to 300 pounds! To get a taste of that life.. and be pampered and spoiled and taken care of.. ahh... j-just be gentle with me, please?
>>6058
* walks up to with a tray of sweets * oh- sorry I didnt mean to bump into you, but do you want these cakes or cucpakes I made?
You know
this place looks as comfortable as it seems, is the food here more than exquisite or something?, I'm just asking...
Man i'm lucky i'm never gonna get as fat as these guys haha
Yes, and you say it, can you imagine being there shaking your grassy body barely trying to move? Ha, it would be curious, at least for me
sounds amazi- I mean sounds terrible
>>6258
Now that I think about it, don't you feel hungry or something? I kinda actually...
>>6267
yeah, I kinda do actaully
>>6270
Huh, Strange, Well, I for one am going to look for something to eat, It will be quick...
*My belly would sound a "little" loud enough for you to hear*
Yep, I have to find it now
>>6270
>>6275
Hmph, geez, why don't you two just hurry up and stuff your faces already? You obviously want to. Ugh, I can't imagine acting like that. It's shameful, really!
>>6298
o-oh ok? *I begin to stuff my face with food*
>>6298

OK, OK, Calm down, it's not like I can eat everything quickly, and why don't you join us?
*He would start eating with some patience, staining his mouth a bit for that*>>6300
>>6300
With you? No way! I'm not some... some glutton!
>>6308
*my mouth is full of food* come on being a glutton is great!
>>6308
*I ate quietly while talking*
C'mon dude, It's not that bad, plus there's plenty to grab to eat.
Huh, this place is quieter than usual now, well...
>>6456
Yeah, it WAS quiet, until you waddled in here. With how much you weigh, every step you take is impossible to ignore. Not to mention the sound of your belly slapping against your thighs a bunch. What a pig! Well, would the piggy want some cookies? Maybe some cake? Or even donuts? Let me guess, all of the above! Enjoy.
So like, I'm already around 450 pounds. I should probably try to cut back eating so much, right? ...right?
You could definitely try to cut back... but do you really think you can? Isn't it just easier to keep stuffing your face and lazing around like you already must have to get that fat? Why stop now anyway, tubby? Do you think you could burn that weight off? No... no, you're pretty much a lost cause.
>>6487
You're totally right, the way my appetite has been lately, there's no stopping it. Might as well just let it happen. I just wanna eat.
>>5918
Well, why haven’t you tried pizza before?
>>6490
No wonder you do, with how fat and blubbery your belly is, it probably takes a lot to fill it, doesn't it? Not like you have anyone else to blame but yourself for being such a glutton. Go ahead then, eat something. There's a whole table of food calling your name, enjoy. I'd say take a seat... but you'd probably need three seats to sit down with that flabby butt of yours, at least.
>>6491
It figures that you'd suggest pizza to someone else, with how many you eat in a day, lardass. Do you even notice all of that grease and sauce that's coating your face? It's practically dripping down your chins. But still, you keep cramming more and more pizzas into your mouth, and filling your gut. When was the last time you even saw your feet past that jumbo-sized sack of belly fat, you greedy butterball?
>>6492
It really does, and I smoke so much weed it's almost like I'm perpetually hungry. I have to eat so much to even feel full, and after a few bong rips, I'm ready to eat something else.
Somebody the other day gave me this… bovine bloat weed, it’s a weird name for a strain, but damn it’s some good shit.. I do feel.. weird though
I want... no, I need to be corrupt and morbidly obese.
>>6494
Oh? Well, that certainly must be pushing your appetite even further. Not that you'd have much self control even without all the weed. But... with how you are, I bet you'll be blowing up even fatter than before, in no time at all. Wow... what an absolute cow you are.
>>6496
"Need", huh? Well, it's no wonder... with how fat you've already gotten since you said that, you certainly are needy. Your gut hangs down to your fat-swaddled knees, and it's almost constantly gurgling and growling for more food. I can do my best to try and satisfy that hunger, but a glutton like you can eat a ton. And then there's the other things you whine about. I still like to make you get up and lumber around with your lardy legs, getting you tored and exhausted so quickly. With how much you wheeze and pant and sweat, it's obvious that your weight isn't going down, ever. You got far too fat to turn back, metaphorically and physically. But that's what you asked for, isn't it? Of course it is, just listen to how you mewl and beg for "relief". All of this gets you really excited, doesn't it? You're nothing more than a hopeless, horny hog, eat your way closer to immobility every single day.
>>6498
that's what I was born to be... to be another extreme statistic of the obeisty crisis. Moaning into an embarrassingly large junk food meal and belching and farting and tugging on my cock which is rapidly shrinking into my fat.
>>6499
Good luck reaching down there to pleasure yourself, soon, you'll probably be too fat to even do that. Not that you'd be able to grab much of anything, with how your fat pad envelopes up everything down under your belly. And the worst, most shameful part of it is that you get even more excited from that fact. So there you are, just sitting your tubby ass on a couch that's practically whimpering underneath all of your weight, stuffing your face, and feeling so pent up and utterly helpless from obesity. Your gas has soaked into the couch cushions so much, as has your sweat. You're a fat, slobby pig, and there's no denying that, not that you ever would want to, would you?
>>6493
C-chins? Bu-but I’m not even fa-UOOOORP! Oh god… Why’s it so hot in here, a-and why are my clothes so tight?
>>6502
Yes, chins. You've got two, and they're pretty hard to miss. You probably need sweatpants to contain those buttery hips of yours. And you'll certainly need a really big hoodie or sweater or something like that if you'd ever want to keep your belly covered, doughboy. And the same could be said for those plump melon moobs you've gotten. You wonder why you're so warm? It's all the grease, sugar, dairy and carbs you've packed into your gut like a good little pig. No wonder you're getting kind of gassy too. Maybe you should take a seat, and let me take care of everything for you, doughball.
>>6500
God no... I was born to be an immobile slob.
Fucking ruin me forever.
>>6503
H-huh… Oh my go-OOOUUUURP-d, you’re right. I-I don’t know how I forgot how fat I was, I don’t know why I put on these skinny jeans and this t-shirt, I can’t fit in t-URP-hem at all, I’m sticking out everywhere… A-and I think I’m hot for another reason, m-my cock is aching so bad, and I’m so hungry…
>>6504
You're doing a fine job at ruining yourself, I doubt you'd need any help. You're not moving any time soon, I can tell you that. We might just have to start moving furniture out of this room to make more space for you to grow, at least until you can be moved somewhere much more... fitting for someone who's fattening up into an obese blob.
>>6506
If I had to guess, your mind was too foggy in between meals to really give it much thought. No matter, you're hungry, aren't you? Well, good news! There's plenty of burgers and pizza and cake and ice cream for you to eat. Oh? You're feeling pent up? Well, I'm not so sure if reaching down below your apron of a gut is going to be easy for you, especially with those pillowy arms and chunky hands of yours, so you might need some help with that. But only after you eat everything! I can't reward you like that until you're taken care of, after all, we wouldn't want to spoil your appetite, would we?
what are yall doing? and why is it kinda hot
how many of you have thought about being turned into a fat cow, in a more literal sense where you are fattened up and milked?
>>6511
Thought about w-what? Why would I think about something as perverted as that?
>>6511
you mean like cow transformation? similar to the anastilfmalfia Konosuba comic?
>>6508
I mean this both ficticiously and real.
If someone kidnapped me and made me immobile I wouldn't protest. I'd be told if I'd like to leave and I'd fart and burp... that's my answer...
>>6512

oh, don't lie to me, you already need a bra with those flabby moobs, don't tell me you *haven't* thought of it
>>6513
nah, more like hucow, y''know?
>>6516
Wh-Wha-!? M-My moobs aren't.. that big! Besides, I'm nothing like a cow at all... I'm not too o-obese, and I'm not gassy... though, I do really like dairy.. but that has nothing to do with it! H-Hmph...
>>6509
Y-yeah, I guess you’re right, my he-URP-ad does feel kinda funny… Hnng… Whatever, pizza sounds so good right now, I just need to eat and eat, maybe get what’s left of these clo-BOUUURP-thes to burst off… Maybe I can cum if I eat enough too, yeah…
>>6518

oh c'mon now tubbo, we both know you didn't buy that milk at the market
>>6523
N-No..! I.. n-nghh. All of these accusations stressing me out, I really need something to eat. Haa..
>>6524

Well, maybe if you squeeze them puffy nips as you usually do, you'll have a lovely drink
>>6525
I d-don't squeeze them! Ghh... I don't make m-my own milk! I mean... I.. oohh... g-god they're feeling tight.. maybe... n-no! I can't!
>>6527

What's wrong fatty? Oh? If you don't make your own milk what's this white stuff trickling down your chest?
>>6528
It's um, it's... okay, fine! S-So maybe it's milk, but that doesn't make me a cow, it happens to plenty of people... just, just shut up and let me.. let me have a drink! That'd be good.. y-yeahh. M-Mmph.. just, gonna drink it right from the source. Glp, guulp, ngglp...
>>6529

Y'know, you're lucky this is a thread about Frederick, otherwise... Well, I'm sure you're aware that pregnant cows make the most milk and, let's be honest, no one would notice a half dozen calfs given the size of that gut you're rocking
>>6530

Feederism* apologies, I'm on mobile so I have to deal with auto correct
>>6497
I definitely feel that 500 pounds is in my near future. And deep down, I want it. And I know once I pass 500, there's no stopping.
>>6480
Huh, That's kinda strange, I didn't remember being "this" big, but, you know what? I would love a good glazed donut right now...
what are your guy's thoughts on fat diaper stuff? I-I'm Not interested in it, I'm just c-curious...S-silly
Welp, that was weird. Anyways I'm feeling hungry. Does anyone have any food?
>>6588
I think there are some hot dogs around here, you want it?
>>6589
Oh man, hot dogs sound great right now.
>>6576
Yeah, that figures, tubby. You're in luck, I've got plenty of donuts for you to eat, so why don't you just plop your lardy ass on a couch and eat up like the butterball that you are?
>>6610
Meh, My "butt" doesn't want a break, At least now, A few glazed donuts are enough for me, But I hope they don't have something crazy or similar planned...
For some reason, I think my shirts must have shrunk in the wash. They're snug... a lot more than usual. W-Weird, maybe I need to go on a shopping trip for new ones?
Is it alright to post a pic of myself here as uhm inspiration?
>>6644
frankly why bother, you should just start going shirtless
>>6645
S-Shirtless? Why would I do that?! I- I can make my shirt fit just fine...! *URRRRPPPH* Ohh.. but I do feel s-so... f-full...
I recently Went into the woods on a Hiking trip, and accidentally knocked over this old lady who shouted I'd "Pay for that with my figure", Weird response to a accident, I think.
People have been saying the milk in my fridge comes from my moobs, but those are just rumors, honest!
>>6687
Oh? Really now? Somehow I doubt that they are, you absolutely cow of a boy. Goodness, I can practically hear them sloshing when you waddle about. It's not wonder, when you graze on food like you're a cow, you're bound to pick up some traits. I bet you enjoy guzzling it down too, fattening up on your own creamy milk. That being said, I do have to admit, it does make for a rather... delicious beverage. I could almost go for a second tall glass of it myself. But I wouldn't want to get fat or anything... like you.
>>6690
W-Well, I mean, they're very big, but i-it's not milk you're hearing! it's just, um, it's just a water bottle... Yeah!
>>6694
Really now? A water bottle? And so this isn't a slightly chubby belly I have either, it's just a pillow I stuffed underneath my shirt. Are you understanding what I'm getting at? You're not going to be able to hide this, and you'd be better off being milked like the fat cow that you are.
>>6699
“Slightly chubby”. Look in a mirror lately? You’re far beyond slightly chubby now, you’re positively obese. Though I guess someone as preoccupied with stuffing their face as you wouldn’t have much time to look in a mirror.
>>6700
E-Excuse me? How can I be obese? Everyone called me cute all the time... a-and... and just because I'm currently munching on this... honestly delicious triple cheeseburger with a side of baked mac and cheese doesn't mean that I'm distracted! I-It just means the food's really really good. Mmph... y-yum... seriously, these are so tasty. Besides, I'm short, so extra weight's bound to look worse than it actually is! You know what? I'll even look in the mirror right now, just to prove it-! I'll admire my light tawny-brown head of hair, and a face that's as cute as a button! Wha- wait...W-When did this double c-chin get here? And.. and did my cheeks always feel so d-doughy? I- UGH, j-just focus on yourself, tubbo! Y-You're pretty flabby yourself!
>>6701
M-me?! As if, fatty! I’m lithe, always hnng, al-always have been! Fuck me, these pants are tight… S-so what if I have a bit of an appetite anyways? It’s not like I’m gonna, huff, blow up! Jesus I need to find somewhere to sit…
>>6702
Yeah, yeah, you go do that, porker. I'll just be... e-enjoying my... *chomp* burger. *Munch* M-Mmh.. these are so good... A-And.. and you'll have to find a different seat, because I'm taking this one! It's too nice and cushiony of a chair for you to get over me. Agh- did some ketchup just fall onto my shirt?
>>6699

H-Hey! I-It is a water bottle! J-Just ignore the sloshing when I walk a-and the wet stains on my shirt. G-God I need a snack
>>6706
Hah. You and me both, fatty. But I bet you could make quick work of your hunger, chugging on your own milk. If only you weren't so embarrassed. I'll just be here, then, relaxing, watching you stay in denial, fatass.
Huh, I'm kind of hungry.... could go for a bite to eat. Maybe a burger...
>>6769
"A burger"? "A burger!?" just one!?
Piggy please, With a big grumbling belly like yours I know A burger isn't going to satisfy you. The only thing that could sate you would probably be a buffets worth of burgers. And that's assuming the restaurant doesn't kick your gargantuan ass out the door like last time, seeing how you can't help but cause scene sloppily glutting yourself like the absolute hog your are.
Don't worry though, I'll make sure my little prized pig gets enough to eat that the staff won't even be able to squeeze you out the front door...
>>6823
W-Wha... I-I'm not.. I'm.. w-well, I mean.. It's not m-my fault that... hff... hff... that their food's so goood... mmggh.. I feel so... so heavy... uuugh... b-but I do really want more... y-yeah.
>>6825
Of course you want more, everything's delicious in the mouth of such a gluttonous pig. Maybe someday you'll show some restraint and become lithe like me. But I highly doubt it given your current appetite... Now open wide for your next helping of sundae.
Man, I'm getting so fat. Getting ever closer to that big 500.
>>6827
M-Mmph.. I can restrain myself! I just wanna enjoy myself for now! I-Is that really so bad? Even if my belly's looking really... REALLY flabby, I-I'll burn it all off one day. Eventually... I think? P-Probably. Wait, did you say sundae? O-Okay! Heheh, yes please...! Mffhh... s-so good..... as always, URRP!
>>6828
Oh, really? Because I would say you crossed it about a month ago. It's no surprise, considering how often you gorge yourself like a mindless pig. Could you even weigh yourself now without an industrial scale? I doubt any store bought scale would handle you without breaking, even the big ones. Maybe there should be some sort of weighing device put under your seat, so that we can get a more accurate weight of yours without having to make you get up and lose any of those precious calories. You'd like that, wouldn't you, fatty? For me to take care of you while you just sit there all day long as you get fatter and fatter?
>>6866
You're totally right, I have been eating like crazy lately. I've completely lost control. And I'm totally fine with it. I find myself adding items to my take out/fast food orders without even thinking about it. I just always want more. And on top of that, I've gotten so damn lazy. I just sit around and eat all day, most days. So yeah, I sure wouldn't mind being waited on. Just letting all that weight pile on me.
>>6877
Well, alright then. I guess you're in luck, piggy. Having someone in shape like me to help you out. I mean, clearly you aren't going to be getting around much on your own, are you? I might as well get a tube ready at some point for you, and just let you guzzle down food that way. You'd be more than happy to do that, I know it. Isn't that right, tubbo?
>>6891
Hey, I'm in shape too. Round. But yes, good thing you're actually in shape, I get winded so easily these days. Not to mention the summer heat, I barely go outside. I'd love to just lay around in the AC while someone brought me all the food I wanted. I'd get way fat then. And I've never tried the tube, but if you think it would be a good idea, I'm down to try it. Really push my limits.
Me? Getting fat? As if. My metabolism's been perfect for my whole life, I'll have you know. Hmph, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want! And that's how it'll always be.
>>6917
Just you wait buddy.
>>6948
Eh? What do you mean by that? I don't think I like what you're implying...
>>6950
Just keep eating whatever you want whenever you want. Next thing you know, you'll be like me. 500 pounds and wanting more.
>>6986
F-Five hundred pounds?! That'd never happen! T-Though... I've been feeling... a tiny bit weird. A bit heavier? That doesn't make much sense, though!
>>6989
That's right, next thing you know, you'll be all gut and moobs.
>>6999
N-No way! Ugh, why do I feel so doughy? That doesn't make any sense! My belt was never this tight! And my slacks too... they're way too snug around my butt! At least my sweater vest still fits, w-well, aside from around the bottom...
>>6725

H-Hey, I said I'm not fat! I mean, ok, I might need to wear a bra because of how big my moobs are,,, And my pants have ripped open leaving my butt crack on show... Ok, I *might* have a weight problem
>>7002
Oh, trust me, you DEFINITELY have a big weight problem. Isn't that right, butterball? Well? I'm sure you'd love to have something to eat. Milkshakes? Or are you happy with what you already have for yourself?
>>7003
I don't know about him, but I'd love a couple of milkshakes. Extra large, please.
>>7004
Of course you would. Everything about you is extra large, isn't it? From your belly that hangs down to your knees, that jiggly wide load of a butt that you have, even your jelly roll of a double chin framing a flabby face. You're a hopeless glutton, and yet you want more, as always. Enjoy, then. Go ahead and guzzle them down, pig. Tch, you're absolutely shameless...
>>7005
...could I get a couple of double cheeseburgers too? Kinda hungry...my appetite has gone out of control since I passed 500.
>>7007
Ugh, sure, fine, whatever. Here, eat up. I imagine it won't be long until you're an immobilized blob, at the rate that you're gorging yourself day by day. I might as well enjoy a burger myself, and watch you glut yourself. You won't be going anywhere, will you? Especially when waddling about must make your so breathy and sweaty.
>>7008
Thanks, it's been almost a whole hour since I last ate. And yeah, I just keep finding a way to put on weight. It was meant to be this way though, don't you think? As long as you keep feeding me this way, I'm not going anywhere. No need to.
I'm gettin' kinda chunky.. Recently hit 215lbs at a height of 5'5.
Having one of those sad "why do I exist" days. Time to bury myself in food, it's all I'm good for anyway, eating and getting fatter.
*eats cheeseburgers in silence*